Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pokéguy, post: 5931021, member: 15402"]
Looking for someone who can clone 20 copies of this Diancie:

[719] Diancie
OT: OCT2014 (10274) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/05/31/31/29/31
Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Calm Mind
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock : Need 20 more!!
Notes: This was reset by myself. Credit to vzxt for the legitimate event wondercard code. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). I think I prefer 31 Speed / 31 Special Attack. Trophy Case. Now Fully re-distributable.

You will also receive ooh_shiny's 31/X/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire Timid fully re-distributable Celebi as a bonus for cloning!
I have a backup with your 50 Diancies I cloned :P

I'll get home in four hours.

Last edited:
This may seem like a noob question? But I need to add spoiler tags to my trade thread and can't seem to find out how to. I think this is sort of a fitting place to post this since it has to do with something in the wifi forums. I'll delete this post after I'm helped though

<spoiler> Text to be hidden. </spoiler>
You mean
hide this
? If so it's "[ hide=insert viewable text here ] Hidden text go here [ /hide ]" without the spaces and quotation marks.

edit: ninjask'd shedinja'd greninja'd

I couldn't use the websites people here gave me because when i did it like wrote to me the my ray has impossible stats haha.
So keep or toss?
247/229/149/212/152/174
Jolly nature
Defense need to be 152 and attack 236

Ok guys, so I've been soft-resetting Zekrom for a while now (for personal use), and I came up with this:

Keep or toss?
Zekrom - #644 (Jolly)
HP: 31
Att: 30
Def: 31
SpA: 2
SpD: 22
Speed: 31

Best spread I've obtained yet. I've put my hand down that hole so many times, I'm starting to feel like a midwife lol.

Ok guys, so I've been soft-resetting Zekrom for a while now (for personal use), and I came up with this:

Keep or toss?
Zekrom - #644 (Jolly)
HP: 31
Att: 30
Def: 31
SpA: 2
SpD: 22
Speed: 31

Best spread I've obtained yet. I've put my hand down that hole so many times, I'm starting to feel like a midwife lol.
Since it's for personal use, I'd keep it.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I couldn't use the websites people here gave me because when i did it like wrote to me the my ray has impossible stats haha.
So keep or toss?
247/229/149/212/152/174
Jolly nature
You may have forgot to put the nature into the IV calculator

It' Jolly and has the IVs 29/20-21/26-27/30-31/30-31/30-31

With that Attack, toss.

Looking for a 6IV ditto to start IV breeding with.
Can offer spit backs from other stuff I have been working on or a legendary or 2 for dex completion

So keep or toss?
247/229/149/212/152/174
Jolly nature
Using MetalKid's calculator is basically self-explanatory. If you really need to, there is an additional button right under the words "IV Calculator" that states "Instructions [Click Me]" and tells you in plain English how to use the calculator. All you need to do is fill in the basic information (Species, nature and level), and any additional information will help narrow down the IVs.

If calculating each soft-reset isn't your thing, then the Pokemon Showdown! calculator is also an option for quick resets. Fill in the information and then match the info from the game to your computer screen. The only manual work needed is to select the Pokemon species (Blank Set), preferred nature (or current nature) and the level of what you're resetting for (so, level 70 for Rayquaza instead of 100).

I don't know how many more times we will need to tell you this, but use the damned calculators! If you're not currently near a computer, then an iPhone/smart phone/tablet/etc. should work fine on some IV calculators (which ones, I don't know).

Additionally, I'm sure others here will agree with me when I say that you should really think about what you want to say before typing something up. We can't help you when we don't know what you want (Exhibit A: your sentence above). Most of the time, I have to decipher what you are even trying to say. Besides, it's actually one of the rules of Smogon.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that this is on the brink of breaking two other rules - junior modding and flaming. I can't be the only one fed up with this. /rant

Dive or quick ball for Cobalion?
Ultra Timer or other for Terrakion?
Probably me, but I say Dive Ball for Cobalion and Timer Ball for Terrakion.

Would start an RNG'd shiny Deoxys birthday giveaway, but the problem is that I no longer have a DS cartridge, nor do I own X/Y or OR/AS whatsoever. Gave it to a successor (for the record, he doesn't trade whatsoever).

Which means this - I am making a simple request.

I won't start a thread yet, but I'm requesting at least two distributors for this future giveaway. Regarding prerequisites, not only do you have to be a trusted distributor, but you also need to be proficient in handling 4th and 5th gen .pkm's.

I achieved this last year, and it is what could be my final RNG-related accomplishment in my Pokemon career.

VM me if you're up for it. Oh, and should you become a distributor, you will receive your own copy as well. Non-redis.

(I am sorta back from the dead...I'm a lurker for the most part.)
(just a previous reminder)

I'm looking for spitback females of the following:

Unaware Wooper in Dive Ball
Thick Fat Swinub in Luxury Ball
Infiltrator/Pressure Spiritomb in Dream Ball/Luxury Ball

Natures an IVs don't matter, I just need the females to breed. I have Apricorn Ball spitbacks I can offer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)