Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Man some of these soft resets are not going my way I probably just killed a good cobalion it had gauranteed perfect ivs in speed and health and probably was jolly because of my synch but it struggled and died of course. So related to this anyone have a masterball they can trade me.
Use a catching Smeragle. :p

I have a spare master ball that you can have. Was gonna use it for Cress, but Cresent Isle vanished before I could save on it, and I can always acquire another through secret pals.

I have a spare master ball that you can have. Was gonna use it for Cress, but Cresent Isle vanished before I could save on it, and I can always acquire another through secret pals.
can you explain to me how you can get multiple masterballs thru secret palls?

you should know most people dont want masterball pokes but tomorrow I can trade you one from my y game if you want:)
There are a few pokemon a masterball looks good in ehh never mind then

thanks but never mind I was just raging

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
can you explain to me how you can get multiple masterballs thru secret palls?
Every day, secret pals can use some kind of power depending on their trainer class. You can get master balls from selecting "pick something up" though it's pretty rare.

I also noticed the Lilycove lotto corner ID number changes only once per day and not when you reload the save, so you can RNG a TID on a previous game and transfer a random Pokemon from the save to win a master ball that way.

Every day, secret pals can use some kind of power depending on their trainer class. You can get master balls from selecting "pick something up" though it's pretty rare.

I also noticed the Lilycove lotto corner ID number changes only once per day and not when you reload the save, so you can RNG a TID on a previous game and transfer a random Pokemon from the save to win a master ball that way.
never knew that of secret palls thanks and I cant rng so that wouldnt even be a option for me:)

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'm looking for a spare Adamant Pawniard/Bisharp. If anybody has a spare that they don't need, it'd be a huge help. Please PM me if you have one to give away.

keep/toss?

Deoxys-Rash: 31/31/20-21/28/31/31

i know it's usable, but I've been master balling this guy so wondering if i should go for a better spread. the 3 ivs missing from sp. atk. seems to make a .3% difference on most calcs.

keep/toss?

Deoxys-Rash: 31/31/20-21/28/31/31

i know it's usable, but I've been master balling this guy so wondering if i should go for a better spread. the 3 ivs missing from sp. atk. seems to make a .3% difference on most calcs.
catch it in something but a masterball still it's a toss. Not trying to sound rude but not to many people want masterball

Thanks guys, TOSSing that deoxys. I'm not sure what's up with all hate on master balls though, I like them.

Although I might save it for suicune/cress since they actually match.

What I really needed though is a lv. 87 poke that can learn seismic toss/night shade. does anyone have something like that? nothing else matters other than it's lv. 87 and can learn the aforementioned moves.

catch it in something but a masterball still it's a toss. Not trying to sound rude but not to many people want masterball
I can tell you with absolute certainty that the most important thing about a Pokemon is its IVs. Don't want to sound rude but there are lots of legendaries in Master Balls that might look better in other balls but they have good/flawless IVs and people still want them.

Thanks guys, TOSSing that deoxys. I'm not sure what's up with all hate on master balls though, I like them.

What I really needed though is a lv. 87 poke that can learn seismic toss/night shade. does anyone have something like that? nothing else matters other than it's lv. 87 and can learn the aforementioned moves.
PM me in about ten minutes, I'm pretty sure I have a level 87 Smeargle with ST on me.

yeah save it for something that matches I guess
I can tell you with absolute certainty that the most important thing about a Pokemon is its IVs. Don't want to sound rude but there are lots of legendaries in Master Balls that might look better in other balls but they have good/flawless IVs and people still want them.

PM me in about ten minutes, I'm pretty sure I have a level 87 Smeargle with ST on me.
I never said IV's were more important than ball of course IV's are more important
edit:
Cobalion - #638 (Jolly)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 20 - 21
SpA: 6 - 7
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
is the defense that low to where I have to toss this?
edit: tossed

Last edited:

Master ball matches the purple chest hole deoxys has. It looks pretty good to me imo (even caught my own deoxys in master).

yeah save it for something that matches I guess

I never said IV's were more important than ball of course IV's are more important
edit:
Cobalion - #638 (Jolly)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 20 - 21
SpA: 6 - 7
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
is the defense that low to where I have to toss this?
Yes, that's a toss :/

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Master ball matches the purple chest hole deoxys has. It looks pretty good to me imo (even caught my own deoxys in master).
^^Seconding this, also because Deoxys is an especially difficult catch. Low catch rate, high stats, high level, Recover...it's a pain. I'm going to try and do mine in Repeat Ball once I get done with Rayquaza, but if that's taking too long I also might go for Master Ball.

^^Seconding this, also because Deoxys is an especially difficult catch. Low catch rate, high stats, high level, Recover...it's a pain. I'm going to try and do mine in Repeat Ball once I get done with Rayquaza, but if that's taking too long I also might go for Master Ball.
ok sorry:/ although I to will get one in a repeat ball if I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)