Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The synchronizer is purely for nature. If you have a Pokemon with the ability synchronize in the lead spot of your party, fainted or not, there's a 50% chance the Pokemon you're encountering will have the same as the nature your sync is.
wait seriously so anything i encounter with a synchronizer automatically has a 50% chances of being the nature I want I thought of synchs completely different but that actually is extremelly helpful. shady6121 can i have the timid and jolly synch please the timid one is for something else.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
wait seriously so anything i encounter with a synchronizer automatically has a 50% chances of being the nature I want I thought of synchs completely different but that actually is extremelly helpful. shady6121 can i have the timid and jolly synch please the timid one is for something else.
Yep, it's been like that since Emerald. Where you been pal? ;P

But seriously, spend a few hours just catching tons and tons of Pokemon that have a Synchronize as an ability. I have a friend with a Munna and Xatu Friend Safari, and after a couple hours of using a Trace Pokemon to check abilities and catching the ones that have Synchronize, I have a full collection of every nature Synchronizers. It's worth the time investment!

Yep, it's been like that since Gen 3. Where you been pal? ;P

But seriously, spend a few hours just catching tons and tons of Pokemon that have a Synchronize as an ability. I have a friend with a Munna and Xatu Friend Safari, and after a couple hours of using a Trace Pokemon to check abilities and catching the ones that have Synchronize, I have a full collection of every nature Synchronizers. It's worth the time investment!
man I can be really slow at pointsXD I think I have a xatu safari so i will when i get the time. Thanks bud.

lol I thought you knew a few days ago ive even told you in a pm:P

you should realy read them better pall:P
oh yeah now I remember but I always mistook synchs as something else like you had a 50% chance to tell if the pokemons nature was timid or if it was something else...I misunderstood synchs lol.

I want a Conkeldurr to help me with the elite four on Omega Ruby. I don't care about the ivs, and will also accept a Gurdurr since it evolves upon trading. I have an ordinary Charmander that I would be willing to give in return. So do I post my Friend code here? I've never done this.

are there better shiny versions on smogon then the versions I have?

Registeel - #379 (Calm) : 27 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 30 / 31
Reshiram - #643 (Timid) : 7 / 17 / 2 / 31 / 31 / 31

reshiram maybe but I think I might have the best shiny registeel here at the moment these are gen 6 pokes so with the hexagon so dont take rnged legends in account please

reshiram maybe but I think I might have the best shiny registeel here at the moment these are gen 6 pokes so with the hexagon so dont take rnged legends in account please
joking aside I have only seen one other shiny reshiram that was timid it had 3 speed and I have never seen a shiny registeel infact not to many people have been soft resetting the regis so from what i have seen you have the best for both.

joking aside I have only seen one other shiny reshiram that was timid it had 3 speed and I have never seen a shiny registeel infact not to many people have been soft resetting the regis so from what i have seen you have the best for both.
well I know bucket at least has a timidone with 22 speed so I thought there might be more

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader

Afaik, yours are the best on Smogon so far, excluding previous gen RNGs.

What ball is the Reshiram in? Kinda interested in it. :o

Man some of these soft resets are not going my way I probably just killed a good cobalion it had gauranteed perfect ivs in speed and health and probably was jolly because of my synch but it struggled and died of course. So related to this anyone have a masterball they can trade me.

Man some of these soft resets are not going my way I probably just killed a good cobalion it had gauranteed perfect ivs in speed and health and probably was jolly because of my synch but it struggled and died of course. So related to this anyone have a masterball they can trade me.
you should know most people dont want masterball pokes but tomorrow I can trade you one from my y game if you want:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)