Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Still trying to get the Shiny Charm. Still have a list of things I need, but it's getting smaller. :) Will trade them back if you want.

Pokemon Needed when this was Posted: 20
Pokemon Needed after last edit: 1

Rhyperior
Munchlax*
Articuno
Moltres

Bonsly*
Qwilfish
Entei
Lugia
Ho-oh

Gorebyss
Deoxys

Carnivine
Azelf
Dialga
Giratina

Amaura*
Xerneas
Zygarde

*I also need the evolutions of these so I won't trade them back unless you also trade me their evolutions.

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Still trying to get the Shiny Charm. Still have a list of things I need, but it's getting smaller. :) Will trade them back if you want.
Pokemon Needed when this was Posted: 20
Pokemon Needed after last edit: 20

Rhyperior
Munchlax*
Articuno
Moltres

Bonsly*
Qwilfish
Entei
Lugia
Ho-oh

Gorebyss
Deoxys

Carnivine
Azelf
Dialga
Giratina

Amaura*
Xerneas
Zygarde

*I also need the evolutions of these so I won't trade them back unless you also trade me their evolutions.

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy
If you give me a few minutes, I'll trade you all my RNG abused Pokémon. Need them back obviously.

looking for a cloner to clone me 4 copies of my shiny registeel and 1 copy of my shiny cress.

the registeel has good ivs but the cres ivs are pretty bad but you can keep a copy of both if you wan the registeel at the verry least is worth it
still looking

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Does Landorus-T care about a slightly imperfect Def IV at lv 50? Just caught this and am not sure if I should keep it. Getting tired of throwing repeat balls.

Adamant

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Does Landorus-T care about a slightly imperfect Def IV at lv 50? Just caught this and am not sure if I should keep it. Getting tired of throwing repeat balls.

Adamant
Meh, I'd say toss because I think he needs 28+. Do you have Landorus in your dex already?

EDIT: If not, I'll trade you mine so you have it's data registered, and Repeat Ball will have a better capture rate.

Reactions: Xen

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
I would keep:)
Meh, I'd say toss because I think he needs 28+. Do you have Landorus in your dex already?
Yeah I already have his dex data; I transferred all 3 of my dream radar genies from bank so that I could access Landorus's portal ring thingy with Tornadus/Thundurus.

Ended up tossing. Just wished that Def/SpA IV was swapped. Would've been perfect for VGC. :/

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Best nature and ball for cres? Thinking bold nature but don't know about ball
Bold or Calm. Calm is better for VGC imo, if that's what you're planning on using it for.

And either Heal or Master. Heal matches better, but Master doesn't look too bad with it, and it makes SRing a whole lot easier

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Best nature and ball for cres? Thinking bold nature but don't know about ball
Mine was RNG'd Sassy with 0 Speed and in a Heal Ball. Cres is a wonderful TR setter and supporter. Master Ball would also work well though, it's one of the only legends that actually looks good in it, might as well make use of it on her.

Looking for friend safaris :D Mine is psycho with abra, sigilyph and gotholita^^

3DS FC: 0791-3621-0539
Add me.

So I've been soft resetting Rayquaza, waiting for Blissey bashes tomorrow, purely in hope.

I've landed on what should be a 28/31/30/31/31/31 Hasty. Just getting through the the Zinnia battle now.

Bold or Calm. Calm is better for VGC imo, if that's what you're planning on using it for.

And either Heal or Master. Heal matches better, but Master doesn't look too bad with it, and it makes SRing a whole lot easier
I've never done a vgc battle before, I might give it a shot, and I'll be going with Calm nature. Thanks! and thanks to everyone elses advice

For trade:
5 IV Flawless Jolly Reckless/Keen Eye Starly with Double-Edge
5 IV Flawless Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
5 IV Flawless Bold/Timid/Modest Rotom
5 IV Flawless Modest Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy
5 IV Flawless Jolly Quick Feet/Poison Heal/Effect Spore Shroomish with Bullet Seed
5 IV Flawless Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan
5 IV Flawless Impish Immunity Gligar
5 IV Flawless Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage
5 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover (and Trick, if requested)
5 IV Flawless Adamant Marill with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
(Actually, there's a lot more stuff I can make if requested)
BP Items
Lucky Eggs

Looking for:
6 IV Flawless Naive Protean Froakie (already have HP Fire Variant, only looking for 6IV Flawless)
5 IV Flawless Jolly Limber Buneary
5 IV Flawless Impish Natural Cure Swablu
5 IV Flawless Adamant/Jolly Weedle
5 IV Flawless Quiet/Modest Simple Numel
5 IV Flawless Modest Trace Ralts
5 IV Flawless Male Jolly Telepathy Ralts
5 IV Flawless Bold Regenerator/Oblivious Slowpoke
5 IV Flawless Adamant/Jolly Defiant Pawniard
Competitive Pokébank Legends (Latias, Timid Thundurus-I with HP Ice and Jolly Lando) - Will trade 2 or 3 of my pokés for them, depending on the offer (can be RNG'd and/or cloned, but please no hack)
Competitively Bred HP pokés - Will normally trade 2 pokés or 1 poké and an item for them

PM me if interested. As I said, I can make many more pokés than those listed, so if you something I'm interested, PM and we'll see if we can work it out. I just can't clone, RNG or do HP breeding.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Still offering the remaining female spitbacks:

Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/x (2)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
31/31/x/x/31/31 (1)

HA Jolly
EMs: Ice Punch, Switcheroo, Encore, Fake Out
31/31/x/x/31/31 (2)
x/31/31/x/31/31 (1)

HA Adamant
EMs: Aqua Jet, Destiny Bond
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/x/31/x/31/31 (1)

HA Adamant
EMs: Feint, Baton Pass, Night Slash, Low Kick
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/x/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)

Jolly
EMs: Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)

Jolly
EMs: Stealth Rock, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Sucker Punch
Unknown 4 IVs (1)

Looking For:

1.) ORAS Mega-evo stones

2.)
♀ Hidden Ability Spitbacks @

IVs don't matter (but if it has more perfect IVs, then the better :p)

Last edited:
My 3DS is falling apart and I have a digital download of Alpha Sapphire, so I'm rushing to get a decent Rayquaza…

I think I might keep a Jolly 31/31/22/8/25/31… is that usable for personal use/some kind of Battle Spot format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)