Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would start an RNG'd shiny Deoxys birthday giveaway, but the problem is that I no longer have a DS cartridge, nor do I own X/Y or OR/AS whatsoever. Gave it to a successor (for the record, he doesn't trade whatsoever).

Which means this - I am making a simple request.

I won't start a thread yet, but I'm requesting at least two distributors for this future giveaway. Regarding prerequisites, not only do you have to be a trusted distributor, but you also need to be proficient in handling 4th and 5th gen .pkm's.

I achieved this last year, and it is what could be my final RNG-related accomplishment in my Pokemon career.

VM me if you're up for it. Oh, and should you become a distributor, you will receive your own copy as well. Non-redis.

(I am sorta back from the dead...I'm a lurker for the most part.)

Hey guys,

Looking for a female Shroomish with HA, in a ball that matches -- i'm guessing that nest is what goes?

Happy to put up something decent for your time if required :)

Hey guys,

Looking for a female Shroomish with HA, in a ball that matches -- i'm guessing that nest is what goes?

Happy to put up something decent for your time if required :)
I can catch one in a friend safari if that is good enough.

Hey guys I'm looking to take some breeding requests (if you can provide the parent).

So far I have these spreads. Ignore the natures as an everstone will take care of that.

F=Female M=Male

14/F/F/F/M/M - Relaxed and alert to sounds 50% Male
F/F/12/M/M/M - Impish and Alert To sounds 50% Female
F/F/0/F/M/M- Serious and Alert to sounds 50% Female
M/M/M/F/26/M - Gentle and Alert to sounds 50% Female
F/18/F/M/M/M - Lonley Mischievous 50% Female (Ability 0)

Keep or toss? Like i know the attack is little low but after an dragon dance it becomes a monster and he has 180 base!
Rayquaza
248/227/152/202/152/174
Sorry its not the iv number but a perfect jolly ray supposed to be in attack 236 and 212 in speciel attack who its not bother me at all.

Last edited:

Keep or toss? Like i know the attack is little low but after an dragon dance it becomes a monster and he has 180 base!
Rayquaza
248/227/152/202/152/174
Sorry its not the ib number but a perfect jolly ray supposed to be in attack 236 and 212 in speciel attack who ita not bother me at all.
Easy, easy toss.

Easy, easy toss.
So toss?

Edit: i tossed, but i have a question: after ray im face against deyo so i need to bring a calm sync pokemon so the first poke when the battle is begin is ray so if i will switch to the calm synch the effect will be on? Or ray need to faint and than put out my muna?

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if the value of the full redis KB legends has decreased somehow?I have a collection which is nearly complete(Excluding an elusive Mewtwo I have a trade set for with Gabe, a Decent Articuno and an Adamant/Jolly Zygarde for offensive sets, so I am worried if this collection is gonna go to waste.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Rayquaza
248/227/152/202/152/174
Sorry its not the iv number but a perfect jolly ray supposed to be in attack 236 and 212 in speciel attack who its not bother me at all.
Dude, you really need to learn the basics of using stat calculators to find these things out. You have 1,000+ posts on these forums, you would think you'd have a rudimentary understanding of these things by now.

fyi; the Rayquaza you caught was:
30-31 / 18 / 30-31 / 15 / 30-31 / 30-31

Which looks cool coz it has 4 seemingly perfect stats but it's main offensive stat is trash. I wouldn't even keep that for personal use, let alone try and trade it. I would be aiming for 20+ / 31 / 20+ / x / 20+ / 31 (with one if the 20s being a 31 obviously). You've been linked yo several IV calculators (and I'm on my phone) so I won't link you to them again, just take some time to learn how to use them :)

Dude, you really need to learn the basics of using stat calculators to find these things out. You have 1,000+ posts on these forums, you would think you'd have a rudimentary understanding of these things by now.

fyi; the Rayquaza you caught was:
30-31 / 18 / 30-31 / 15 / 30-31 / 30-31

Which looks cool coz it has 4 seemingly perfect stats but it's main offensive stat is trash. I wouldn't even keep that for personal use, let alone try and trade it. I would be aiming for 20+ / 31 / 20+ / x / 20+ / 31 (with one if the 20s being a 31 obviously). You've been linked yo several IV calculators (and I'm on my phone) so I won't link you to them again, just take some time to learn how to use them :)
Thanks for the help:) i dont think i will find the website i need for this calcs but i got you thanks :)

Thanks for the help:) i dont think i will find the website i need for this calcs but i got you thanks :)
Try this when I first used it, it was pretty self explanatory. So this shouldn't give you any problems (In the table where is says level put the rayquaza's level which is 70, only thing I can see you having problems with. You can sometimes tell the nature just by looking at the stats, also try Buckert's Soft reseting guide, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)