The Great Library Trade Thread | Temporarily trading for Vivillons only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 6iv diancie with the nature you are looking for
That's great, but I'm sorry, I'll have to ask... Do you happen to have a trade thread with it, by any chance? I'd only like to trade for Diancie, Mew and Jirachi in my wants list with people who have one...D:

good luck if you would like something from my thread feel free to let me know. I also have a few perfect pokemon I have not mentioned on my thread which are
adamant groudon
adamant latios for dragon dancing
mild pikachu
calm latias
all soft reset by myself

good luck if you would like something from my thread feel free to let me know. I also have a few perfect pokemon I have not mentioned on my thread which are
adamant groudon
adamant latios for dragon dancing
mild pikachu
calm latias
all soft reset by myself
Thank you very much! I'd actually love to have a little bit more info on Latios, could you please tell me?:D

Thank you very much! I'd actually love to have a little bit more info on Latios, could you please tell me?:D
latios
adamant
24-26
30-31
30-31
20-23
27-29
30-31

latias
calm
30-31
20-23
27-29
30-31
30-31
30-31

groudon
adamant
29-31
29-31
29-31
12-15
27-28
29-31

pikachu
mild
25-29
30-31
25-29
20-31
10-14
30-31

I would need to get these cloned but take what you want. I guess it's a welcome to smogon gift.

latios
adamant
24-26
30-31
30-31
20-23
27-29
30-31

latias
calm
30-31
20-23
27-29
30-31
30-31
30-31

groudon
adamant
29-31
29-31
29-31
12-15
27-28
29-31

pikachu
mild
25-29
30-31
25-29
20-31
10-14
30-31

I would need to get these cloned but take what you want. I guess it's a welcome to smogon gift.
Really, are you sure? That's really kind of you, thank you very much! Would it be okay if I asked for a clone of your beautiful Latios, then?
Ah, I also forgot to ask... I'm sorry, but I have never traded with anyone using ORAS yet! Will it trade just fine to my Y cartridge (no problem with the new moves it learns in ORAS, etc)?D:

Last edited:

jetslover1

Banned deucer.
That's great, but I'm sorry, I'll have to ask... Do you happen to have a trade thread with it, by any chance? I'd only like to trade for Diancie, Mew and Jirachi in my wants list with people who have one...D:
Oh sorry I meant jirachi

Interested in

[Swablu
-Timid
Steel Wing, Hyper Voice, Roost, Feather Dance
31 xx 31 31 31 31

Dream ball prefered. also, Do I need a trade thread to trade with you? I'll be opening one soon.

What I have to offer is a Female Scyther in a safari ball with Quick guard, Counter, Defog and one more egg move (I'll edit when I remember)
also, I won't be able to trade for a while (Don't know how long) until i can get a stable connection again.

Interested in

[Swablu
-Timid
Steel Wing, Hyper Voice, Roost, Feather Dance
31 xx 31 31 31 31

Dream ball prefered. also, Do I need a trade thread to trade with you? I'll be opening one soon.

What I have to offer is a Female Scyther in a safari ball with Quick guard, Counter, Defog and one more egg move (I'll edit when I remember)
also, I won't be able to trade for a while (Don't know how long) until i can get a stable connection again.
Not when requesting breedables! Do you have any other breedables in interesting pokeballs other than Scyther?

Really, are you sure? That's really kind of you, thank you very much! Would it be okay if I asked for a clone of your beautiful Latios, then?
Ah, I also forgot to ask... I'm sorry, but I have never traded with anyone using ORAS yet! Will it trade just fine to my Y cartridge (no problem with the new moves it learns in ORAS, etc)?D:
I think it should my Latios doesn't have anything unique I'll try to get my Latios cloned later and then I'll give you a copy
Edit: move wise it has nothing unique

I'm sorry, but I saw on Serebii itself that it is:
http://www.serebii.net/games/geniiball.shtml
Also, I've seen so many Cyndas in luxury ball around here...D:
I accept defeat. What I did is go on the Pokemon Colosseum section on Serebii and checked what Pokeballs were available. Nest Ball was there, but Luxury was not. But now I know its available by making a Pokemon hold a Luxury Ball in R/S, trade over to Colosseum, take the Ball off and use it to catch a Female Quilava. That would require some work, which makes it all the more valuable! :)

I think it should my Latios doesn't have anything unique I'll try to get my Latios cloned later and then I'll give you a copy
Edit: move wise it has nothing unique
Alright, then! Thank you so much for the Latios - and no worries, I'll be waiting. Take your time.:D

SnazzySwampert said:
luxury ball
- Ah, I see, that's interesting! You know, if you happen to have a trade shop someday and can still play your Colosseum game, you really should catch some different pokeball starters. I'd certainly be a costumer.:D Haha

Last edited:
Alright, then! Thank you so much for the Latios - and no worries, I'll be waiting. Take your time.:D

- Ah, I see, that's interesting! You know, if you happen to have a trade shop someday and can still play your Colosseum game, you really should catch some different pokeball starters. I'd certainly be a costumer.:D Haha
Well, you see, the problem is that I don't have a GBA system, my only gen 3 game, Fire Red, I play on my really old DS Lite ^.^

Well, you see, the problem is that I don't have a GBA system, my only gen 3 game, Fire Red, I play on my really old DS Lite ^.^
Ah, that's too bad... Don't worry, I'm sure your hypothetical future shop would still be really nice without them! Haha
And thank you anyways for sharing your research.

id be interested in any of these
HA dream skarmory, trapinch, spinarak, castform, taillow, poochyena, seedot, finneon
mainly finneon. HA were possible.

id be interested in any of these
HA dream skarmory, trapinch, spinarak, castform, taillow, poochyena, seedot, finneon
mainly finneon. HA were possible.
Great, would you like to pick five of these for a 5x5 trade or would you prefer that I pick three more from your thread so we can make an 8x8 trade (do you have special rules due to the Eevee that I requested being 12,5% female chance)?

2 for eevee?
but uh lets just do 6:5 if thats good
Alright, that's good. So are Finneon, Skarmory, Trapinch, Spinarak, Castform and Taillow spitbacks (picked the first ones you mentioned and Finneon, wich you said that you prefered) good?

Updting the thread, finally!:D

New adds to TSV hatched shinies -

Zangoose
Jolly
Male, Toxic Boost, lv. 1, UT, not nicknamed - is nicknameable.

Feint, Metal Claw, Final Gambit
31 31 31 25 31 31
OT: Lena
ID: 18882
Egg obtained in a Reddit giveaway hosted by the user smitehamner, hatched by me.

Aron
Jolly
Female, Sturdy, lv. 1, UT, not nicknamed - is nicknameable.

Iron Head, Head Smash
22 31 31 00 31 31
Egg obtained in a Reddit giveaway hosted by the user Kaisonic, hatched by me.

Charmander
Timid
Male, Solar Power, lv. 1, UT, not nicknamed - is nicknameable.

No egg moves
31 31 11 31 31 31
Egg obtained in a Reddit giveaway hosted by the user jesusfreakette, hatched by me.

And to the breedables section -

Marill

-Adamant
Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower
31 31 31 xx 31 31
(Thanks for the parent, Rufusdrumknott!)

Deerling (winter)

-Jolly
Grass Whistle, Agility, Baton Pass, Synthesis
31 31 31 xx 31 31

Pumpkaboo

-Impish
Disable, Destiny Bond, Bestow
31 31 31 xx 31 31

Elekid

-Adamant
Ice Punch, Fire punch, Rolling Kick, Hammer Arm
31 31 31 xx 31 31

Eevee

-Modest
Wish, Curse, Yawn, Stored Power
31 xx 31 31 31 31

(Thanks for the parent, Jkickit!)

Shuckle

-Bold/Careful
Safeguard, Rest, Rock Throw, Gastro Acid
31 xx 31 31 31 31
or
31 31 31 xx 31 31

Smeargle

-Timid
31 xx 31 31 31 31

Buneary

- Dream ball added to Buneary breeding possibilities -

Kricketot

-Adamant
31 31 31 xx 31 31

Gothita

-Calm/Modest
Captivate, Heal Pulse, Mirror Coat
31 xx 31 31 31 31
*HA available

(Thanks for the parent, SkylarGreen!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)