Sticky Smeargle's Studios Fifth Annual Secret Santa - FINAL DAY!

Alright y'all, it's day one of Secret Santa! We've unfortunately got a bunch of flakes this year who will be listed below and marked with the avatar of shame:

Sillyboxman
Kadew
chumpu
faxxifer
ALM
Pelip
theflygoonz
Belrich
Gh0stride

Lots of people. Shame on you all! You can avoid the avatar of shame by submitting up until the last day of Secret Santa (Dec 24th). Try not to ruin Christmas, alright? And if any kind artists want to help me work on art for people who are (almost guaranteed) to get a perma flake, feel free to send me a PM and I'll get a request to you.

ANYWAY, now that all the bullshit is out of the way, SECRET SANTA TIME! PARTY!

~Santa welcomes u 2 a most secretive party~

TO: talonFletch

I would like a granbull drawing

TO: Pelip

I would like an Empoleon fighting a Staraptor (in the most badass way possible).

TO: Gh0stride

I would like to make my secret Santa request to be a festive picture of gen one fighting type pokemon.

TO: RODANK

down with birkal/#Ohmagate style propaganda poster

See you all tomorrow ~wink~

Last edited:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Hey Gh0stride I just now noticed that the image is a white square. I have no idea how this happened; it worked when I sent elcheeso the PM. I reuploaded it for your convenience, now on a proper deviantArt page, and it is below:

And if this image ever turns into a white square for some reason it's on my deviantArt now so yeah.
Also tagging elcheeso to let him know
Also can YOU spot the incorrect ornaments on that tree?

Last edited:

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm terrible! Got very busy and couldn't manage the deadline, but I will have it done asap :)
Hopefully will also have time to help with extra art <3

Great art everyone! Even the ohmagate poster turned out pretty baller, nice job :D
(edit: fixed my mistake, thought it was Rodan's drawing at first, sorry!)

edit 2: I am un-shamed!

Last edited:
HELLO IT IS NOW DAY TWO OF SECRETIVE SAINT NICK! BEGIN MORE FESTIVITIES, SANTALOON DEMANDS IT!

TO: DaxTran

A garchomp!

TO: theflygoonz

My request is a flygon with a sand tornado around it and goggles on top of its already goggle like eyes.

TO: Belrich

My request is a group of Jigglypuffs (Four probably) caroling in holiday gear.

TO: Particular1

My request is: I want an aerodactyl breaking out of the old amber!

TO: Pikachuun

The thing I want other people to draw depends on what they want to draw from my majestic, extremely long list composed of 2 very different options:

1. Pikachu and Manny doing stuff together.
2. Pikachu cosplaying as Manny.
If you have no idea who Manny is, just click on his name in the first option and you will be magically taken away to the far-away land of his MUGEN wiki page (he is a MUGEN character). If you want to see more of him besides the picture on the wiki page and the gif of his idle stance, just type in his name and MUGEN into your youtube or something (This video I believe shows off a lot of what he does). Of course you can always get him and use something like Fighter Factory to view his sprites, but really who wants to do that?

TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR MORE, OR SUFFER SANTA'S WRATH!

Looking at these make mine feel really inferior. I actually spent a long time on it but whoever receives it I apologise for the crapiness lol.

Blue Frog omg that is probably my favourite of your art ever!

Let's be honest, that Flygon looks pretty fly. I mean, come on, only cool kids where goggles on top of goggles. He probably hangs out with Protoman and other such cool dudes that wear eyewear on top of eyewear. Because one set of prescriptions is simply not good enough for dudes this cool.

HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE. SANTA SEEMS TO HAVE MISPLACED HIS REINDEER AND CLOTHES AFTER A HARD NIGHT OF PARTYING. CAN YOU HELP HIM FIND THEM?

TO: Tikitik

My request is pretty simple, i'd love an art piece featuring the most majestic pokemon of all- Magikarp. It'd be great if the one making this could give him a little christmas hat. ^^

TO: LittleTLK

My request would be "an Illumise using encore."

TO: DarkMilotic

I would love to request a Furfrou walking along the waves! It could be Christmas-ish, whatever, but as long as it's cute I won't mind!

TO: kazbel

For a request.....I guess either a Sableye or a Deino in a Santa hat might be cute?

TO: ALM

As for what I would like.

Far'fetched in a samurai - like pose. :)

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW FOR MORE CHRISTMAS REVELRY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)