The Everything NFL Punter Thread - 2014/2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point a Patriots Packers Superbowl seems inevitable (knock on wood) but i'm still worried about 2 teams that could knock them off

Imo The only AFC Team that is capable of beating the Pats at home this postseason is the Ravens

and the only NFC Team Capable of beating the Packers at home is the Seahawks.

Also fuck the Ravens

Eh, I think Mettenberger can play. So it LOOKS like you have a QB.
you're using the word "you" as if to say the tennessee titans are my team. please dear god NO... i'm a cowboys fan, and i've suffered through some mediocrity, but don't try to sink me down to the levels of bottomless irrelevance that the titans have been going through since .. idk, when chris johnson was good? actually come to think of it, the last time the titans were good was the last time dallas had a winning season (apart from this one). so you may be on to something here.

mettenberger is half decent. i could see him being a johnny clipboard for some 8-8 team in the near future. but the only rookie QBs that actually look promising are derek carr, teddy bridgewater, and POSSIBLY bortles.

I would be very surprised if anyone is capable of traveling to Green Bay or New England in January and stopping an inevitable Packers/Patriots Super Bowl... maybe the Seahawks match up well enough against Green Bay to at least slow down Rodgers, but I really don't see it happening this year.
i wouldn't be surprised if rodgers played against the seahawks in the nfc championship game and lost. any receiver corps, idc if its nelson/cobb or the historically great 2013 broncos, will have a tough time against the seattle secondary. if there's ANY team that can make rodgers throw his 1st pick at home in over 25,000 years, its the seahawks.

you're using the word "you" as if to say the tennessee titans are my team. please dear god NO... i'm a cowboys fan, and i've suffered through some mediocrity, but don't try to sink me down to the levels of bottomless irrelevance that the titans have been going through since .. idk, when chris johnson was good? actually come to think of it, the last time the titans were good was the last time dallas had a winning season (apart from this one). so you may be on to something here.

mettenberger is half decent. i could see him being a johnny clipboard for some 8-8 team in the near future. but the only rookie QBs that actually look promising are derek carr, teddy bridgewater, and POSSIBLY bortles.

i wouldn't be surprised if rodgers played against the seahawks in the nfc championship game and lost. any receiver corps, idc if its nelson/cobb or the historically great 2013 broncos, will have a tough time against the seattle secondary. if there's ANY team that can make rodgers throw his 1st pick at home in over 25,000 years, its the seahawks.

Eww gross, bridgewater looks terrible. Geno smith is probably better.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
At this point a Patriots Packers Superbowl seems inevitable (knock on wood) but i'm still worried about 2 teams that could knock them off

Imo The only AFC Team that is capable of beating the Pats at home this postseason is the Ravens

and the only NFC Team Capable of beating the Packers at home is the Seahawks.

Also fuck the Ravens
We welcome the journey into Foxborough, if we make the playoffs in spite of our horrific pass d I'd be afraid hehe

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Cards backup got hurt. They're not going anywhere with a third-string quarterback.

Lions still in the Wildcard. But, gotta face Seahawks.

whyyyyyyy

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
unbelievable that PI wasn't called on tannehill's last interception. The ball bounces off the receiver's helmet because he's being bent over from behind by the time the ball gets there, how is that not a pretty clear sign of interference i don't know. One of the worst no calls i've ever seen, and finished any chance of the dolphins avoiding choking away another great chance at the playoffs this year.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
what a terrible fucking rule. how shitty
Lacy ended up being tackled in the end zone anyway so what would it have mattered? Y'all are still in fine shape to win the division so I wouldn't be too upset.

In other news: Welcome to the NFL, Johnny Football. Did anyone else enjoy watching that as much as I did?

Bills D doesn't get enough credit for how dominant it is even with their shitty offense putting them in bad positions. They shut down Peyton and now Rodgers in back-to-back games.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lacy ended up being tackled in the end zone anyway so what would it have mattered? Y'all are still in fine shape to win the division so I wouldn't be too upset.
Lacy only got tackled because they blew the whistle. I don't really care that they lost, bills d was good but its just a dumb rule in general.

Bills D doesn't get enough credit for how dominant it is even with their shitty offense putting them in bad positions. They shut down Peyton and now Rodgers in back-to-back games.
Rodgers was shut down by his own receivers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)