Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who has a HP FIRE Venusaur Calm/Bold/Modest flawless, Up for trade?
I can offer this, all competive pokemon With, eggmoves, HP and hidden ability, Just pick one for futher details!

Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Suicune, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom.

Shiney: Entei, Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross.

Just out of curiosity, about how long did it take for people here to SR for their Diancie? I've been trying to get a Timid/Naive/Hasty one, and I know it's supposed to take forever, but not once have I gotten one that I'd even consider keeping.

Just out of curiosity, about how long did it take for people here to SR for their Diancie? I've been trying to get a Timid/Naive/Hasty one, and I know it's supposed to take forever, but not once have I gotten one that I'd even consider keeping.
My hasty Diancie 31/31/31/31/31/30 took me three days, before that I got a naive and a timid one with 29 on its speed.

It's luck, there's no average or set amount of time reasons its not happening for you.

I need help coming up with nicknames for the following pokemon. I am in a league and these are the pokemon i drafted.:
gyarados tyranitar magnezone conkeldurr sylveon glalie milotic donphan excadrill weavile alakazam.
also i am looking for a modest hidden power ground eevee in a ball other than poke(dive preferred) with 4 egg moves.

Last edited:
I just caught this Adamant Ho-Oh:
31/31/(20-21)/16/31/31

Keep or toss? I know the Defense is average, however everything else is perfect.

It's luck, there's no average or set amount of time reasons its not happening for you.
I know, I was just wondering if there was an average amount of time it took people to get their desired goal. I've been resetting off and on for several days, looks like I'll be doing so for a number more.

I need help coming up with nicknames for the following pokemon. I am in a league and these are the pokemon i drafted.:
gyarados DontBeKoi
tyranitar Bunker
magnezone Socket
conkeldurr DoUlift
sylveon Kawaii
glalie Ryme
milotic Mera (aqua mans wife)
donphan RollzRoyce
excadrill SpinCycle
weavile Sassifrass
alakazam Wizurd

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Neither really, it was caught on my Omega Ruby game and so doesn't have its Hidden Ability. It was caught in a Repeat ball, so I guess it has some trade value, however I don't think that non-HA Ho-Ohs are worth much anyway.
Only those which are caught in HGSS are 'worth more' without HA, since they can be in Fast Ball.

Looking for someone who can clone 20 copies of this Diancie:

[719] Diancie
OT: OCT2014 (10274) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/05/31/31/29/31
Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Calm Mind
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock : Need 20 more!!
Notes: This was reset by myself. Credit to vzxt for the legitimate event wondercard code. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). I think I prefer 31 Speed / 31 Special Attack. Trophy Case. Now Fully re-distributable.

You will also receive ooh_shiny's 31/X/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire Timid fully re-distributable Celebi as a bonus for cloning!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF for someone reliable enough to help clone JebusChrist's Scraggy to help him with his lost stuff; PM/VM me if you can help.

Also, does anyone know if there is a Damage Calculator available for Android/smartphones?

Edit: Helped, thanks .com!

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Does anyone have a suggestion on how I should EV train Jolly and Timid Mew? I could use some BW sets, but I'd like to hear your opinions. Both have Defog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)