Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Does anyone have a female HA skrelp caught in a dusk ball and a female HA carvanha caught in a dive ball?

Some HA starters not available in Kalos's safaris may be of interest to me too.

I have many safaris (including Inkay, Excadrill, all normal ones, all ghost ones, all dragons but Druddigon, all grass except Oddish, just none of rock and few of electric) and have some female dream ball HA pokes I can breed: NidoranF, taillow, gligar, hoppip, sentret, shuppet, phanpy and Lickitung.
I can get both of them for you in my Omega Ruby game. I already have like every other relevant ball HA skrelp and quick ball carvanha if you're interested, but if you're dead set on those it wouldn't be too hard to get

I know you're asking for a dive ball carvanha, but would you rather have a dream ball one? You would have to wait until I finish this cress SR though (Which might take a while)
I want a dive ball one, but of course I'm not opposed to have too a dream ball one, but what do you want for it?

I would say... take a break for a few days, maybe try out the Maison or fill your dex or do some wondertrading. And then pretend none of the other resets happened and start from scratch. If it does't happen in another 4500 resets, give up and call it a day!
I hate the maison the hax ruins all the fun for me I never even got to 30 in y so thats not an option already completed the pokedex and since oras has no postgame after the delta episode im pretty much stuck on options

I do appreciate youre answer though

Yeah I would really like those balls described for the pokes.
Let me see what spitbacks I have, I assume spitbacks are like 5 IV pokes with 1 misplaced IV or something?

Inthink
Need this pokes:
6iv froakie with naive nature
Jolly shiny beldum in every ball
Hp fire modest balbasaur 5iv
Hp fire timid ralts
Bold nature download porygon/porygon2
Jirachi adamant/impish,carefull nature
Bold Mew with defog and SR
Calm piplup with defog
Timid HA 5iv treecko
Dittos with hp fire,ice and 6iv
6iv deino
Which nature is the best for rayquza? And need help transfering 5 pokes!
I have the trecko

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm thinking of starting over my Y version sometime next month to begin SRing Diancies again, and I read a post on reddit where a user is speculating that if you already have a Diancie from your region registered in your Dex, the long cutscene doesn't play. Can anyone confirm this/shoot it down?
I just skimmed through the last few pages to see if this was answered but couldn't find anything so...

I can confirm this doesn't work. I had someone trade me a Diancie as collateral for a TSV hatch, then later when I redeemed my own Diancie code I still had to endure the whole goddamned cutscene...

I can get both of them for you in my Omega Ruby game. I already have like every other relevant ball HA skrelp and quick ball carvanha if you're interested, but if you're dead set on those it wouldn't be too hard to get
um, what kind of spitbacks do you have?
Spritzee ♀ @ Heal Ball
Bold & Aroma Veil
Wish + Disable
31/x/31/31/x/31

Clefairy ♀ @ Heal Ball
Bold & Friend Guard
Belly Drum + Aromatherapy + Wish
x/31/31/x/x/31

2 X Nidoran♂ @ Dusk Ball
Naive & Hustle
31/31/31/31/x/31

Swirlix ♂ @ Heal Ball
Adamant & Sweet Veil
Belly Drum
31/31/31/x/31/31

Duskull ♀ @ Dusk Ball
Adamant & Levitate
Pain Split
31/31/31/x/31/31

I have more, the thing is that I never keep many spitbacks because I always keep both males and females with the perfect distributions, so instead of this it is easier for me to just say what pokémon I have IVd so that I can breed and hatch a spitback (or not). They're about 60.

Like the Nidoran and the Duskull I have more flawless "de facto" pokes, but I will only trade these for the balls I want.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Spritzee ♀ @ Heal Ball
Bold & Aroma Veil
Wish + Disable
31/x/31/31/x/31

Clefairy ♀ @ Heal Ball
Bold & Friend Guard
Belly Drum + Aromatherapy + Wish
x/31/31/x/x/31

2 X Nidoran♂ @ Dusk Ball
Naive & Hustle
31/31/31/31/x/31

Swirlix ♂ @ Heal Ball
Adamant & Sweet Veil
Belly Drum
31/31/31/x/31/31

Duskull ♀ @ Dusk Ball
Adamant & Levitate
Pain Split
31/31/31/x/31/31

I have more, the thing is that I never keep many spitbacks because I always keep both males and females with the perfect distributions, so instead of this it is easier for me to just say what pokémon I have IVd so that I can breed and hatch a spitback (or not). They're about 60.

Like the Nidoran and the Duskull I have more flawless "de facto" pokes, but I will only trade these for the balls I want.
Looked back at your first post again, I'll do both dive ball HA carvanha and dusk ball HA skrelp for HA lux ball excadrill and HA dream ball gligar. IV's and natures aren't important, they just need to be females. I'll make sure I get the same for you.

Looked back at your first post again, I'll do both dive ball HA carvanha and dusk ball HA skrelp for HA lux ball excadrill and HA dream ball gligar. IV's and natures aren't important, they just need to be females. I'll make sure I get the same for you.
Great, I'll just get those two then, shouldn't take long.

Just don't forget I want them females too :P

Moderator Edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I got a decent reset, I was going for bold but:

K/T?

Cresselia - #488 (Modest)
HP: 24 - 25
Att: 14 - 15
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 31

master ball
HP: Electric

Leaning towards keep

Think I got a decent reset, I was going for bold but:

K/T?

Cresselia - #488 (Modest)
HP: 24 - 25
Att: 14 - 15
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 31

master ball
HP: Electric

Leaning towards keep
Toss, HP is too low and Cresselia isn't going to be dealing too much damage even with a modest nature.

Hi, I was wondering if there's a friend safari list for Smogon? If there's one, could someone please link it to me? Much appreciated!

hello i have a simple question: i know that any pokemon can be traded to oras, but you cant take items with you. is it possible to trade those items through another 3ds? because ive got all of the ones on x and y and dont want to look for them in oras because the ones i want will take to long to get

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
hello i have a simple question: i know that any pokemon can be traded to oras, but you cant take items with you. is it possible to trade those items through another 3ds? because ive got all of the ones on x and y and dont want to look for them in oras because the ones i want will take to long to get
If you have two games w/ one 3DS, you can upload a filler Pokemon (something like Bunnelby/Zigzagoon) to the GTS holding the item you want to transfer, ask for something you can trade for w/ the other game that no one will snipe (Lati@s for example), then load your other game, search, and trade for the Pokemon. After it's all said and done, you can move the Pokemon back to their proper games w/ Bank. It's not the most efficient method, but it gets the job done for simple item migration if you lack access to two 3DSs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)