Pokemon Showdown won't let me have a name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've been having this problem for awhile. Everytime I try to make an account for pokemon showdown, it won't even let me pick aname. I'll click "choose name" then pick a name, then... nothing. My name isn't on the left hand top screen, and I still can't battle. I made an account at my friend's house, but as soon as I tried to log into my computer, it didn't work. (Note: It told me to put in my password when I entered the name, but nothing happened after I typed in the correct password). I've been told that I have to win abattle, but I can't battle unless I can choose a name. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Ok, I've been having this problem for awhile. Everytime I try to make an account for pokemon showdown, it won't even let me pick aname. I'll click "choose name" then pick a name, then... nothing. My name isn't on the left hand top screen, and I still can't battle. I made an account at my friend's house, but as soon as I tried to log into my computer, it didn't work. (Note: It told me to put in my password when I entered the name, but nothing happened after I typed in the correct password). I've been told that I have to win abattle, but I can't battle unless I can choose a name. Does anyone know how to fix this?
If your friend's computer works perfectly fine, your computer most likely has a problem. Have you tried checking it for any malware?

Pent

dumb broad
It depends on the browser, lag, all sorts of problems.
As people have said before me, clear your Cache and Cookies, maybe reload your Browser or computer in general.
I have to ask, are you using the Program or the Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)