Magus' Castle - Alola version [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal! do you want it nicknamed or something? Also, can you nickname the Clauncher "Don Cangrejo" pls?
Hey Albus, I am interested in an Adamant version of your Body Slam Altaria any chance you are interested in this shiny pokemon?
Frillish Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31
Cursed Body(can ability capsule)
confuse Ray | Pain Split | Acid Armour | Mist
OT: Arhan
ID:51990
Notes: My only MM shiny ever(my egg count is over 4000...)-it's perfect too

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Albus, I am interested in an Adamant version of your Body Slam Altaria any chance you are interested in this shiny pokemon?
Frillish Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31
Cursed Body(can ability capsule)
confuse Ray | Pain Split | Acid Armour | Mist
OT: Arhan
ID:51990
Notes: My only MM shiny ever(my egg count is over 4000...)-it's perfect too
Its really cool that you got that by yourself via MM, but I'm not interested in it, sorry.

I can trade now if you're available atm.
Cool, I'll migrate the Staryu along with Most's Swablu, I'll let you know when it is in 6th Gen.

Its really cool that you got that by yourself via MM, but I'm not interested in it, sorry.

Cool, I'll migrate the Staryu along with Most's Swablu, I'll let you know when it is in 6th Gen.
I am just doing up my Shiny Section, I'll tell you when done, please check it for that and the Shedinja

hey in the past you werent interested in anything of me for youre ribbon project raiko right now I have 2 pokes that I softresetted myself and I think maybe you would be interested in it

Registeel - #379 (Calm) : 27 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 30 / 31
Reshiram - #643 (Timid) : 7 / 17 / 2 / 31 / 31 / 31

both of them are shiny and softresetted in oras and unless im mistaken these are currently the best gen 6 shinies of their species on smogon:)

so I hope youre interested in talking about a deal:)

Albus

The Triumphant
hey in the past you werent interested in anything of me for youre ribbon project raiko right now I have 2 pokes that I softresetted myself and I think maybe you would be interested in it

Registeel - #379 (Calm) : 27 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 30 / 31
Reshiram - #643 (Timid) : 7 / 17 / 2 / 31 / 31 / 31

both of them are shiny and softresetted in oras and unless im mistaken these are currently the best gen 6 shinies of their species on smogon:)

so I hope youre interested in talking about a deal:)
I might be interested in the Reshiram, but I'm not sure, I'd have to think about it first.

I might be interested in the Reshiram, but I'm not sure, I'd have to think about it first.
sure take all the time you need but please if you decide not to let me know as well I would realy appreciate that a lot:)

its cought in an premier ball btw I see I forgot to add that

edit: you can choose between the ut version or the ev trained lvl 100 version with all gen 6 ribbons on it:)

Last edited:
I usually don't do a lot of trades... So when I finally trade I try to leave some positive words afterwards^^
Thanks for the trade :)
Awesome stuff. Not just your average trade thread. I especially like the 3rd gen stuff, you don't see that very often.
Enjoy the clauncher mate :D

mmm i can do for you the cloning services for this beauty (Or trade it for drillbur xD)
OT: RYDER / 60932
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Natures:
Calm / Modest / Bold
Ability: Cute Charm (Changes to Magic Guard after evolving.)
Encore / Soft-Boiled / Seismic Toss / Counter
Notes: I need Ability Capsule and cloning services for the Bold one.
Non-Redis

*#380 - Latias
[IMG]*OT:* Albus / 33747
*IVs: 31 / 7 / 30 / 31 / *27* / 31
Nature:* Timid
*Ability:* Levitate
Heal Pulse / Dragon Breath / Mist Ball / can't remember the other one*
, Dec 19, 2014

im interestet on your latias. I have to offer a bold cresselia( caugth by me in AS)

30-31/31/31/31/30-31/22-23

Albus

The Triumphant
mmm i can do for you the cloning services for this beauty (Or trade it for drillbur xD)
OT: RYDER / 60932
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Natures:
Calm / Modest / Bold
Ability: Cute Charm (Changes to Magic Guard after evolving.)
Encore / Soft-Boiled / Seismic Toss / Counter
Notes: I need Ability Capsule and cloning services for the Bold one.
Non-Redis
Sure! puedo nicknamearla sin problemas, y me encantaría que me ayudaras a clonarla y todo eso. :3

Oye, y no es necesario que escribas en inglés para comentar en mi tiendita, pinche puto. :v
*#380 - Latias
*OT:* Albus / 33747
*IVs: 31 / 7 / 30 / 31 / *27* / 31
Nature:* Timid
*Ability:* Levitate
Heal Pulse / Dragon Breath / Mist Ball / can't remember the other one*
, Dec 19, 2014

im interestet on your latias. I have to offer a bold cresselia( caugth by me in AS)

30-31/31/31/31/30-31/22-23
If you can nickname it and its HP is 31, I'll be definitely interested in it.

Sure! puedo nicknamearla sin problemas, y me encantaría que me ayudaras a clonarla y todo eso. :3

Oye, y no es necesario que escribas en inglés para comentar en mi tiendita, pinche puto. :v

Tu sólo dime lo que quieras clonar (no mas de 3 cosas ) y yo hago magia =3

i can nickname it, and HP is 30 , i used serebii and it say 30-31 , but in game the dude in nattle resort didn't say anything about HP, so i think its 30iv. Is there any diference if HP is 30 or 31?

btw i didnt know that you speak spanish :o i can speak too.

Albus

The Triumphant
i can nickname it, and HP is 30 , i used serebii and it say 30-31 , but in game the dude in nattle resort didn't say anything about HP, so i think its 30iv. Is there any diference if HP is 30 or 31?

btw i didnt know that you speak spanish :o i can speak too.
Puedes hablar español también? genial. :)

Me gusta más con 31 de HP, pero no importa mucho la verdad. Puedes ponerle "Moonwalker"? si quieres también puedo ponerle un nickname a mi Latias.

Si, yo puedo poner "Moonwalker". In tu latias puedes poner " Rathian" ? Yo no hablaba español a 7 años :/

Albus

The Triumphant
Si, yo puedo poner "Moonwalker". In tu latias puedes poner " Rathian" ? Yo no hablaba español a 7 años :/
7 años? wow, eso es mucho tiempo. :o Claro, soy capaz de ponerle ese nombre, yo te aviso cuando pueda dartela.

Albus

The Triumphant
- Update time! (28/12/14) -

#384 - Rayquaza Ø | Lv.70

OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 30 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 31
Ability:
Air Lock
Nature: Jolly
Extreme Speed / Dragon Pulse / Dragon Dance / Dragon Ascent
Notes: Took me like a week to reset. I was originally going for a Naive hexflawless one, but I decided to settle on this one because I was tired of SRing it and I needed access to the judge to reset more important, VGC viable 'mons reliably. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
#373 - Salamence

OT: Albus / 25776
IVs: 23 / 29 / 31 / 18 / 28 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Outrage / Refresh / Dragon Dance / Body Slam
Notes:
This one is arguably the best Refresh Salamence in all of Smogon and is my most beloved XD Reset. You won't be getting this easily from me. Not redeemable by credits.
Non-Redis
If you still have an UT copy of this w/ Refresh and Dragon Dance, would you be willing to trade it for my Adamant 31/30/31/x/31/30 Gen VI-born Landorus, since you're looking for VGC-eligible legendaries?

Albus

The Triumphant
#373 - Salamence

OT: Albus / 25776
IVs: 23 / 29 / 31 / 18 / 28 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Outrage / Refresh / Dragon Dance / Body Slam
Notes:
This one is arguably the best Refresh Salamence in all of Smogon and is my most beloved XD Reset. You won't be getting this easily from me. Not redeemable by credits.
Non-Redis

If you still have an UT copy of this w/ Refresh and Dragon Dance, would you be willing to trade it for my Adamant 31/30/31/x/31/30 Gen VI-born Landorus, since you're looking for VGC-eligible legendaries?
Looks really cool, but I'm not interested in that Lando, sorry (I need mine with 31 Spe). Do you have more ORAS legends? and yes, I have intact copies of my 'mence in my Emerald.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Looks really cool, but I'm not interested in that Lando, sorry (I need mine with 31 Spe). Do you have more ORAS legends? and yes, I have intact copies of my 'mence in my Emerald.
Not atm. I've been on and off with SRing Suicune, but right now I'm focusing more on AS so I can get to SRing Thundurus and possibly a max speed Lando.

I could also do a BP for it if you want. Or, while I'd have to think about it, I may consider trading one of my retail live battery RNG abuses for it since you mentioned you were interested in those.

Albus

The Triumphant
Not atm. I've been on and off with SRing Suicune, but right now I'm focusing more on AS so I can get to SRing Thundurus and possibly a max speed Lando.

I could also do a BP for it if you want. Or, while I'd have to think about it, I may consider trading one of my retail live battery RNG abuses for it since you mentioned you were interested in those.
Yeah, It would be really awesome if you could trade me one of those, since I'm very interested in those and I'm fed up with mediocre dry battery spreads from my Ruby. You should think about it.

But in the case you decide against it, I can wait for the max Speed Lando.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Yeah, It would be really awesome if you could trade me one of those, since I'm very interested in those and I'm fed up with mediocre dry battery spreads from my Ruby. You should think about it.

But in the case you decide against it, I can wait for the max Speed Lando.
Eh, might as well. The Salamence is worth the trade, but not the SRing. lol

Currently have two live battery RNGs, so pick whichever one you want.

Species: Registeel
Xen|52300|
Ability: Clear Body|Nature: Careful
IVs: 31/31/31/2/31/31
Move 1: Seismic Toss|Move 2: Dynamic Punch
Move 3: Body Slam|Move 4: Mimic
Non-Redis

Notes: Seed 67D, Frame 155292​

Species: Groudon
Joe|55240|
Ability: Drought|Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
Move 1: Dynamic Punch|Move 2: Counter
Non-Redis

Notes: Seed 677, Frame 117021​

The Groudon is also still nicknameable since I just RNG'd him a day or two ago.

Albus

The Triumphant
Eh, might as well. The Salamence is worth the trade, but not the SRing. lol

Currently have two live battery RNGs, so pick whichever one you want.

Species: Registeel
Xen|52300|
Ability: Clear Body|Nature: Careful
IVs: 31/31/31/2/31/31
Move 1: Seismic Toss|Move 2: Dynamic Punch
Non-Redis

Notes: Seed 67D, Frame 155292​

Species: Groudon
Joe|55240|
Ability: Drought|Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
Move 1: Dynamic Punch|Move 2: Counter
Non-Redis

Notes: Seed 677, Frame 117021​

The Groudon is also still nicknameable since I just RNG'd him a day or two ago.
Good lord, this one's going to be tough, Its a hard choice... a super cool Registeel or an unique Groudon with bragging rights? hmmmm... I'll let you know which one I'm going to pick in a sec, I need to think about it. lol

Edit: After thinking about it for a while, I think I'll take the cool Registeel, even if the Groudon looks cooler, but whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)