COUNTDOWN - Round one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playground Bully and I have been in contact, but he missed the two times we scheduled to play this past weekend. Hoping we can play before deadline, but we might need an extension if I can get a hold of him again.

Update 12/17: Ever since we first made contact and set up the two scheduled times he missed, I have gotten no response from him afterwards. I have tried messaging him again to schedule a new time, and while I've seen he's been on he hasn't responded to give me any indication of when we could catch each other to get this done. I've even sat around the forums waiting for him to come on to catch him in that case, but have seen no sign of him since he hasn't been on lately except for Monday night after I'd already gone to bed.

Last edited:
What win Korby lying ass theif get your ass back so I can smack the living daylight out of you. He's lying FireMage he didnt show up on the time we agreed on irc, now get back to battling me son. Check his profile if you dont believe me

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll have to extend the deadline until tomorrow night about this time. There are a lot of unfinished matches so I hope you'll be able to get them done by then :)

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sanosuke vs Googly - [Activity] [Mon Lost: Landorus-T]
Obliviate vs SwedishBiscuit - [Given the Win] [Mon Lost: Sylveon]
kd24 vs VN - [Activity] [Mon Lost: Chesnaught]
Mr.378 vs Fran17- [Activity] [Mon Lost: Espeon]
munchyoshi vs The Unlucky one [Given Win] [Mon Lost: Gallade]
Navy vs ggamer - Coinflip
Playground Bully vs Ruppy -- [Activity] [Mon lost: Landorus-T]
Deluks917 vs Joshy Kaiba - [Activity] [Mon lost:Chansey]
Korby vs SOMAILIA - [Activity] [Mon lost: Latios]

PanureMenthol Loses Heatran

As it's important I have teams in, any pairs that haven't sent in their teams will just be subbed out or a pair that have. You have three days to make the battle happen.
Substitutions
Jaiho vs Celever --> Antemortem vs The Quasar
ROJO RODRIGUEZ vs Adversary --> MadBull vs TewMew
uCan'tSeeMe vs sparktrain --> @El Soldier vs ForgottenOnes
Enki vs Marshall.Law --> Lanueba vs trobenator
toshimelonhead vs Catter --> KBI vs Azumarill

This would've happened after the Three day deadline to get your teams in anyway. This is purely giving these guys a chance to play, and so I do not have to worry about having incomplete teamlists for Round 2 onwards. (I can deduct mons from all these guys once the deadline passes for them)

Yes it is too late to send me your teams. You have had ~2weeks to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)