Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Nidoking and Nidoqueen don't really need eggmoves for competitive use, so just do whatever you want. :p I'll be here all day probably, let me know when you're done.
Oh man, I can't get it done today sorry. I'm doing a bunch of illustrations due for printing on Monday ;;; I was hoping to do this over a few days, is that okay? You don't have to get the mons cloned until I'm done :)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Adding another newly bred Pokémon to my thread. :) Got a parent from Aatrox, thanks a lot for that. ;)

Adamant | No Guard
31 | 31 | 31 | 00 | 31 | 31
Machop Untouched
Close Combat | Bullet Punch | Counter | Heavy Slam

Oh man, I can't get it done today sorry. I'm doing a bunch of illustrations due for printing on Monday ;;; I was hoping to do this over a few days, is that okay? You don't have to get the mons cloned until I'm done :)
I'm not in a rush. :)

is there any pokemon you want bred?
I can't think of something right now, but I guess you'll be busy for a while with the Lati@s. ;)

laite:
- Nidoran-F in Dive Ball, HA, Bold, eggmoves?, 5IV, female

For my capturing Pokémon

toshady4ladies:
- HA Venonat in Heal Ball. Timid, Agility, Baton Pass, Rage Powder, Toxic Spikes, 5IV, female

For having something to do. :D

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in a couple of your Smeargles and the Staraptor, as I am planning to soft-reset for a bunch of Pokemon. Are those Pokemon for free, or do I have to trade you something for them?

Buckert

Hi, I'm interested in a couple of your Smeargles and the Staraptor, as I am planning to soft-reset for a bunch of Pokemon. Are those Pokemon for free, or do I have to trade you something for them?
Well I used to host a giveaway and those distributors did a great job, but they didn't have all the Pokémon needed and not much time. I don't have time to host another giveaway and to distribute everything myself, so that's why I put them in my trade thread. But it's not that hard to obtain those Pokémon, if you could just breed me 1 or 2 females in matching ball that'd be great. :)

PokéFanMan I'll PM you.

Sorry Buckert there's gonna be a delay. With the holiday rush and my aunt passing away yesterday I've become very busy with life outside of Pokemon I haven't had time to breed your requests. I'm so sorry :c

Buckert

Sorry Buckert there's gonna be a delay. With the holiday rush and my aunt passing away yesterday I've become very busy with life outside of Pokemon I haven't had time to breed your requests. I'm so sorry :c
I'm sorry for your loss mate, take all the time you need!

Buckert

I'd like to make another update, won't do more double posts today mods. Found myself a Time Machine spread thanks to .com his guide, it's really awesome! Had this female Skrelp parent lying around somewhere, got that from Pokéguy a while ago, decided to try and see if I really succeeded in getting that Time Machine spread. Deposited parents, grabbed the first egg, hatched it, profit;

Modest | Adaptability | Luxury Ball
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Skrelp Untouched
Play Rough | Haze | Venom Drench | Toxic Spikes

Well I used to host a giveaway and those distributors did a great job, but they didn't have all the Pokémon needed and not much time. I don't have time to host another giveaway and to distribute everything myself, so that's why I put them in my trade thread. But it's not that hard to obtain those Pokémon, if you could just breed me 1 or 2 females in matching ball that'd be great. :)
Would you accept this female for those Pokemon?

Timid | Infiltrator
31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Level 1 (Untouched)
Outrage | Snatch | Switcheroo | Tailwind

Buckert

Would you accept this female for those Pokemon?

Timid | Infiltrator
Level 1 (Untouched)
Outrage | Snatch | Switcheroo | Tailwind
I don't really need another Noibat, but you could try to get one of these:

- Female Chinchou, Quick Ball, Modest, x/x/x/30/31/31
- Female Tentacool, Great Ball, Bold, x/x/x/31/31/31, Rapid Spin + Knock Off
- Female Eevee, Dive Ball, Bold, x/x/x/30/31/31, Wish

I don't really need another Noibat, but you could try to get one of these:

- Female Chinchou, Quick Ball, Modest, x/x/x/30/31/31
- Female Tentacool, Great Ball, Bold, x/x/x/31/31/31, Rapid Spin + Knock Off
- Female Eevee, Dive Ball, Bold, x/x/x/30/31/31, Wish
After a couple of hours of breeding, I have managed to obtain this female:

Bold | Liquid Ooze
Level 1 (Untouched)
Poison Sting | Knock Off | Rapid Spin

Would this be a fair trade for a set of your Smeargles and Staraptor?

Buckert

After a couple of hours of breeding, I have managed to obtain this female:

Bold | Liquid Ooze
Level 1 (Untouched)
Poison Sting | Knock Off | Rapid Spin

Would this be a fair trade for a set of your Smeargles and Staraptor?
That's awesome! Let me know which Smeargles you need. I can be online in a few minutes.

That Onix you got there, do you happen to have a female version of it? Or at least a spitback with 31 Sp.Def and 0 Spe?
Pretty good chance at that, but I'll edit this post with confirmation once I'm home.

EDIT: confirming I have an onix spitback for you. But I just remembered that I bred these guys (gals? you're only interested in females...) with the 0 spe ditto you traded me so unless there's nothing else you want from me it'll be on the house.

Last edited:

Buckert

Update 19-12-2014
Got a few nice parents thanks to lockiegengar12, SanjivG, vzxt and SoulSapphire.

I also added a Wants list. I want 3 of these for 1 RNG abused Pokémon, 2 of these for all my SR helping mons, 1 for anything else.
- Whismur, HA, Modest, Quick Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31
- Pawniard, Adamant, Timer Ball, Female, x/x/x/0/31/31, Psycho Cut, Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch
- Gligar, HA, Impish, Heal Ball, Female, x/x/x/0/31/31
- Ferroseed, Brave, Nest Ball, Female, x/x/x/0/31/0, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock
- Chatot, Timid, Moon Ball, Female, x/x/x/30/30/31, Boom Burst, Air Slash

Bold | Liquid Ooze
Tentacool Untouched
Knock Off | Rapid Spin

Adamant | Marvel Scale
31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
Dratini Untouched
Dragon Dance | Iron Tail | Aqua Jet | Extreme Speed

Jolly | Reckless
31 | 31 | 31 | 10 | 31 | 31
Starly Untouched
Double-Edge | Steel Wing | Pursuit | Roost

Naive | Intimidate
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Shinx Untouched
Ice Fang | Fire Fang | Thunder Fang | Night Slash

Bold | Storm Drain
Shellos Untouched
Mirror Coat | Fissure | Brine | Sludge

Relaxed | Storm Drain
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Shellos Untouched
Amnesia | Yawn | Clear Smog | Acid Armor

Update 19-12-2014
Got a few nice parents thanks to lockiegengar12, SanjivG, vzxt and SoulSapphire.

I also added a Wants list. I want 3 of these for 1 RNG abused Pokémon, 2 of these for all my SR helping mons, 1 for anything else.
- Pawniard, Adamant, Timer Ball, Female, x/x/x/0/31/31, Psycho Cut, Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch
- Ferroseed, Brave, Nest Ball, Female, x/x/x/0/31/0, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock

Bold | Liquid Ooze
Tentacool Untouched
Knock Off | Rapid Spin

Adamant | Marvel Scale
Dratini Untouched

Jolly | Reckless
Starly Untouched

Naive | Intimidate
Shinx Untouched

Bold | Storm Drain
Shellos Untouched

Relaxed | Storm Drain
Shellos Untouched
Wait, the special attack has to be 0?(I will have to do it all over again then...

Update 19-12-2014

Bold | Liquid Ooze
Tentacool Untouched
Knock Off | Rapid Spin

Adamant | Marvel Scale
Dratini Untouched

Jolly | Reckless
Starly Untouched

Naive | Intimidate
Shinx Untouched

Bold | Storm Drain
Shellos Untouched

Relaxed | Storm Drain
Shellos Untouched
I've got 2 weeks off for Christmas after today, so I can do these all for you :).

Buckert

I've got 2 weeks off for Christmas after today, so I can do these all for you :).
Sweet! I'll PM you. :)
I did, but I can't trade now, it's ready though, the chatot has to be just x//x/x/30/30/31, right?
Yes sir. Let me know when you're free.

Edit: Also added this one.

Relaxed | Sturdy
31 | 31 | 31 | 13 | 31 | 00
Onix Untouched
Heavy Slam | Rock Blast | Stealth Rock

Last edited:
Update 19-12-2014

Relaxed | Storm Drain
Shellos Untouched
Just a little observation. The relaxed shellos/gastrodon isn't a Trick room spread, that nature is to enable you to use Earthquake instead of Earthpower (to hit heatran harder for example) so you actually want a 6IVs in 31 or 5IVs in 31 and 0 in speed (that's why I gave you the 5iv -speed one, lol). A TR set would be better with quiet as nature.

Buckert

Just a little observation. The relaxed shellos/gastrodon isn't a Trick room spread, that nature is to enable you to use Earthquake instead of Earthpower (to hit heatran harder for example) so you actually want a 6IVs in 31 or 5IVs in 31 and 0 in speed (that's why I gave you the 5iv -speed one, lol). A TR set would be better with quiet as nature.
Makes sense, I might need to redo that one. :p I did check the analysis on Smogon's Dex, but I didn't look good enough I guess. xD Thanks for the heads up.

Buckert

Hey are you still giving away SRing Staraptors?, I forgot to keep an ut version of a Final Gambit Staraptor I had received from someone else and thus the HP value doesn't correspond to some of the pokemon I want to SR for, CMT for an ut version of yours or we can work something out.

Edit: Also in need of your SRing Natu.
Do you have a female with x/x/x/x/31/31 of that Luxury Ball Kabutops Swift Swim/Battle Armor? I'll trade both for that female. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)