Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
In the future, you can use Super Training instead of Zinc/Protein/etc. to cheaply check IVs. Takes a little more time, but I find it's worth it :) Nice catch though, congrats!
lol what an idiot I am, I forgot that I could use Super Traning and Training Bags for that, thanks for pointing that out!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone here have the knowledge of how to inject and RNG abuse Pokemon in the Entralink in BW? If so, I can offer a lot for a specific project I have in mind. PM me if you're interested!

Does anyone know if Poke Amie affect wifi-battle ?
I"m doing elite four runs with a max affection pokemon and my pokemon dodges attack like crazy .

a couple questions, will catching o-power or whatever it's called run out during a battle? and can i use it without capturing something and still have it level up?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm looking for a couple of gen III RNGs, if anyone has these / can do them they can choose anything in my thread (link in sig). I also have no idea how gen III RNG works so I don't even know if these are possible lol

(can also do Premier ball)
Gastly - Timid
As close to 31 / x / 0 / 31 / 0 / 31 as possible (low defences but high HP to make use of Counter)
Tutor Move: Counter

I really want one of these to use as a Focus Sash + Counter + Destiny Bond lead in the Maison (it was successful in the Subway at least)

(can also do Luxury ball)
Shedinja - Adamant
x / 31 / x / x / x / 31 (because what other stats does it need?)
Level up move: Swords Dance

Gen III are the only games that Shedinja retains the Pokeball that Nincada was in. You also need to evolve Nincada at level 25 and teach Ninjask Swords Dance upon evolution in a pre-gen V game to pass it to Shedinja

Please post in my thread if you can help :)

Last edited:
a couple questions, will catching o-power or whatever it's called run out during a battle? and can i use it without capturing something and still have it level up?
I believe if it's supposed to run out during a battle, the effects will not end until the battle is over. And yes, the O-Powe will level up even without you catching anything. Just keep using it until you get to level 3.

Does anyone know any link for ORAS new mega and legendaries animated sprite?

(using pkparaiso before but im not sure about new one)
All here.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
If I have a copy of Pokemon Y and OR but only one 3DS, could I theoretically upload a Pokemon who evolves via link trade to the GTS with one game, then trade for it w/ the other to evolve it?

If I have a copy of Pokemon Y and OR but only one 3DS, could I theoretically upload a Pokemon who evolves via link trade to the GTS with one game, then trade for it w/ the other to evolve it?
Yep. I've been doing that to simultaneously evolve Pokemon and transfer items between my games.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Anyone here got these spitbacks?

- Female Chinchou, Quick Ball, Modest, x/x/x/30/31/31
- Female Whismur, Quick Ball, HA, x/x/x/31/31/31
- Female Starly, Timer Ball, HA, x/x/x/x/31/31, Double-Edge+Pursuit+Steel Wing
- Female Pawniard, Timer Ball, x/x/x/x/31/31, Psycho Cut+Stealth Rock+Sucker Punch

Don't need females with more than listed, since I'll only use them for breeding.

Last edited:
Anyone here got these spitbacks?

- Female Chinchou, Quick Ball, Modest, x/x/x/30/31/31
- Female Tentacool, Great Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31, Rapid Spin+Knock Off
- Female Whismur, Quick Ball, HA, x/x/x/31/31/31
- Female Starly, Timer Ball, HA, x/x/x/x/31/31, Double-Edge+Pursuit+Steel Wing
- Female Pawniard, Timer Ball, x/x/x/x/31/31, Psycho Cut+Stealth Rock+Sucker Punch

Don't need females with more than listed, since I'll only use them for breeding.
I have female whismur but in premier ball

Hello to you all
would anybody be able to give or trade me a few items over for my alpha saphire team?
Im looking for these
life orb,leftover,choice band,choice specs,choice scarf,weakness policy,assault vest,focus sash,black sludge

ill throw in a few pokemon for you too thx:)

Hello to you all
would anybody be able to give or trade me a few items over for my alpha saphire team?
Im looking for these
life orb,leftover,choice band,choice specs,choice scarf,weakness policy,assault vest,focus sash,black sludge

ill throw in a few pokemon for you too thx:)
What pokemon sir? i'm willing to trade

If you fish for Luvdisc, many of them will have Heart Scales. What I do is:

Teach a Pokemon Thief (preferably something with Frisk, like Noivern or Pumpkaboo).
Go to Ever Grande, and start fishin'. You can use the Dex Nav, too. Luvdisc are pretty common.
Thief away! Make sure you remove the Heart Scales if once Thief is successful.

You can increase your chances even further by having a POkemon with Compoundeyes in the first slot - try letting it faint to save time, so your Frisk pokemon in the second slot gets sent out but Compoundeyes is still active. You can get a lot this way!

Note: If you're doing this with the Dex Nav, try battling Pelippers too since they're common and can carry Lucky Eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)