Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a male Ralts spitback with EMs Destiny Bond, Confuse Ray and Shadow Sneak, the IVs don't matter. PM/VM if you can help me, or CMT for it.

Anybody here from Japan that would possibly be able to get the Unova HA Starter events that will soon come out? I would love to be able to get my hand on one of each or at least breed my own.

can anyone breed me a male pancham with Egg moves ( as many as you have) real quick please ? ivs/natures don't matter

Looks like my usual cloners are offline so is anybody around to clone a shiny Ralts for me please? It's in a Moon Ball with Trace, Timid nature, 31/00/31/30/31/30. I'd like five copies and the original, if possible.

Looks like my usual cloners are offline so is anybody around to clone a shiny Ralts for me please? It's in a Moon Ball with Trace, Timid nature, 31/00/31/30/31/30. I'd like five copies and the original, if possible.
I can in about 10 minutes finishing up with someone else

I've heard of an upcoming event where the Gen 5 starters will get their HAs in Japan. Can anyone confirm other details (Event only moves, Ball, Gender Lock)?

Looking for a cloner to clone stuff for me, I can offer stuff to you to not take copies since these are very valuable to me.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I've heard of an upcoming event where the Gen 5 starters will get their HAs in Japan. Can anyone confirm other details (Event only moves, Ball, Gender Lock)?
Unova starters are finally getting their hidden abilities!

www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/comments/2privv/new_events_coming_to/
It'll most likely be Cherish since it's an event and I'm guessing that it'll be male only (not that it matters, we can just breed the males with a Ditto until we have our HA female).
Serperior with HA! Finally! How do we get those codes? And i need a cloner!
"On December 28th, a code for Serperior with Contrary will be given on Pokémon Get☆TV and can be redeemed from January 9th to November 30th. This Serperior has the moves Leaf Storm, Hold Back, Wring Out & Giga Drain."

I hope i can find help here.

Looking for someone to trade-evolve my Scyter. Will trade you random 5iv pokemon in return.

EDIT : Helped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)