ORAS OU Heart Of The Underdog (Peaked #19 in XY)

Hollands97 here bringing you guys my first RMT. I've been playing since BW2 and always managed to get to the 1700-1800's minimum in OU pre-ORAS, so I guess you can say I'm not that bad, although I'm not great either. Anyway, I suppose it's now time to showcase the team that brought me a fair amount of success in XY, but is struggling in ORAS and may need some help.

Team Building Process

Mega Pinsir is a fantastic wallbreaker and late-game sweeper sweeper. 155/65/105 is amazing, and I knew I'd always use it when I saw it back in the coro-coro leaks last year; the power it has is ridiculous.

With Pinsir breaking the majority of physical walls I run into, I knew I needed a special wallbreaker. It also serves as a stallbreaker and rapid spinner if the situation calls for it.

Bug/Flying is nasty when it comes to hazards, so a defogger was necessary. Lovely check against other Pinsir and Talonflame, as well as the odd Pidgeot and Noivern that wander into OU.

As it is, the team is weak to Bisharp and needs a good pivot to take on Rotom-W and Heatran reliably. Of all the fighting types, Conk does it best.

Felt I was a bit lacking in speed and had no Thundurus Check, so a Scarfer who can reliably check Thundurus was needed. Checks most megas to be fair to the guy.

Ol' reliable SpDef Tran covers the rest of the type weaknesses, as well as providing a nice Lati@s check and rock setter.

The team was very weak to Mega Diancie and Mega Metagross, so Zapdos was replaced with Skarmory as it walls both threats fairly well, although the team loses some offensive pressure with Volt Switch leaving.​

The Squad

Loomynarty (Starmie) @ Choice Specs​
Ability: Analytic
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Rapid Spin Thunderbolt

60/75/85/100/85/115

This thing is brilliant. At first, the set look odd, and I agree, it does. But the switches this thing causes makes Analytic trigger, and boy does it trigger. With a little predictability on switches, the opponent is taking massive chunks into things that'll want to trap or check Starmie, such as Tyranitar or Latios. However, it also doubles as a potent stallbreaker, as the Ferrothorns and Chanseys that switch in get some free Ray Bands, and Starmie gets their recovery items. Scald is basic stab, and honestly I prefer scald because the Starmie is going to get most of its hits when forcing switches; the burn chance is far more efficient than the extra power since if they predict the scald, they're going to live surf too. Timid allows me to outspeed MGallade, Keldeo and Gengar, as well as any base 60 scarfers (and may tie with Jolly ScarfTar, although I'm not sure on that). It's actually surprisingly bulkier than it looks. Unfortunately, Starmie is usually the first to go down, although that's more down to me for switching it into Knock-Offs.

Skarmada (Skarmory) (F) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 244 Def
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Counter
- Defog

As suggested by Enki , Skarmory is replacing Zapdos as the head of the hazard removal squad. The change lets me take on the three biggest threats to my team, Diancie, Metagross and Azumarill. The 16 Atk EV's allow me to OHKO Mega Diancie with an Iron Head, which also deals a respectable 25-30% to Azumarill. Counter lets me take out Metagross and Azumarill with relative ease. Roost and Defog are obvious standards, whilst Shed Shell lets me switch out of a Magnezone's Thunderbolt into Diggersby, giving my team huge momentum.

Vonderhurr (Conkeldurr) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off

105/140/95/55/65/45

AV Conkeldurr is my the embodiment of bulky offence. His shiny bald head can take on Rotom-W, who is a massive threat to my team. Drain Punch is standard STAB. Ice Punch is for the omnipresent Genies and Dragons who try to set up on me. Mach Punch is standard priority for those clutch revenge kills, and Greninja who come in after rocks thinking they can KO. Knock Off gives me momentum when Conk forces a switch, revealing the set of the unlucky one to get hit by it. Losing Conkeldurr early often results in my not being able to deal with Genies and Rotom-W too well, especially Landorus-i. I rarely end games with it alive, since it's usually foddered off late game at low hp with Mach Punch to ensure Pinsir sweeps.

Rabbi D (Diggersby) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Return
- Rock Slide

85/56/77/50/77/78

Scarf Diggersby is really underrated as an RKer, who also functions as a wallbreaker if need be. I usually lead with him and U-Turn out into the relevant counter, breaking sashes and dealing huge damage in the process. He reliably checks Greninja, Loppuny and Gallade, who are big threats to most teams, as well as being able to muscle past the troublesome StallTran. EQ deals big damage as a secondary STAB, dealing a lot of damage to the inevitable switches he causes. Return is the same as EQ, 2HKO's most offensive pokemon with sub 100 defenses, easily accomplished thanks to the Scarf. Rock Slide lets Diggersby wipe out Talon who is a huge threat to Pinsir, since people are eager to assume that Diggersby only EQ's. He's actually surprisingly bulky too. Diggersby often acts as a late-game cleaner, and is a fairly good win condition.

7.8 Too Much Lava (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect

91/90/106/130/106/77

Heatran is the primary bird counter and stealth rocker, and is used to stall out defensive pokemon that the team can't smash through, such as MSableye and Zapdos. Toxic is used over Will-O-Wisp as Heatran only ever uses it against set-up sweepers and defensive pokemon in an attempt to stall them out, although catching the Azumarill on switch with Will-O-Wisp sounds tempting. Lava Plume over Fire Blast for that 30% burn chance on Steels and Magic Bouncers who are immune to Toxic, and Heatran isn't here for big damage anyway. Not really much to explain as the set is pretty standard. Heatran is often used as a Fairy killer, and foddered off to beat Mega Garde and Altaria a lot of the time too.

Sir Pinch (Pinsir) (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake/Close Combat
- Frustration
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

65/125/100/55/70/85 (65/155/120/65/90/105)

During the transition to ORAS, Pinsir hasn't got anything new other than new counters and checks among the new megas. Everyone just seemed to forget about it and how much of a monster it is. That said, it is still one of the tiers premier wallbreakers, with its Flying/Ground(Or fighting) coverage in combination with Swords Dance allowing it to sweep a significant portion of the metagame. Although its typing doesn't allow it to switch in often, it's still a really potent sweeper. Hyper Cutter over Moxie to block intimidate upon evolving, and Frustration over Return because ditto pisses me off. Quick Attack lets me RK Keldeo and Greninja among others, and Swords Dance when going for game. Pinsir is win condition #1, and is always preserved until its counters are cleared. I prefer EQ over Close Combat since the defence drops really hurt sweeping potential, making me easily revenge killable. I anyone can post any calcs showing what Close Combat beats that EQ does not (other than Rotom-W >.>) please do so.

Honorable Mentions

Yugi Moto (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 240 HP / 216 Def / 52 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost

90/90/85/125/90/100

Zapdos is a great partner to Pinsir, getting rid of so many of its checks. Volt Switch allows me to keep momentum and gives me a solid out to Skarmory. The EV's give Zapdos just enough to OHKO non-SpDef Landorus-T with HP-Ice, who gives Pinsir a lot of grief with its intimating shenanigans and edgy, sliding rocks. Defog keeps hazards off the field, which is crucial if I want to keep Pinsir alive to sweep. HP-Ice lets me reliably beat most un-choiced dragons and Genies, and Zapdos also beats enemy bird spam and those annoying poser Dittos who want to be all Pinsir. Zapdos is very liable to Bisharp, so Defog often has to be bluffed with a Volt Switch which leaves rocks on my field. When Zapdos goes down, it's usually for game, but Zapdos is usually last to go down unless I take bad risks.

Vonderhurr (Conkeldurr) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Return
- Rock Slide

Loomynarty (Starmie) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Thunderbolt

7.8 Too Much Lava (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect

Sir Pinch (Pinsir) (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Frustration
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Skarmada (Skarmory) (F) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Counter
- Defog

Threat Lists

I have to sack one pokemon, bring in Diggersby and suicide with EQ, then finish it with priority. If it's managed to set up, then it's basically over.
Dealt with by using Iron Head Skarmory which OHKO's. Calm Mind Variant is revenge killed with Diggersby and Starmie.

This thing is WAY too good. 80/150/110 defenses are better than Ferrothorns, and it outspeeds the majority of the tier whilst hitting like a truck against anyone who isn't 252HP/252+Def. With a couple of counters in Mandibuzz, Slowbro and 'Scarf Bisharp' (suggested to me when I got swept by Gross in the tour after complaining about how overpowered it is), I actually leave games when I see it in the ladder, which is why I'm down at 1500 currently.
Dealt with by using Skarmory, who completely walls all non-mixed variants. Here's a replay of Skarmory beating it (although it's low ladder) http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-193772196

Gotta play around it, but it puts too much defensive pressure on Zapdos throughout the game, which I need to keep to check Pinsir's counters.
Walled well by Skarmory, who beats with counter. Also beaten by Starmie with Thunderbolt and checked by Pinsir with Return.
Rain Teams
The team has no answer to swift swimmers, as Kingra and Omastar (lol) sweep straight through due to Rain-Boosted Specs Hydro-Pumps.

Mega- Slowbro
The teams main way to take down Slowbro is to Toxic-Stall it out. CroBro after a calm-mind survives T-Bolts like crazy and isn't broken by Pinsir's Return and threatens it out with Scald.

Defensive-Mew
This thing never dies. It beats everything on my team 1v1 due to Knock off and Will-O-Wisp, as it Taunts and PP stalls Heatran and stalls out Conkeldurr whilst Burn-Stalling the rest.

Specs Keldeo
THE POWER! Nothing switches in other than Starmie once. If I can whittle it down past 75%, Pinsir OHKO's with Quick Attack. Diggersby revenge kills too.​

And that's about it, I look forward to your criticism and suggestions, as I'm honestly struggling to adapt to the new meta for the first time.

Replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-194159316
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-194156121
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-194152134

Last edited:

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
The team's actually pretty solid. Char X with EQ could be a bit of a problem if it gets to set up, which you could solve by swapping for Zapdos for Thundurus - keep in mind this makes your hazard removal game a lot weaker, which could in turn be solved by making Starmie a more defensive set. If you want to keep Zapdos over Thundurus though, I'd advise replacing Rapid Spin with Ice Beam or HP Fire for that nice added coverage. Anyways, good team and good luck n_n

The team's actually pretty solid. Char X with EQ could be a bit of a problem if it gets to set up, which you could solve by swapping for Zapdos for Thundurus - keep in mind this makes your hazard removal game a lot weaker, which could in turn be solved by making Starmie a more defensive set. If you want to keep Zapdos over Thundurus though, I'd advise replacing Rapid Spin with Ice Beam or HP Fire for that nice added coverage. Anyways, good team and good luck n_n
Thanks for the rating!
Char X is definitely a huge threat who takes a lot of playing around with Heatran and Zapdos to beat. But like you said, Zapdos is the main way of hazard removal, making it a key pokemon in a dedicated Pinsir team. Although Thundurus is really tempting since it's essentially an anti-sweep button against anyone not called Sceptile and Excadrill, that defog is too valuable to get rid of. I'm actually on the fence with this one, since Thundurus' trolly base 111 speed and offensive presence will add huge offensive pressure and help deal with my Metagross issue.
If I were to go that route, what set would you suggest for Thundurus and Starmie?

If I were to keep Zapdos, do you think that the Rapid Spin is unneeded on Starmie? What would you switch it for out of Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and HP Fire? Or maybe Flash Cannon due to problems with Diancie?

Last edited:

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
If you were to go Thundurus, you'd have to lose the Specs on Starmie in exchange for a more common set, I'd prefer the bulky spinning set myself but LO would also work. For Thundurus, I'd make it Nasty Plot/Twave/HP Ice/Tbolt, which should help with stall teams that Starmie was helping beat. If you decide to keep Zapdos, yea, on Starmie go Ice Beam over Rapid Spin, it'll help with Garchomp and Lati@s who are both kinda annoying to the team. As far as MDiancie, Starmie should be able to OHKO it with Scald already, even without Specs.
But yeah, I'd try out both changes, and see which one you prefer n_n

If you were to go Thundurus, you'd have to lose the Specs on Starmie in exchange for a more common set, I'd prefer the bulky spinning set myself but LO would also work. For Thundurus, I'd make it Nasty Plot/Twave/HP Ice/Tbolt, which should help with stall teams that Starmie was helping beat. If you decide to keep Zapdos, yea, on Starmie go Ice Beam over Rapid Spin, it'll help with Garchomp and Lati@s who are both kinda annoying to the team. As far as MDiancie, Starmie should be able to OHKO it with Scald already, even without Specs.
But yeah, I'd try out both changes, and see which one you prefer n_n
I tried Thundurus, but it's so frail that I couldn't touch Azumarill anymore and lost out against water types in general. Fixed some holes but opened up more. Starmie works fantasticly with Ice Beam though.

Why is there a defog and rapid spinner on the same team? I would recommend just a rapid spinner.
Never too much spinning for Pinsir. :P

Hello.
As you said mega Metagross and mega Diancie are a problem for your team, but I daresay that Latios is also another threat for you, able to outspeed every member of your team bar Diggersby (who might be locked on earthquake might I add) and with an unresisted coverage, able to tear you apart.

First of, let me say that after Aegislash's ban there are very few reasons to run Earthquake on Pinsir, sure it hits Doublade quite well, but come ORAS doublade is losing popularity in favor of MegaSableye as the premier ghost on defensive teams, as such I would suggest you to run Close Combat in order to gain a better coverage and hit harder threats like Air Baloon Heatran, Rotom-wash, Tyranitar etc.

Spinning for Pinsir in this situations is an important priority, since you get a x4 weak mega 'mon, and sometimes you'd prefer using Rapid Spin over Defog, since it doesn't removes the hazards you set up too, combined with your Latios weakness I believe that you should seriously consider Life Orb Starmie over your current specs one, a life orb Ice Beam leaves Latios on the ohko range for Pinsir's quick attack at +0, while also giving you a great matchup against common stealth rock users like Garchomp, Terrakion, Mamoswine, Excadrill etc.

If you think that by losing your trick user you'd get a stall weakness you can consider running Taunt on Heatran, in order to help you against defensive threats, stopping them from recovering.

As for your mega Diancie and mega Metagross weakness I believe that you can opt for a simple change, that doesn't change too much your team, I'm thinking about Skarmory over Zapdos, Skarmo I believe is ideal here, he stops the same threats Zapdos does such as Ditto copyng Pinsir, stops Landorus-therian, and takes less damage from Bisharp's Knock Off, and can use Counter on him if the situation requires it, while Skarmory can easily stop Metagross, and cannot be 2hked by Diancie's Moonblast, on the other hand Iron Head (which is also very rare for Skarmory, so unexpected) cleanly ohkoes Diancie.

Sets:

Skarmory (F) @ Shed Shell
Trait: Sturdy
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Counter
- Defog

16 atk evs allows Skarmory to ohko Mega Diancie

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 60 SAtk / 200 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Toxic/Protect
- Taunt

248 hp on Heatran gives him a Leftovers number, while he has enough speed in order to outspeed jolly Bisharp/Breloom, the rest goes to Satk, but feel free to dump it to sdef.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin

Close Combat over Earthquake on Pinsir

Hope it helped, good luck

Last edited:
Hello.
As you said mega Metagross and mega Diancie are a problem for your team, but I daresay that Latios is also another threat for you, able to outspeed every member of your team bar Diggersby (who might be locked on earthquake might I add) and with an unresisted coverage, able to tear you apart.

First of, let me say that after Aegislash's ban there are very few reasons to run Earthquake on Pinsir, sure it hits Doublade quite well, but come ORAS doublade is losing popularity in favor of MegaSableye as the premier ghost on defensive teams, as such I would suggest you to run Close Combat in order to gain a better coverage and hit harder threats like Air Baloon Heatran, Rotom-wash, Tyranitar etc.

Spinning for Pinsir in this situations is an important priority, since you get a x4 weak mega 'mon, and sometimes you'd prefer using Rapid Spin over Defog, since it doesn't removes the hazards you set up too, combined with your Latios weakness I believe that you should seriously consider Life Orb Starmie over your current specs one, a life orb Ice Beam leaves Latios on the ohko range for Pinsir's quick attack at +0, while also giving you a great matchup against common stealth rock users like Garchomp, Terrakion, Mamoswine, Excadrill etc.

If you think that by losing your trick user you'd get a stall weakness you can consider running Taunt on Heatran, in order to help you against defensive threats, stopping them from recovering.

As for your mega Diancie and mega Metagross weakness I believe that you can opt for a simple change, that doesn't change too much your team, I'm thinking about Skarmory over Zapdos, Skarmo I believe is ideal here, he stops the same threats Zapdos does such as Ditto copyng Pinsir, stops Landorus-therian, and takes less damage from Bisharp's Knock Off, and can use Counter on him if the situation requires it, while Skarmory can easily stop Metagross, and cannot be 2hked by Diancie's Moonblast, on the other hand Iron Head (which is also very rare for Skarmory, so unexpected) cleanly ohkoes Diancie.

Sets:

Skarmory (F) @ Shed Shell
Trait: Sturdy
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Counter
- Defog

16 atk evs allows Skarmory to ohko Mega Diancie

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 60 SAtk / 200 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Toxic/Protect
- Taunt

248 hp on Heatran gives him a Leftovers number, while he has enough speed in order to outspeed jolly Bisharp/Breloom, the rest goes to Satk, but feel free to dump it to sdef.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin

Close Combat over Earthquake on Pinsir

Hope it helped, good luck
Thanks, the team is a lot stronger. However, with Zapdos gone Slowbro steamrolls the team and I can't scrape it. Any suggestions?

Btw, why are your uusing Rapid Spin plus Defog on one team? Skarmory coiuld use whirlwind tot force out set up sweepers trying tot set up on it (subgyara etc)

Updated the OP with new threat-list and updated sets. I'd like to thank everyone who has given me advice on the sim and on the forums, you've all been a huge help.

Since you already have a defoger, try thunderbolt on starmie over rapid spin :]
I actually did that seconds before your post, thanks for letting me know it was a good switch though.

Edited the original post with an updated threat-list and sets. Thanks for all the positive feedback, it really means a lot as I've put a lot of time and effort into the RMT.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This team looks pretty nice, for a team made in XY it's not weak to too many ORAS threats. The main weakness I can spot that hasn't really been mentioned yet is one to Mega-Sableye, who completely walls Skarm and Conk, sets up on Heatran and Starmie, and burns Diggersby and Pinsir. You're definitely going to have a hard time with it if you don't replace anything on your team for it, but one thing which would defeitly help is running Hydro Pump>Scald on Starmie. Sableye can actually take Scalds just well enough to CM up and sweep, while Hydro Pump deals enough damage to stop it from setting up. but, if you're willing to replace a member of your team for it. One option is Tail Glow Manaphy. Not only does it deal with Sableye quite well, it also destroys CM Mega-Slowbro with Energy Ball. However it is hard to fit : replacing Starmie makes most sense, but that makes you a lot weaker to Keldeo and Mew, so I'm not sure if it's worth it. Probably a better option would be Perish Song Celebi. It's not a great answer to Sableye though since it doesn't take a Shadow Ball or Dark Pulse well, but it has greta synergy with Heatran, walls Slowbro and Keldeo, and is a serious pain for Rain teams. Once again, can't do much about Mew though, which is definitely a problem as you mentioned. Dealing with Mew is pretty tough but you can play around it with Conk I guess. If it becomes annoying there are a few good answers to it, the main one being SD Talonflame who sets up on it and also on Sableye. It obviously does nothing for your water weakness though, and just makes you weaker to CM Slowbro. I think you should try out Perish Song or Nasty Plot Celebi alongside SD Talonflame since both of these cover most of your weaknesses. However, you do need to replace 2 members of your team to do so, so that pairing will be hard to fit. You'll definitely need to move stuff around if you want to fix your water+Mew+Sableye weakness, so good luck with that.

Opposing Skarmory looks really annoying for your team since half your team is walled by it. I think you should run Wild Charge on Diggersby over Rock Slide to wear it down harder : you don't 2HKO it but you can stop it from switching in on your if it's as 80% or lower. Oh, and it also hits Talonflame : it doesn't always OHKO but it usually does so you should be fine.

One last thing : since EQ Charizard-X is a huge problem for your team, I would recommend Choice Scarf Landorus-T over Diggersby. Pretty much does the same job, but is faster, bulkier and actually checks non-Jolly XZard which is pretty crucial. However, you lose the ability to actually threaten Skarmory with Wild Charge which you may not want.

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance
- Scald
- Energy Ball

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Perish Song / Nasty Plot
- U-Turn / Leech Seed / Heal Bell / Baton Pass (with Nasty Plot)

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Return
- Wild Charge

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off / Superpower

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)