Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironworks Chamber or Tower of Mastery for my Riolu's hatch location? I'm thinking Ironworks Chamber but I don't want to be stuck in the E4. I also don't want to forcefully lose because I'm the KALOS CHAMPION (lol jk i'll lose if I need to)

Also, cool hatch location for Sableye (and Ghost types in general)?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Ironworks Chamber or Tower of Mastery for my Riolu's hatch location? I'm thinking Ironworks Chamber but I don't want to be stuck in the E4. I also don't want to forcefully lose because I'm the KALOS CHAMPION (lol jk i'll lose if I need to)

Also, cool hatch location for Sableye (and Ghost types in general)?
Tower of Mastery. Also, Cave of Origin sounds awesome for Sableye or any other Ghost.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Best ball for Suicune ?
Dive Ball works for almost every Water Type.

Edit: On second thought shady is onto something with the Master Ball. I'd consider that unless you care about the effects Pokeballs have when Pokemon are sent into Battle.

Keep or Toss?

Groudon (Adamant)
31/26/31/x/31/31

Edit: switched HP and Att by mistake. Corrected now. Is Att IV okay if doing double dancer set?

Last edited:
Looking to trade for a Victini, anyone have one on a thread?

Also, still asking for an ORAS TSV check, if that is a thing yet.

Okay, I have to ask you guys who SR Flawless legendarys.. How long does it usually take? xD Been SR:ig Landorus for 2 days now. Only gotten two 5 IV trolls (flawless spAtk) and one 31/31/31/x/29/30 which I'm starting to regret tossing :P

Why are you accepting anything less than 29+ HP when Buckert has made a perfectly good guide detailing you can use a Final Gambit Pokemon to ensure the HP is as good as you can get it for nearly any legendary Pokemon you'd want to SR for? Toss it.
Oops, I didn't realized I mistyped the HP and Attack by mistake. I actually got 31 HP and 26 Att. I was thinking of possibly doing a double dancer set so I was wondering if the less than ideal Att was okay since I'd teach it swords dance.

I wasn't aware of Buckert's guide though so thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Okay, I have to ask you guys who SR Flawless legendarys.. How long does it usually take? xD Been SR:ig Landorus for 2 days now. Only gotten two 5 IV trolls (flawless spAtk) and one 31/31/31/x/29/30 which I'm starting to regret tossing :P
It really varies. It only took me 3 SRs to get a 30/xx/31/30/31/31 calm deoxys, but in the couple weeks since I've gotten nothing but crap. (I know how you feel. 5 perfect phy att spreads on special attackers).

I was wondering if anyone has a spitback hidden ability female Wooper/Quagsire in a dive ball. IVs abf nature aren't a concern, just looking for a suitable mother to for breeding. I have a good amount of Apricorn females to offer - and what I don't have I can still capture in HG.

It really varies. It only took me 3 SRs to get a 30/xx/31/30/31/31 calm deoxys, but in the couple weeks since I've gotten nothing but crap. (I know how you feel. 5 perfect phy att spreads on special attackers).
Okay, I never SR:d in XY so don't really know what to expect :P I'm almost starting to considering getting a final gambit user for 28-29 HP IV instead cause if it does have 29HP, at least it will have two garantueed flawless Ivs in attack, def, Spatk or spDef rather than one (I am speed testing). And 29 HP is pretty much the same as 30.

Oh, that reminds me. On the basis that there might be a future generation where the Deoxys forms are no longer overpowered and are still useful, and that Deoxys D is slightly less OP than Deoxys S, what was the common XY OU set for Deoxys D way back when? It'll be the last thing I SR for.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a naive (iron fist would be nice but not necessary) chimchar spitback? preferably with fake out and encore. Have some spitbacks of my own if interested.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Oh, that reminds me. On the basis that there might be a future generation where the Deoxys forms are no longer overpowered and are still useful, and that Deoxys D is slightly less OP than Deoxys S, what was the common XY OU set for Deoxys D way back when? It'll be the last thing I SR for.
Hazard Suicide Lead with taunt and red card, basically guarantees 2 layers of hazards. I'd go for impish/careful nature, since deo-d occasionally ran superpower to beat bisharp counterleads.

Anyone have a naive (iron fist would be nice but not necessary) chimchar spitback? preferably with fake out and encore. Have some spitbacks of my own if interested.
I have one you can have for free. It was bred by Sidfrid who told me I could re-distribute it a while back. It has Blaze though, but Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore and Fake Out. EDIT: It is 6 IV. Just need your friend code.

EDIT2: Okay sir.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have one you can have for free. It was bred by Sidfrid who told me I could re-distribute it a while back. It has Blaze though, but Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore and Fake Out. Checking IVs now.
it's alright someone else already PMed me offering one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)