DOU Doubles Invitational - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's time for the culmination of the entire eight months of the Doubles Circuit:
THE DOUBLES INVITATIONAL

Specific Rules
  • This is a standard XY Doubles (NOT ORAS) tournament.
  • The tournament will be 4 rounds of Swiss, followed by a Single Elimination Top 4 Cut.
  • Players will play a best of three series of games each round.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Check this thread for more informations.
  • Uber Clause: Players may not use any items, moves, abilities, or Pokemon that appear on Smogon's Doubles banlist.
The fourth round's matchups are:

makiri vs Tricking
TGMD vs Pinoy Pwnage
TheFourthChaser vs Laurel
finally vs srk1214
U-Turn Out vs Haruno
Lohgock vs Pwnemon
Braverius vs Bye!

Deadline : 1 week 0_0

As a last note, please continue to play even if you can't top cut, so that the tiebreaker (opponent's win percentage) is as accurate as possible. I shouldn't have to say this in invitationals but you never know. Also, everyone minimize the amount of activity wins that happen this tournament. Because of the nature of Swiss, I can't grant extensions.[/USER]

Last edited:
makiri vs Tricking
TGMD vs Pinoy Pwnage
finally vs srk1214
U-Turn Out vs Haruno
Lohgock vs Pwnemon - but idk :(
Braverius vs Bye!

makiri vs Tricking
TGMD vs Pinoy Pwnage
finally vs srk1214
U-Turn Out vs Haruno
Lohgock vs Pwnemon
Braverius vs Bye! :]

SamuelTheBest

Banned deucer.
makiri vs Tricking

TGMD vs Pinoy Pwnage

finally
vs srk1214

U-Turn Out vs Haruno

-i don't know about other results-

makiri vs Tricking
TGMD vs Pinoy Pwnage
finally vs srk1214
U-Turn Out vs Haruno
Lohgock vs Pwnemon
Braverius vs Bye!

CyberOdin✝

¨ I will persist ¨ ❤
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
makiri vs Tricking
TGMD vs Pinoy Pwnage
finally vs srk1214
U-Turn Out vs Haruno
Lohgock vs Pwnemon
Braverius vs Bye!

Stratos

Banned deucer.
lost to lohgock 2-1. thought i was cool predicting the zard x g3 but it was a zard y. if id just acted like it was a zard y that was a easy win :(

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I had some difficult with Tricking this week, my internet was out one day and I spent a lot of time preparing for the SPL auction. So if I guess if it comes down to it Tricking should get the win if we pass deadline or whatever and we do not battle. I'm kind of busy today, but tomorrow outside of a couple of hours am totally free.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I had some difficult with Tricking this week, my internet was out one day and I spent a lot of time preparing for the SPL auction. So if I guess if it comes down to it Tricking should get the win if we pass deadline or whatever and we do not battle. I'm kind of busy today, but tomorrow outside of a couple of hours am totally free.
I'm online right now on PS!, just let me know if you can play :]

EDIT: I have to leave, rip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)