Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Np, also if I'm understanding correctly, you're pretty much saying you don't know how to use the Internet.........
I think he means he isn't sure how to use the damage calculator (not Google), which tbh can be confusing for someone who hasn't seen it before..

XDPokemon, if you use the link that Buckert posted all you need to do is search for the Pokemon that you want and chose 'Blank Set' and change the level to the level of the wild Pokemon you're SRing for (so 70 for Rayquaza). All the IV boxes should be 31 and EVs should be 0, then change the nature to whatever you want (so Jolly), it will tell you the stats of the Pokemon with those settings alongside the EV boxes

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Just saw on Serebii that HA Unova starters are coming in the form of Japanese events. x_x

But on topic, best ball for Shiny Milotic?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a male Ralts spitback with Egg Moves Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond and Shadow Sneak, VM/PM if you can help me, or CMT for it.

Also, I'd like to know if someone would see trade value from a 31/7/30/31/27/31 Latias I recently SR'd; I got it originally for personal use for VGC stuff and I'm not very fond of trading non-flawless resets, but I'd still like to know if it is worth trading around here, ignoring the flawless ones ofc.

I remember reading something about a format tool someone made and since im going to make a trade thread soon I'm looking for the link but can't seem to find it. can anyone show me a link to it?

LF a male Ralts spitback with Egg Moves Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond and Shadow Sneak, VM/PM if you can help me, or CMT for it.

Also, I'd like to know if someone would see trade value from a 31/7/30/31/27/31 Latias I recently SR'd; I got it originally for personal use for VGC stuff and I'm not very fond of trading non-flawless resets, but I'd still like to know if it is worth trading around here, ignoring the flawless ones ofc.
i have one with destiny bon. I can use dexnav( its lv 109 so its easy to get them ) for the other 2 moves and then breed them.

Keep/toss?
Tornadus timid
31/14/31/29/31/29
Tbh I'm getting tired of tornadus and want to move on to landorus. I do know that with full investment in sp.ATK and spd, 29 is the same as 30 at lvl 50.

Edit:tossed

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Keep/toss?
Tornadus timid
31/14/31/29/31/29
Tbh I'm getting tired of tornadus and want to move on to landorus. I do know that with full investment in sp.ATK and spd, 29 is the same as 30 at lvl 50.
I have lower standards so I'm happy IVs as low as 25, but even with my lower standards, I toss anything without 31 Speed. (Unless it doesn't need speed.)

Toss

no:/ I guess then how exactly can you tell that your syncrhonizer works I understand how to use them but how will you know that your pokemon synced
well you see it when you have it captured but the chance is 50% so its realy worth it a lot

my 3 shiny legends all got the sync worked and even though cress is unuseble due to its ivs it still had the right nature

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
no:/ I guess then how exactly can you tell that your syncrhonizer works I understand how to use them but how will you know that your pokemon synced
The synchronizer is purely for nature. If you have a Pokemon with the ability synchronize in the lead spot of your party, fainted or not, there's a 50% chance the Pokemon you're encountering will have the same as the nature your sync is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)