Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Can we end the whitequeen circle jerk now, it was not funny 3 years ago and it's not funny now - we have people who joined yesterday hating on the guy. He won't crack, he gives no fucks. He's strong. Let's prey on the weak.

Hi, BKC , heard your new gf is cute, and also 8 years old.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Since we decide to post historical stuff. I simply called CrashinBoomBang out on his hypocrisy and now dude can't stop reminding the Smogon community what a terrible Pokemon player I am.

don't forget tesungs ability to mysteriously make all his opponents choke in ridiculous fashion while masterclass had to contend with mcmeghan playing at his absolute best. the nigga literally said "i don't regret anything i did in those three games". you can't compare the way mcmeghan played to the way most of the other people played in this tour. i don't think there's much else you can do when a player like mcmeghan plays at his absolute best other than playing at your best as well and hoping that the pokegods are with you

"it's tesung by miles" is just a tiny little bit of an overstatement don't you think.

not trying to call out tesung here, I got nothing against him and he has shown that he's obviously a good player but good lord lol
Sugar-free Translation: how the fuck did some random like Tesung defeat greats like DracoMalfoy, Bloo, and Soulwind to reach the finals. He must have used some ancient voodoo magic to make them all choke somehow. A trash like Tesung wouldn't be able to beat them clean otherwise. Lucky fucktard who's utterly overrated.

Masterclass defeated McMeghan, who was playing at his absolute best. When McM plays at his beat, there's just no hope for his opponent to win. Masterclass won and made it to the finals anyway. No way Masterclass loses this. Masterclass deserves to win just because. Masterclass is fucking awesome, and there's no way Masterclass would lose to someone like Tesung. Masterclass Masterclass Masterclass wins for sure unless Tesung makes him choke.

---

Keep sucking dicks.

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I decided to remove myself from the players' pool. Don't wanna make anyone gag from watching my plays since I'm such a bad Pokemon player. You see, I never won any tournaments, never made it to the quarterfinals or anything of Smogon's most prestigious tournament, wasn't one point shy of making the most recent Tour's playoffs, had to struggle to secure the best record for OLT, and didn't peak whatever ladder I wanted, whenever I wanted. Yeah, I really suck at this game.

I'm just gonna be this year's unofficial and unbiased team rater.

Yeah I know I said I wouldnt post here again but in all honesty I meant until I had gotten back from training and I'm back.

Probably saying this cause I'm just tired of the way I'm treated here. I'm new to SPL, make a post or two that state confusion at a mock draft and all of a sudden the playerbase more or less cast me out. I spent a week just teambuilding and playing on PS! and PO, not irritating anyone but apparently the Ninjax hate has gotten to the point that when I ask for a few battles on IRC or Smogtours I get kicked by whoever's around, and when I rejoin under an alt I find people trashtalking me. I still wonder how you all can be so callous. In any case, I hope users McMeghan, BKC and kokoloko feel good about themselves for bullying and driving out an autistic teen and inciting others to join in their persecution of the minority to preserve their own place on this server. Same to everyone who followed them.

To my friends (I have a few of those at least I hope), I wouldnt be me if this made me give up, and I'm not down yet. Maybe I may not get bought this SPL but I've laid a ton of groundwork and I'll be back playing in next STour to build my name and make a solid run. Until then, I've got some work to do.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Sorry for all the rude things I've said about you, Lord Ninjax. I only keep it real with mentally healthy but stupid people.

I would never say anything about you had I known you were autistic. It all makes sense now though.

Good luck in your quest to become a Pokemon master, mate.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I decided to remove myself from the players' pool. Don't wanna make anyone gag from watching my plays since I'm such a bad Pokemon player. You see, I never won any tournaments, never made it to the quarterfinals or anything of Smogon's most prestigious tournament, wasn't one point shy of making the most recent Tour's playoffs, had to struggle to secure the best record for OLT, and didn't peak whatever ladder I wanted, whenever I wanted. Yeah, I really suck at this game.

I'm just gonna be this year's unofficial and unbiased team rater.
You think we could get a quick preview of the WhiteQueen rankings based on the retains? ;)

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Yeah I know I said I wouldnt post here again but in all honesty I meant until I had gotten back from training and I'm back.

Probably saying this cause I'm just tired of the way I'm treated here. I'm new to SPL, make a post or two that state confusion at a mock draft and all of a sudden the playerbase more or less cast me out. I spent a week just teambuilding and playing on PS! and PO, not irritating anyone but apparently the Ninjax hate has gotten to the point that when I ask for a few battles on IRC or Smogtours I get kicked by whoever's around, and when I rejoin under an alt I find people trashtalking me. I still wonder how you all can be so callous. In any case, I hope users McMeghan, BKC and kokoloko feel good about themselves for bullying and driving out an autistic teen and inciting others to join in their persecution of the minority to preserve their own place on this server. Same to everyone who followed them.

To my friends (I have a few of those at least I hope), I wouldnt be me if this made me give up, and I'm not down yet. Maybe I may not get bought this SPL but I've laid a ton of groundwork and I'll be back playing in next STour to build my name and make a solid run. Until then, I've got some work to do.
dude i will mould you. sign up for my academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)