Tournament LC Swiss Tournament (Won by Tricking!)

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I beat trev gg

edit: dunno why you're being sarcastic there was barely any hax, besides the 5 bullet seed hit, and even then chinchou woulda come in and beaten your fletch,,, yes it would have taken more damage because you'd be at +2, but I sacked chinchou anyway so the final outcome would have been the same

Last edited:
I beat fran17 in what started as a good game, but then basically turned into a giant hax match. I ended up with a bit more hax so I won. Sorry buddy. :/

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-193850973
Sorry if this really seems out of place but after that replay I need to say something. Aaron idk if you do it on purpose or not, but you act really annoying and disrespectful in battles, its just rude how you re-say everything that happens in the match and talk to yourself.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
QuoteCS, yesterday i had to leave soon, and i couldn't write the Activity Post; silver97 and i were playing but showdown crashed, then he johned me since he didn't have other teams; so i was asking if it was possible to change the result or at least have an extention.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
confirming loss, it was a fun game, pretty sure it came down to a roll which would have favoured me 10/16 times but what can you do

gg

edit: nvm he used a dumb af spread

Last edited:

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
QuoteCS, yesterday i had to leave soon, and i couldn't write the Activity Post; silver97 and i were playing but showdown crashed, then he johned me since he didn't have other teams; so i was asking if it was possible to change the result or at least have an extention.
Unfortunately I can't because that would alter all of the matchups.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)