Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I just went to look at a bunch of profiles to do some cleansing and realized that most of the people on here are at least 20yo. You're all adults, yet you spend all your time on a Pokemon forum trying to get good at a children's game while picking on autistic teenagers.

I'm only 19yo and won't turn 20 until July, so I have have a few more months of immaturity left.

What's your explanation?

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Who exactly pays you to play Pokemon? I've been at this most of my teenage years and only got a well-deserved pixelized red trophy to show for my efforts and dedication.

Hey guys, i am new at the english community smogon an i want to Start playing toutnaments now. I think i am a good ubers player and it would be nice if you give me the Chance to show you my skills.
I got some good results on the ladder and in german tournaments.
Greez Socke

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hey guys, i am new at the english community smogon an i want to Start playing toutnaments now. I think i am a good ubers player and it would be nice if you give me the Chance to show you my skills.
I got some good results on the ladder and in german tournaments.
Greez Socke
you have to go to the irc channels and try out. posting on the forums isn't a good way to get noticed. I mean it's a good way to get noticed lmao but not in the way you'd probably like or that would most benefit you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)