Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot transfer items through Pokébank. Pokémon cannot hold items on Pokébank.
if i transfer my pokemon back to xy, will i get my items back then ?

If that so, id lost a focus sash, evolitie and 4 Leftovers... im bout to cry, i cant do competitive battleing without leftovers omgomgomg

Last edited by a moderator:
SR'd a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Reshiram while trying to catch a shiny.

Problem is, I caught it in a Master Ball.

Do I toss? Or would people be interested in it?

I traded my Salamence from X to OR. How strong would Frustration be? Is it viable or do I have to max its friendship to use return?

Last edited:
Hey, look here if you have the listed pokes im looking for, jolly ralts and treecko i might get so ignore them.
6iv froakie with naive nature
Jolly shiny beldum in every ball
Hp fire modest balbasaur 5iv
Hp fire timid ralts
Jolly 5iv ralts
Bold nature download porygon/porygon2
Jirachi adamant/impish,carefull nature
Bold Mew with defog and SR
Calm piplup with defog
Timid HA 5iv treecko
Dittos with hp fire,ice and 6iv
6iv deino
Which nature is the best for rayquza? And need help transfering 5 pokes!

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
If that so, id lost a focus sash, evolitie and 4 Leftovers... im bout to cry, i cant do competitive battleing without leftovers omgomgomg
(sry dobbel, did try to edit my last msg but i didnt work for some reason)
Well, when select your game in Pokébank, you get a message that the items will be put in your bag... ;)

I'd toss it, Master Ball is so meh.. do you have a backup?

Well, when select your game in Pokébank, you get a message that the items will be put in your bag... ;)

I'd toss it, Master Ball is so meh.. do you have a backup?
haha, i almost never pay attention to the text what so ever :P but when i think about, its actually true haha ( we all have that noob moment sometimes) :P

I think lots of people would be interested in it, it's the IVs that count for a lot of people. I'd toss (or rather, I wouldn't toss a Master Ball), but it's an excellent keep either way.

BAut wouldn't frust be a viable lazy alternative for traded over pokes?
Only as long as you remember to never ever ever ever take them out of your PC. Cause as soon as you do, you can just scrap that move :P
Or you can just put the Pokemon in your party, spend a tiny amount of time maxing the friendship and teach it Return, making you never having to care about it again.

Keep. There's nothing to stop you from going for another and when it comes down to it it's the IVS that matter. Balls are only shown briefly in or out of battle. Yes, they are nice to have but they aren't the most important thing.

but i have also change back to the original time and waited for 24 hours but nothing happen too
If you change it back to the original time, you have to wait another 24 hours. Wait a couple of days and see what happens then. I hardly think there's reason to restart your game just because you can no longer do daily events if that still doesn't work. You can trade for berries and plant them, for instance.

LF Ability Capsule
For Trade
UT:
(M) Dream Ball Bold Storm Drain Lileep with Recover/Stealth Rock/Curse/Mirror Coat (5IV)
(M) Poke Ball Timid Overgrow Treecko with Synthesis/Leech Seed/Dragon Breath/Leaf Storm (5IV)
(M) Pokeball Calm Torrent Piplup with Icy Wind/Aqua Ring/Yawn/Agility (5IV)

Battle Ready:
(F) Ultra Ball Jolly Thick Fat Mamoswine with Icicle Crash/Ice Shard/Earthquake/Stealth Rock (5IV)

Looking for a Defog Impish Skarmory and a Calm Eevee with Wish and Baton Pass... IVs don't really matter. Willing to trade Eviolites, Leftovers, or anything in my thread (assuming availability)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)