Favorite Room?

When I started out on PS I would usually only go in the WiFi (used to be Trading) room. But I realized I wanted to get better at battling so now I've branched out and hang in the Competitive Tutoring and UU room as well which are all really great :]. I used to frequent the Scavengers room a lot too, but just lost interest after awhile; still fun to go there though

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
lc cause that's my home ; the warmest of them all - easily approachable people, nice atmosphere, good and bad memories - no idea why big manly boys make fun of the users and metagame itself though

oh and i spent quite a bit in ubers room but it needs some kind of legit age restriction and less random ass auth doing things they're not supposed to - room is slowly getting worse but not everything is ogre yet

My favorite room is private, and I don't want to leak it. But I'd like the RarelyUsed room too, because the members are helpfull with the newest.

My favorite room might be the Ubers room, it's where a lot of shit goes down, a lot of funny stuff happens, where most shitposting and utter dumb posting happens, and where a lot of dumbtards go to! so i feel right at home xDDDDDD!! i also enjoy the OU room, the doubles room <3 and competitive tutoring room.

Last edited:
Doubles Room has nice friendly user's and auth, usually talk about good shit too.
Even though the Ubers room is where I started, fuck the Ubers room, too much shitposting and bad users. But the topics discussed are... varied... and completely not about Ubers which is kinda fun

Personally, I like the breeding room and WiFi the best. Made some really good friends there and there's a great community

GiraGoomy

when you see a good meme
Doubles is really fun and NU seems really fun as well (although the only thing I do there is lurk).

VGC can be bad at times but it's where a lot of my buds are so I can't count it out :]

nu, doubles, and smogon hangout
the best rooms are the ones i can do !data booty
fkn !data booty

SmashBros. room because there are actually interesting debates instead of repetitive information that is always talked about (cough cough any tier room)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)