Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Does anyone have anything from the Mudkip line for trade? Need it so I can breed myself a mega Swampert. I don't know what I did with my in game Mudkip, lol.
Going to breed one for you. If you can, would you trade me anything in the list on the post above yours? You don't have to, but it would be nice if you did.
My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy

Edit: Can't respond to offers to help any time soon due to going to sleep.

Last edited:
Going to breed one for you. If you can, would you trade me anything in the list on the post above yours? You don't have to, but it would be nice if you did.
My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy
I can only see the first three pokemon on your list but yeah, I can do that. I have a Lapras you can have and I have an Electivire as well, but it doesn't belong to me so I'd need it back. VM me when you're ready to trade.

Edit: Thanks for the tip... I've been here long enough and didn't know about that haha.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I can only see the first three pokemon on your list but yeah, I can do that. I have a Lapras you can have and I have an Electivire as well, but it doesn't belong to me so I'd need it back. VM me when you're ready to trade.
Adding you now. You were already friended. If you click the arrow next to Fat Name, it takes you to the quoted post. Also, Enjoy the Mudkip.

Is there anyone around who can clone a pokemon for me? You may keep a non-redis copy of the poke for yourself in return. PM me if you can do this!

Last edited:
I'm SRing for Mewtwo, and the number of complications I get because Dark Void misses and it has another chance to use Recover is getting annoying. Would anyone be willing to Sketch Spore onto my 1 under Smeargle?

Also seeking a Dive Ball HA Skrelp. Can offer a Spitback of choice or a Heart Scale.

im looking for a shiny kb bagon with dragon dance and preferably good iv.
im offering shiny eevee from VGC10 event/other goodies.
need before christmas. its a gift for my sick brother who is oh so jelous by my shiny salamence.
i want to give him his own shiny bagon for his new oras playthrough so he can have his own salamence :)

Hello there, anyone with ORAS that can help me with legendaries from their game? Of course is just for Pokédex purposes :) thx

If you change it back to the original time, you have to wait another 24 hours. Wait a couple of days and see what happens then. I hardly think there's reason to restart your game just because you can no longer do daily events if that still doesn't work. You can trade for berries and plant them, for instance.
24 hours has past and the berry master and his wife still does not give me a berry, i guess my in game events are mostly likely down due to the change of my ds, i guess i might have to ask for a trade via online just to obtain the remaining rare berries.

Oh, well thats fine, there is actually something I've been looking for. Do you have a speed boost Sharpedo by any chance?
Im sorry i dont! Just got oras so i havent got that far. Only oras mega project finnishd is mega metagross shiney adamant flawless 252 hp atk. Speaking of legendary pokemon. I do got flawless entei raikou suicune or zapdos? If any of those are interesting,just ask for futher details

Im sorry i dont! Just got oras so i havent got that far. Only oras mega project finnishd is mega metagross shiney adamant flawless 252 hp atk. Speaking of legendary pokemon. I do got flawless entei raikou suicune or zapdos? If any of those are interesting,just ask for futher details
ohhhh, I'm mighty interested in that Zapdos. What's it got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)