Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's Ditto that you're lacking, just get one from mostthe3rd's giveaway and breed the IVs onto your pokemon yourself... it's really not difficult at all.
Nah, courtesy giveaways from Buckert, Most and Gramps .com I Have all the Dittos you could dream of(except HP Fire TR).The reason I want TM breeding is because of the amount of breeds I need to IV breed(approximately 100..)That I can't put in time to IV breed them all from about 2 IVs, with TM method it would take much lesser time, so I was asking for it.Thanks for trying to help though

guys i think i'm gonna go resetting for shiny reshiram. i know that everyone request premier ball on it, but i wanted to try something different:

to be honest, i prefer the contrasting colors on there two. does anyone agree, or do should i stick to the norm
Luxury looks pretty good with Reshiram. Don't really like Premier ball on black pokémon thought, I think dive or nest looks better on Zekrom :) Thats just my opinion thought.

also another question: do pokemon bred in luxury balls become more affectionate quickly, or does that only apply to pokemon directly caught in them?

also another question: do pokemon bred in luxury balls become more affectionate quickly, or does that only apply to pokemon directly caught in them?
It applies to all pokemon :P

shady6121 thanks, but the problem is not that I don't know how to do it, but that doing it repeated for about 100 times is not gonna be fun..People like flarg back up their save on a nice spread and use it again and again, making it easier to breed.The pokemon aren't literally 100, more around 35-50

Ditto (Nickname: Most TR)
OT: Most (23986)
(genderless) - brave - limber
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.0
EVs: UT (Lv. 63)

I can trade you this if you want. You don't need to give me anything in return. Just put up something on gts requesting a ditto lv.60-70 and I will trade it to you.
awesome man !! TY very much

Last edited:
Looking for someone to clone some stuff, let me know if you can help.

Also is there any possible use for Immunity Zangoose instead of Toxic Boost? I'm about to get a flawless shiny one from Reddit but it's not HA. I doubt there is but maybe there's some really stupid gimmick or something.

Looking for someone to clone some stuff, let me know if you can help.

Also is there any possible use for Immunity Zangoose instead of Toxic Boost? I'm about to get a flawless shiny one from Reddit but it's not HA. I doubt there is but maybe there's some really stupid gimmick or something.
I need some cloning too. PM me someone!

Don't use Immunity Zangoose. Lol.

FT: PP max/ PP ups
LF: female spitbacks with matching balls, (ability might matter)
PM me offers
I don't want anything but I can give you any spitbacks for free that I have pm me so we can work out a time to trade. Also my thread may be quite out of date but I will update it soon but check there for reference on stuff I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)