Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best tutor moves for these pokes? All still in my black 2 game.

Cobalion -naive
Terrakion -jolly
Virizion -timid
Tornadus -naive
Reshiram -modest
Kyurem -timid

Rayquaza can easily run Adamant w/o V-Create, Jolly/Adamant/Naive/Hasty are all fine.

Look at the fourth set in the link I posted.
Thanks :) so hp fire is not good on scraf voir? I saw a video of a scarf one with hp fire and it wad pretty good against ferothhorn,
Psyshock
Moonblast
Hp fire
Thunderbolt
This is not a good set on a scraf voir? And i think that timid is better than modedt no?

Need help witb transfering only one poke!please!

guys, got a rather specific request... it'd be fourth gen rng. idk if anyone already has one lying around, but im looking for a lonely/naughty defog + sucker punch shiftry :x will trade multiple mons from my trde thread for it

I have an eon ticket on AS and am trying to move it to OR.

Both my DSs have Street Pass enabled (and only for OR/AS) but the ticket still refuses to be passed.

Thoughts?

I'm trying to teach my Hydreigon Draco Meteor in ORAS...I went to the happiness checker in Verdanturf and my happiness is between 200-249 by based on what she said. I go to the guy who teaches the move, but he says my bond of friendship isn't high enough. Why? Wtf..

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm trying to teach my Hydreigon Draco Meteor in ORAS...I went to the happiness checker in Verdanturf and my happiness is between 200-249 by based on what she said. I go to the guy who teaches the move, but he says my bond of friendship isn't high enough. Why? Wtf..
So maximise the friendship, it peaks at 255. Once you get there it should be able to learn the tutor move no problem (the actual cut-off point is probably a bit below 255, but it can't hurt to just get to the maximum).

So maximise the friendship, it peaks at 255. Once you get there it should be able to learn the tutor move no problem (the actual cut-off point is probably a bit below 255, but it can't hurt to just get to the maximum).
I have to get fully maxed? It just says "high" happiness, not "maximum." Darn.

Anyone happen to have the following pokémon to catch landorus? I assuming adamant is the best for VGC as Landorus-T as is not that fast anyway? Also is it worth using a HP/Speed checker for Tornadus and Cresselia if I'm using master ball?

Staraptor:
Level: 51 (or less)
Nature: Jolly
IV: 31 Hp | 31 Spe
Moves: Final Gambit

Smeargle:
Level: 86 (or less)
Nature: Sassy
IV: 31 | xx | 31 | xx | 31 | 00
Moves: Spore | Rock Polish | Recover | Taunt

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Anyone happen to have the following pokémon to catch landorus? I assuming adamant is the best for VGC as Landorus-T as is not that fast anyway? Also is it worth using a HP/Speed checker for Tornadus and Cresselia if I'm using master ball?

Staraptor:

Smeargle:
I do have the untrained version in either my trade thread or my giveaway. ;)

Staraptor:

Smeargle:
I have these if you'd like them:

[235] Shiny Smeargle
OT: Bopper (21398) (Lv. 1) or (Lv. 50) or (Lv. 100)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31/31/31/07/31/31
Egg Moves: Sketch (Every Egg Move) ~False Swipe, Thunderwave, Spore, Heal Block~
EV Trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed or 252 HP / 252 Speed / 6 Defense
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: I bred this myself while breeding Smeargle on request, saved, hatched, checked IVs and then soft reset. I then traded it to MrBopper [Nugget Bridge] who was my corresponding shiny value. With the release of ORAS, many smogon users were in need of a Capture Smeargle, so I'm making this fully re-distributable. Heal Block for Kyogre/Groudon/Deoxys.

[398] Shiny Staraptor
OT: Rey (58834) (Lv. 1) or (Lv. 42)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Reckless
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Double Edge, Final Gambit
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: $teele told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me. Comes level 42 UT from Rare Candies, with Final Gambit at the lowest level possible for Staraptor. Ev and level it to have one less HP than the legend you're searching for's max and catch stuff with out the use of masterballs!

Also, yeah, I'd HP Test before throwing the Masterball. Saves you a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)