TLR's Lore, Legends, And More Action (LLAMA), brought to you by ASBet — Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Approval sweep done.

Remember to check Serebii or CAP prevo movepools in the case of CAPmons to see if there is a pre-25 move there that you did not see on Veekun people!!!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
New Rule: If you want to change your team in any way after your team has been approved, you can but you must let ZhengTann and I know that you have done so by posting in the convo what changes you have made so we can check the changes for legality. After signups close, the teams are locked. This is done so if you regret some decision you made, you can go ahead and change that thing no worries. If you do not let us know if you change then you could be liable for punishment of some sort.

This does not mean you can go ahead and give your team a major overhaul or something so you can get an advantage or whatever though. A change of a mon is fine but keep it similar to the team you were initially approved though otherwise we will probably say no (I will keep track of this with a notepad containing everyone's teams).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Because things came up and I am now not going to be here when the deadline is going to be, I am going to push it back six hours.

You now have until the 26th of December 2014 at 9 AM (GMT +00:00) to sign up for LLAMA.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Note on the Genies: Because Reveal Glass has not been implemented you can only pick either Incarnate or Therian, you cannot have both in your profile. If Reveal Glass gets released—if at all—then we may allow a hotfix to put both in depending on Reveal Glass ends up being allowed or not but until that happens, it is one or the other.

That said I am not going to do byes in this tournament so if there are excess players over the 24 / 32 player tournament I intend, then I will be using substitutes to replace DQed players and players who do not send in on time. Whether you play or be a sub is purely on a FCFS basis.

You have 47 and a half hours to post in in this thread. I will probably give extensions for teams. Users who need to PM me and ZhengTann their teams that have posted in this thread are:

Rediamond
Gale Wing Srock
smashlloyd20
Leethoof
Engineer Pikachu
Chinchou111
Zekrom2525
rickheg

Users that are bolded in the OP are guaranteed to be in the tournament as a player.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
There are four slots left for 32 man so get approved soon so you can get in the main draw.

Unless ZhengTann and I decide to do a compromise and do possible round robins for excesses with first place of those advancing but idk if he wants to do that or not; just floating the idea.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
12 Hour Warning and still need teams from Leethoof and Zekrom2525 though you have more time to send them in to get approved anyway.

Also there will probably be a format rejig before R1 anyway so yeah haha.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Signups are now closed. If you need your team approved or last minute changes, you have 24 hours to do those until changes are locked in.

This also gives us time to decide on the final format.

Thanks to all who displayed their interest. See you all in round one!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
As much of a logistics problem it will be, Reveal Glass is going to be implemented and allowed in LLAMA.

However, to save the issue of everyone having to edit their profiles, ZhengTann and I will do it ourselves.

Yay for Notepad++! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)