Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Got a few questions

-Is Braviary worth the effort to DexNav a decent one in a non-Poke Ball? Just because it's there

-Best Nature & Ball for non-Shiny Brav?

looking for a cloner to give me 1 copy of my shiny cres and 4 copies of my shiny registeel.

cloner can keep a copy of both but cress has bad ivs

Got a few questions

-Is Braviary worth the effort to DexNav a decent one in a non-Poke Ball? Just because it's there

-Best Nature & Ball for non-Shiny Brav?

Don't know if its worth it thought. Better to RNG unless Braviary is good for VGC?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm trying to get the shiny charm and need just a few more Pokemon. If you want, I'll trade back the Pokemon you trade to me.

If you want something in return for helping me, fell free to ask.
Rhyperior
Munchlax*
Articuno
Moltres

Bonsly*
Qwilfish
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh

Gorebyss
Deoxys

Carnivine
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina

Sigilyph
Thundrus

Amaura*
Xerneas
Zygarde

*I also need the evolutions of these so I won't trade them back unless you also trade me the evolution.

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
could anybody give me a thundurus? Even a bad iv or nature one is okay, because i only need it for getting landorus. I could even trade it back to you after that, it would be a big help :)

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm trying to get the shiny charm and need just a few more Pokemon. If you want, I'll trade back the Pokemon you trade to me.

If you want something in return for helping me, fell free to ask.
Rhyperior
Munchlax*
Articuno
Moltres

Bonsly*
Gligar*
Qwilfish
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh

Gorebyss
Deoxys

Carnivine
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina

Sigilyph
Thundrus

Aromatisse
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Amaura*
Xerneas
Zygarde

*I also need the evolutions of these so I won't trade them back unless you also trade me the evolution.

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy
Bumping. Click the Arrow next to Fat Name to see the full list.

Edit: Currently busy. Back and still looking for help.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
could anybody give me a thundurus? Even a bad iv or nature one is okay, because i only need it for getting landorus. I could even trade it back to you after that, it would be a big help :)
If you still need it, I'd be happy to help out, I'd love to borrow your Tornadus for the same purpose afterwards.

Hi Smogon! Just need some Pokémon for my living Pokédex; thought it would be cool to trade my fully re-distributable Diancie for them; let me know if you'd like to trade one of these for the Diancie!

111-Rhyhorn - D_what
161-Sentret - D_what
395-Empoleon - D_what
418-Buizel - D_what
455-Carnivine - D_what
588-Karrablast - D_what
599-Klink - D_what
602-Tynamo - D_what
616-Shelmet - D_what
663-Talonflame
705-Sliggoo - XDPokemon

[719] Diancie
OT: OCT2014 (10274) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/05/31/31/29/31
Suggested Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Calm Mind
EV trained : 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock : 41
Notes: This was reset by myself. Credit to vzxt for the legitimate event wondercard code. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). I think I prefer 31 Speed / 31 Special Attack. Trophy Case. Now Fully re-distributable!​

Last edited:
Hey, so any cloners available in the immediate short-term? I thought I'd be available last weekend, and... I really really wasn't. And I've an exam tomorrow and loads of work to do right up until Christmas, so on the off chance that someone is free in the next few hours I'd appreciate it :)
It's a
Bold Latias, 31/1/31/31/31/30. Functionally perfect for a Stored Power set... at level 50. But IIRC Bold MLatias doesn't even run max speed so 30 means just a minor change in IVs. I'm looking for... I don't know how many really, probably whichever easily cloned number is closest to... 11? That's a number I just pulled out of my ass basically. Ballpark. Can items be cloned also?

IIRC EnGarde and Cherub Agent , you said you were interested a few weeks ago, if that still stands then great, if it doesn't, no worries :D Thanks EnGarde!

(Fully redis if that's useful for anyone. And Norne + cant say + Empoleon_master , you guys wanted a copy - still do? I nicknamed it Cirrus but I can change individual copies once they're cloned.)
EDIT: If at all possible guys, if you are still interested, could you try and get them cloned too :) I have 5 ATM, and I'd like to keep it close to that number.

EDIT: Holy Moly Pokéguy are you for real?? :O That's unbelievably generous... there's got to be a catch :P Pentagon only? Good IVs? Fully trained...? I don't even know if I have any of those, but I'll have a look :D Probably in Bank if anywhere. ((I have some gen 5 Tynamo spitbacks, IVs probably are poor by today's standards. And I caught a Tynamo yesterday in AS.)

Last edited:
Hi Smogon! Just need some Pokémon for my living Pokédex; thought it would be cool to trade my fully re-distributable Diancie for them; let me know if you'd like to trade one of these for the Diancie!

111-Rhyhorn
161-Sentret
395-Empoleon
418-Buizel
455-Carnivine
588-Karrablast
599-Klink
602-Tynamo
616-Shelmet
663-Talonflame
705-Sliggoo

[719] Diancie
OT: OCT2014 (10274) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/05/31/31/29/31
Suggested Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Calm Mind
EV trained : 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock : 50
Notes: This was reset by myself. Credit to vzxt for the legitimate event wondercard code. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). I think I prefer 31 Speed / 31 Special Attack. Trophy Case. Now Fully re-distributable!​
Answer the pm :)

Hey, so any cloners available in the immediate short-term? I thought I'd be available last weekend, and... I really really wasn't. And I've an exam tomorrow and loads of work to do right up until Christmas, so on the off chance that someone is free in the next few hours I'd appreciate it :)
It's a Bold Latias, 31/1/31/31/31/30. Functionally perfect for a Stored Power set... at level 50. But IIRC Bold MLatias doesn't even run max speed so 30 means just a minor change in IVs. I'm looking for... I don't know how many really, probably whichever easily cloned number is closest to... 11? That's a number I just pulled out of my ass basically. Ballpark. Can items be cloned also?

IIRC EnGarde and Cherub Agent , you said you were interested a few weeks ago, if that still stands then great, if it doesn't, no worries :D

(Fully redis if that's useful for anyone. And Norne + cant say + Empoleon_master , you guys wanted a copy - still do? I nicknamed it Cirrus but I can change individual copies once they're cloned.)

EDIT: Holy Moly Pokéguy are you for real?? :O That's unbelievably generous... there's got to be a catch :P Pentagon only? Good IVs? Fully trained...? I don't even know if I have any of those, but I'll have a look :D Probably in Bank if anywhere. ((I have some gen 5 Tynamo spitbacks, IVs probably are poor by today's standards. And I caught a Tynamo yesterday in AS.)
What ball is that Latias in? Also, Tynamo would be great; doesn't need a Pentagon/IVs/Nature/Ball or anything! It's just for Pokédex! But I do intend to keep it. I'll add you now and come online with Diancie!
Answer the pm :)
PM'd. What's your friend code? :O

The ball is a Master Ball, I'm afraid! With that cutscene there was no way I was gonna use anything else. Mind you, Master Ball is probably best for MegaLati@s, right? Colour-wise. I'll add you to the preliminary list if you want. (assuming I have enough clones, but if you can clone yourself then it's not an issue!)

Syberia, I'll take that Talonflame please.
D_what thanks for the trades man!
dialganet , I only need Talonflame now, but you can have a Diancie for free when this is over.
pika pal , I only need Talonflame now, but you can have a Diancie for free when this is over.
silver_angel , I only need Talonflame now, but you can have a Diancie for free when this is over.
sasuke-kun19 , I only need Talonflame now, but you can have a Diancie for free when this is over.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
dialganet , I only need Talonflame now, but you can have a Diancie for free when this is over.
pika pal , I only need Talonflame now, but you can have a Diancie for free when this is over.
silver_angel , I only need Talonflame now, but you can have a Diancie for free when this is over.
sasuke-kun19 , I only need Talonflame now, but you can have a Diancie for free when this is over.
So, I guess you need a Talonflame? I can give you a copy of mine if you want. (Adamant 5IV Male Repeat Ball Flame Body, because egghatcher)

Probably won't have one ready before another, but thank you all the same.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Too kind pal. If a goldlist ever existed, you'lle be there.

So, I guess you need a Talonflame? I can give you a copy of mine if you want. (Adamant 5IV Male Repeat Ball Flame Body, because egghatcher)
That would be great Buckert. Thank you. I'm online now.
Pokéguy i can trade you an Sliggoo, do you want any nature on it or HA?
I actually got everything I needed, but you can have one for free. But you're the last one! The rest of you will have to trade one of the people who helped me or hold out for the giveaway coming soon I'll add you after I trade Buckert.
Probably won't have one ready before another, but thank you all the same.
You can have one for free. I'll add you after I trade Buckert.

Thanks pokeguy.

I actually got everything I needed, but you can have one for free. But you're the last one! The rest of you will have to trade one of the people who helped me or hold out for the giveaway coming soon I'll add you after I trade Buckert.

You can have one for free. I'll add you after I trade Buckert.
Diancie for free? Thanks men, but i think i should give you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)