Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
You were never bad though. I always thought you were cute but too young, and young dudes have tiny penises, so I stayed away.

I will say nice things about you in this year's rankings.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
You have to be the alpha male in your smogon experience. You have to act like you always act unless there is a legitimate beef to be had with it, but if your just awkward or something else, you need to own it, and after awhile you will imprint on people and in a subtle way be the winner of the experience, because they couldnt make you change.

So yeah, addressing reyscarface and Harsha's posts.

So I may be a bad poster. Thats all right, I accepted that a while ago. Maybe I posted without knowing what exactly was going on (I still dont fully understand the mock drafts). I've accepted that my posting and attitude need an improvement (I worked on that while training). And I need to stop being a naive kid apparently. Okay, all done. I just put out those posts earlier cause thats how I feel about it, that you guys have gotten to the point of random persecution, but I realise that at least you meant well. (also if its not too much trouble I'd like my bans lifted please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)