Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for competitive pokes!
6iv froakie with naive nature
Jolly shiny beldum in every ball
Hp fire modest balbasaur 5iv
Hp fire timid ralts
Jolly 5iv ralts
Bold nature download porygon/porygon2
Jirachi adamant/impish,carefull nature
Bold Mew with defog and SR
Calm piplup with defog
Timid HA 5iv treecko
Dittos with hp fire,ice and 6iv
If you can wait until tomorrow I can supply you with a great ball Jolly Ralts and the Timid Treecko (its actually HP fire bred)

Looking for the following legendaries. Don't care about nature or IVs but they have to be from events.
Mew
Darkrai
Arceus
Meloetta
Shaymin

Last edited:
If you can wait until tomorrow I can supply you with a great ball Jolly Ralts and the Timid Treecko (its actually HP fire bred)
The treecko must be hp fire? It can be but its not a must you know and since its not a benefit on him i will not offer a better offer but it will be good :) just pm me and the ralts can be in other ball? And any egg moves?

hey i think i got a hacked diancie ;-;

its 5 iv- i cant remember the nature
master ball
english name- spanish origin and japanese OT
met from movie 14 at lv 50
i got it at lv100 with -340 000 exp to next level.

i did not recieve this from a trade on smogon but through the gts.
obviously hacked but just wondering if others have gotten similar or if it is a well known hack

hey i think i got a hacked diancie ;-;

its 5 iv- i cant remember the nature
master ball
english name- spanish origin and japanese OT
met from movie 14 at lv 50
i got it at lv100 with -340 000 exp to next level.

i did not recieve this from a trade on smogon but through the gts.
obviously hacked but just wondering if others have gotten similar or if it is a well known hack
In a master ball? Sure? Because that's not good.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
yes everything in the list is true. i saw the masterball come from the sky on the gts and i knew i was getting a dud. it still triggered the diancite event
Isn't Diancie supposed to be species-blocked from the GTS since it's an event-exclusive Pokemon?

Considering GF gave me the middle finger when trying to upload legitimate WISHMKR Jirachis to the GTS in the early days of X/Y, I find it hard to believe they're allowing hacked Diancies on the GTS (granted, I never bothered to check, but eh.)

Regardless, any Diancie from the GTS is an obvious hack, since the event ribbon prevents it from being uploaded

Does anyone happen to have this little guy? Looking for the Tanabata Festival Jirachi specifically. I'm not asking for it for free; I have lots of 5-6IV Kalos breed shinnies to offer for her. Her IVs doesn't have to be perfect but I'd appreciate it being Calm or Careful nature if possible, if not then don't worry about it c: Anyways comment or inbox if interested in trading for her! Thanks for your time!

Bump

Looking for the following legendaries. Don't care about nature or IVs but all of them have to be from events.
Mew
Darkrai
Arceus
Meloetta
Shaymin
I have Gonzo206's Legitimate Meloetta, and OmegaDonut's Legitimate event Mew and Arceus. I also have a TRU Shaymin I obtained from SnoopsWorld. CMT?

Also, Looking for a Cloner .

[648] Meloetta
OT: SPR2013 (03013) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Meloetta. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.

[151] Mew
OT: FAL2010 (10160) (Lv. 5)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Defog, Stealth Rock, Heal Bell
Notes: Event Mew and is fully re-distributable. I asked about the legitimacy when I traded for it, and here's what he said:

[492] Shaymin / Sky Shaymin
OT: TRU (02089) (Lv. 64)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure / Serene Grace
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
PP Max moves: Seed Flare, Earth Power
Also knows: Hidden Power Ice, Air Slash
Notes: This Shaymin was traded to me by Snoopysworld, who tells me it's fully re-distributable.

[494] Victini
OT: Movie14 (12031) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Victory Star
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
PP Max Moves: V-Create, Fusion Bolt
Other Moves: Fusion Flare, Searing Shot
Note: ooh_shiny's Event Victini. Comes from a legitimate event wondercard and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[642] Thundurus
OT: Trogdor (02272) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Defiant / Volt Absorb
Moves: Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: This is Widdly_Scuds's Thundurus and he said it was re-distributable only by him and I.​

I have Gonzo206's Legitimate Meloetta, and OmegaDonut's Legitimate event Mew and Arceus. I also have a TRU Shaymin I obtained from SnoopsWorld. CMT?

Also, Looking for a Cloner .

[648] Meloetta
OT: SPR2013 (03013) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Meloetta. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.

[151] Mew
OT: FAL2010 (10160) (Lv. 5)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Defog, Stealth Rock, Heal Bell
Notes: Event Mew and is fully re-distributable. I asked about the legitimacy when I traded for it, and here's what he said:

[492] Shaymin / Sky Shaymin
OT: TRU (02089) (Lv. 64)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure / Serene Grace
PP Max moves: Seed Flare, Earth Power
Also knows: Hidden Power Ice, Air Slash
Notes: This Shaymin was traded to me by Snoopysworld, who tells me it's fully re-distributable.

[494] Victini
OT: Movie14 (12031) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Victory Star
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
PP Max Moves: V-Create, Fusion Bolt
Other Moves: Fusion Flare, Searing Shot
Note: ooh_shiny's Event Victini. Comes from a legitimate event wondercard and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[642] Thundurus
OT: Trogdor (02272) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Defiant / Volt Absorb
Moves: Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: This is Widdly_Scuds's Thundurus and he said it was re-distributable only by him and I.​
i can help, can i keep a copy of the victini?

Looking for competitive pokes!
6iv froakie with naive nature
Jolly shiny beldum in every ball
Hp fire modest balbasaur 5iv
Hp fire timid ralts
Jolly 5iv ralts
Bold nature download porygon/porygon2
Jirachi adamant/impish,carefull nature
Bold Mew with defog and SR
Calm piplup with defog
Timid HA 5iv treecko
Dittos with hp fire,ice and 6iv
6iv deino with mild nature

May I borrow a Meloetta or a Mew for a few minutes? I'll give them back afterwards. I was wondering if I could clone a copy for myself and return it to you. As payment, I'll give you leftovers, and any megastone of your choice.

Is there anyone here who employs the Time Machine method and can help me breed IVs for a lot of my stuff?I have bred most of my nice ball stuff with EMs, but haven't been able to breed IVs yet..I can pay you by breeding them into HP Pokes.

Is there anyone here who employs the Time Machine method and can help me breed IVs for a lot of my stuff?I have bred most of my nice ball stuff with EMs, but haven't been able to breed IVs yet..I can pay you by breeding them into HP Pokes.
If it's Ditto that you're lacking, just get one from mostthe3rd's giveaway and breed the IVs onto your pokemon yourself... it's really not difficult at all.

guys i think i'm gonna go resetting for shiny reshiram. i know that everyone request premier ball on it, but i wanted to try something different:

to be honest, i prefer the contrasting colors on there two. does anyone agree, or do should i stick to the norm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)