Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me evolve my pokes that need to be traded to evolve? (they're 6 - 2 spritzees, a swirlix, a kadabra, a conkeldurr and a phantump).

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Can anyone help me evolve my pokes that need to be traded to evolve? (they're 6 - 2 spritzees, a swirlix, a kadabra, a conkeldurr and a phantump).
Could I barrow the Aromatisse for my Pokedex? I'm trying to get the Shiny Charm.

I'm looking for a HA Marill, must be male. Don't care about nature, IV's, ball etc, I just need a male Marill with it's HA.
I believe I have a Male 5 IV Dive Ball Shiny Azumarill, with egg moves. PM me if you still need this:

[184] Shiny Azumarill
OT: Ben (64190) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Huge Power
IVs: 31/31/31/27/31/31
Egg Moves: Super Power, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
Tradeable Stock :
: 1

I also have Adamant if you need it.

Jolly Landorus 31/31/31/23/28/31

Is this one worth keeping?
Nice work. CMT for that?

I believe I have a Male 5 IV Dive Ball Shiny Azumarill, with egg moves. PM me if you still need this:

[184] Shiny Azumarill
Tradeable Stock :

Nice work. CMT for that?
Huge power is Marill's normal ability, it's HA is sap sipper.@Buckert I can breed you a male Marill's with those specs along with your other orders.(coz I am bored ofc)

Huge power is Marill's normal ability, it's HA is sap sipper.@Buckert I can breed you a male Marill's with those specs along with your other orders.(coz I am bored ofc)
Oh haha, why would anyone not use Huge Power? < Simple question. I guess I'll just let Arhan or Fiat500 breed you one Buckert, as I'm resetting reshiram.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder

[184] Shiny Azumarill
Tradeable Stock :

Nice work. CMT for that?
I have a Sap Sipper Marill and can trade whenever
Oh haha, why would anyone not use Huge Power? < Simple question. I guess I'll just let Arhan or Fiat500 breed you one Buckert, as I'm resetting reshiram.
Ikr, I just had one due to random trade fodder :P
I need it for my Time Machine spread, going to breed one with 0/0/0/0/0/0. As I like Male Pokémon, I want to make sure the TM spread I'm getting is 100% male. If the Azurill obtained from this method is male and has it's HA, I can keep that spread.

I'm trying to get a Dragonite with Extremespeed and Multiscale, but I've been reading around and it seems that the only way I can get that one move on Alpha Sapphire, is to buy HG/SS, transfer a Dragonite over from there to BW, then transfer that over to Pokemon Bank. Which seems like a ton of effort and money for one move.

Does anybody know of any other way for me to get that HA and move? Or would anybody be willing to lend me a male/breed me a Dratini with that move? I'd really appreciate it. Please message me if you have any info.
If you still need it, I'm sure I have a few random E-speed Dratini from WT - I may even have one with its HA. PM me.

I need it for my Time Machine spread, going to breed one with 0/0/0/0/0/0. As I like Male Pokémon, I want to make sure the TM spread I'm getting is 100% male. If the Azurill obtained from this method is male and has it's HA, I can keep that spread.
Whats a Time Machine spread? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)