Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

ariariadne

formerly Reinfleche
I was absolutely baffled by how bad my role turned out to be in comparison to (insert anything else here), at first I thought it was just an awkward trend among people in the US alliance but at some point it became extremely frustrating. Every other role that had 1 attack had some way of dealing more damage, and the fact I had the single worst HP in the game made my ability not very good, and it only came up because I was unlucky enough to be a lynch candidate more than anyone else in the game, which was similarly brutal.

I was sort of over this game around Cycle 5 but at the same time I had such tremendously bad luck that I'm not sure that I could have done much more than I did. Overall I wish I could have enjoyed this game more than I did because the idea was interesting, but so very little went in my favor that after a while it seemed almost pointless.

Uh, shout-outs to Uncle Sam because working with him was my favorite part of the game, shout out to Refa because if we hadn't rolled enemies I also think I could have gotten a lot more out of this, thanks to Cancerous for helping me when I had mentally given up at like Cycle 6, and thanks to DLE for giving me as much help as he could before he won. Also shout outs to how bad I was about giving logs after like cycle 2.

Why do people always think that I'm only using them? I'm a friggin inspector, I gave you guys a chance to farm infos from me. But you all failed horribly at gaining my trust, so I have to ditch boat and join Uncle Sam instead.

... eh

That actually looked like I was using you. Never mind, carry on.
Still, the beginning of this could have been an epic battle between the newbies and Uncle Sam's alliance.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
[22:55] <LightWolf> the answer is both US
[22:55] <LightWolf> sorry
[22:55] <UncleSam> ic
[22:56] <LightWolf> now there is nothing stopping from making you no longer Still Alive
[22:56] <LightWolf> is there,
[22:56] <LightWolf> I only Want you gone
[22:56] <UncleSam> what can i say
[22:57] <UncleSam> toph luck
[22:57] <UncleSam> tough*
[22:57] <LightWolf> I'm gonna smash you like a Boulder

[22:55] <LightWolf> the answer is both US
[22:55] <LightWolf> sorry
[22:55] <UncleSam> ic
[22:56] <LightWolf> now there is nothing stopping from making you no longer Still Alive
[22:56] <LightWolf> is there,
[22:56] <LightWolf> I only Want you gone
[22:56] <UncleSam> what can i say
[22:57] <UncleSam> toph luck
[22:57] <UncleSam> tough*
[22:57] <LightWolf> I'm gonna smash you like a Boulder
The Boulder approves of this log

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)