Project LC Battle of the Week (Week 22: Battle Stage)

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
During this break can i ask the bolding of the winners be removed from the OP because trying to watch good battles and already knowing the winners sucks, i know the winners should be somewhere but just do it in a hide tab or something that doesn't kill any reason to actually watch

During this break can i ask the bolding of the winners be removed from the OP because trying to watch good battles and already knowing the winners sucks, i know the winners should be somewhere but just do it in a hide tab or something that doesn't kill any reason to actually watch
I think this has been asked before and people generally agreed they'd rather the names be bolded. That being said, if anybody does want me to unbold the names and create a separate thing to show winners, "like" Shrug's post and if it gets around 10 or something I'll go ahead and do that.

On another note, good games BA and Tricking. Everyone can start voting for the new week :toast:

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Levi vs. SPD will never happen :[

The Avalanches (Because I can't vote for my sexy self)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)