ORAS NU Divine Sorrow

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
Divine Sorrow

Introduction
hello everyone u are now looking at the best team in the world and u should bow down for it's greatness! jokes aside, hey it's blu here gonna use that as people know me as Bluwing on this forum n_n so basically i made this team yesterday made it to three nu room finals and lost all 3, i guess im cursed or something smh. anyway i have played like 10 games ever off xy nu and like 30 of oras, but holy man off living lord this team is golden and everyone is gonna abuse the shit out off it. ok since i suck at nu atm and my knowledge is lacking i just went with offense cuz it's so ez to make, and i just throwed my favourites on and it worked. pro teambuilding tip imo. oh and the song i wont allow u to read further if don't listen to the song :< now lets roll and imma show u the details off this team.

MUHFUGGIN DETAILS BWOI

Heart Of Stone @

Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Head Smash
- Endeavor
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

this my lead and as u see it's an suicide lead which fits perfect with it's ass ability, but excellent utility. archeops just comes in turn 1 99% off the time sets up rocks if needed or basically just throws whatever it has to on the opponent to kill it self and cause damage. it's that easy just do whatever u want then die u can do it.

Cold Love @

Ability: Refrigerate
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Ice Shard
- Double Edge
- Earthquake
- Explosion

ok so i guess im showing my love for killing my own mons already right? but duuude this thing is just so good and has an amazing offensive typing with good coverage in ice/ground, also doesn't need more coverage cuz KABOOM is enough coverage for this ice ball anyway. ice shard is there to ease mega evoing and to revenge kill, nothing more to say here hehe bwoi.

Blue Heaven @

Ability: Torrent
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance

feraligatr is the MVP off this team no doubt, this is basically the best pokemon in nu atm imo just because how easy it can setup dd's cuz it has decent bulk and nice typing. the ev spread is to outspeed base 105's at +1 then the rest in hp for some nice bulk. also fuck aqua jet gimme coverage, running waterfall, earthquake and ice punch for unresisted coverage which is sweeeet, and ofc dragon dance to eliminate everything in nu.

Dark Sorrow @

Ability: Water Absorb
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Drain Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

damn this cactus is so freakin anti-meta like this ting can shit on so many team atm it's disturbing. also lol i can't even count how many people not aqua jetting my ninetales cuz this can absorb it and just ko them with energy ball, but eh it's all part off the plan anyway. this thing has awesome coverrage tho idgaf about drain punch give this thing knock off already,,, it's got that sexy sucker punch and nice swords dance and just being the bisharp off nu.

Divine Soul @

Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Trick

dizzy already? okay so rotom is my way to have some speed control outside off priority as my team is fairly slow to be offensive,,, it also fits nicely giving my team a fighting immunity a way to lure in grass typed for glalie and has an excellent stab combo in ghost/electric. trick is there to fuck with shit for me to get a good laugh really, nah jk it's there to shut down stall teams or annoying fat pokemon in general.

Sunny Blossom @

Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Nasty Plot

so this is an amazing wallbreaker and the fire type that fits my team best because it can beat hairyama and waters much easier than the other fire types in the tier. it's also the the pokemon 4th pokemon with an immunity which give this team 6 immunities overall which is cool af imo. the coverage is just the to smack EVERYTHING hard at +2 and i love it.
Ending Words

ok so that was the best team ever made in the history off nu, like srsly USE IT spam it and yeah win everything. so how u use this team, die with archeops, setup with something and die again, explode with glalie in the process then sweep with w/e ez win, and also use the immunities to ur favour as u have 6 off them to abuse. thx for readin i hope enjoyed the song.
Shout Out's:

Montsegur KratosMana McMeghan Bloo FLCL Gary2346 Sir Kay boltsandbombers Destiny Device Laurel Adam MetalGro$$ aim Cherub Agent PDC Lord Elyis HJAD Stathakis Halcyon. Dallaren Endeby ShootingStarmie ben gay Kushalos Realistic Waters The DragonKnight Steve Angello King gr8astard Laga Volty TRC alexwolf Jukain toshimelonhead Leftiez Hack Toxzn Tokyo Tom galbia Pearl. Nelson Malekith Davon

u guys are all great and awesome! sorry if i forgot anyone just tell me n_n

Heart Of Stone (Archeops) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Endeavor
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Cold Love (Glalie-Mega) @ Glalitite
Ability: Refrigerate
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Disable

Blue Heaven (Feraligatr) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance

Dark Sorrow (Cacturne) @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Absorb
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Divine Soul (Rotom) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Trick

Sunny Blossom (Ninetales) @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Nasty Plot

Last edited:

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
nice team! you should use jolly on cacturne so u can outspeed most pangoro and pawniard. maybe spikes over eq on glalie since they go very well with this team, but that's up to you. sd gatr is a huge threat so maybe you could look into putting passho on ninetales

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Iridescent. (aka Bluwing), pretty sweet team you have going on here. As FLCL said above Spikes really benefit this style of play as they can turn 3HKOs into 2HKOs, for that reason I'm suggesting Crustle > Archeops as you can fit everything onto one Pokemon and can consistently get up rocks and a layer of spikes. Where as trying to fit Spikes onto Mega-Glalie isn't that great imo, from testing Spikes its been hard to consistently lay Spikes as most people tend to stay in on Glalie on HO because they don't have good switch-ins. Now after having tested out DD Feraligatr I can say that it is really quite bad 95% of the time, so looking at this RMT I was going to try to find something to replace DD Gatr, but there really is nothing else that fits the role that it is providing while and is a physical water type, so this is 5% of the time where DD Gatr actually fits on a team. So I forsee Pokemon like Kangaskhan giving this team trouble, so perhaps trying Will-O-Wisp > Thunderbolt on Rotom will give you a secondary check to any fast physical sweeper. I also agree with the suggestion of running Jolly on Cacturne, as FLCL suggested above to beat threats like Pangoro which would otherwise be a problem. Lastly, as opposed to Passho Berry, which is really cool on Ninetales, I'm gonna suggest trying Leftovers > Life Orb on Ninetales as I've never really found that I needed the extra LO damage and having a form of recovery is always nice.

Crustle (M) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe | Adamant Nature / Jolly Nature
Spikes | Stealth Rock | Rock Blast | Knock Off

Hope these suggestions helped ^.^

Edit @ below: the nice thing is that Mega Glalie blows open opponents checks to things and wears down similar walls, or just completely takes them out with Explosion which is why he doesn't need to have any more special attackers.

Last edited:
This team is very cool and i think it could work well in the meta as do most offense teams, but i noticed you are realy stacking yourself with set up sweepers and physical attackers. 4 physical attakers and of them 2 set up 1 suicides and the last kinda suicides but also breaks some walls. all around the type coverage of the 4 is pretty good, but the special attackers have much to be desired. with 1 being a life orb sweeping ninetails you have a couple of hits after some rock switches, and then a scarfer. you cn see where im going with this. while the team still functions completly fine I just think its worth mentioning that your special side is a bit weak. I'm not gonna cover threats since this team isnt meant to be balanced but you should look more into your attacking type synergy in the future.

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Nice team, I can only think of a couple issues. The team can struggle a bit against Bulk Up Gurdurr if it sets up on Cacturne, since after a Bulk Up or two it pretty much beats your whole team 1v1. You could try Specs Typhlosion to help slightly against this since it hits harder and retains the same coverage (though it's a bit more prediction reliant). The other thing is that I'd look into an SD set on Gatr, since Aqua Jet can be quite useful because you look to struggle a bit with Pyroar and Sneasel.

I also agree that FLCL's changes are definitely worth trying out fwiw

In fact crustle is bad for this team as its very important to have momentum rather than having a garbodor set up toxic spikes and destroy your team. one change to make this team more sexier is Spikes > Drain Punch as Drain punch doesn't hit anything significant and the recovery is rather useless. Cacturne is very good at forcing switches due to its powerful sucker punches and you can spikes on the switch to break down fat cores a lot easier. Also go with SD Mystic Water Gatr as the extra priority is crisp and useful to clean stuff late game. This team is rather hawt :]

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
drain punch hits pawniard and cacturne which could both potentially sweep after feraligatr is weakened and ferroseed which walls half the team

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
thx for the rate everyone!
and flcl i guess i have to thank you again for ur rate since reymedy deleted my post for w/e reason lol. also montsegur changing to crustle won't rly benefit my team a lot which i why i went with archeops int he first place, as it's faster it has access to taunt and basically puts a lot more pressure on the opp from turn 1. giving rotom wow over tbolt is probably one the best changes that can be made for the team. i also disagree with typhlosion over ninetales as i can easely lose momentum even tho it's specs set is hella strong i like how ninetales has access to nasty plot pluss the same coverage but more powerfull. sd on gatr or dd i guess it's up to preference i also agree with flcl's idea about giving mega glalie spikes over eq because glalie only needs ice coverage because it's stab moves are so strong it doesn't even need coverage, and spikes are incredibly nice because glalie forces a ton off switches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)