Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for the following Togepi:

Timid
Serene Grace
5 IV -Attack
Shiny Stone attached possibly?

Can anyone give me a hand here?

hi,
I'm looking for a Zapdos
bold 5*31 IV
standart defogger.

i dont have any IV-legendaries, but a lot of time and patience.
can offer anything from EV-training to BP-items to breeding.

if anyone could help me, i would be very happy.

(disclaimer: english is not my first language)

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I see a lot of people offering cloning services and the-like. I thought Powersaves/Action Replays/Any other form of hacking gizmo thingy was 'illegal', so far to the point that tests are done on cartridges before tournaments and things to make sure no cheating went off.

Could anyone indulge me?

I see a lot of people offering cloning services and the-like. I thought Powersaves/Action Replays/Any other form of hacking gizmo thingy was 'illegal', so far to the point that tests are done on cartridges before tournaments and things to make sure no cheating went off.

Could anyone indulge me?
its in the rules even lol cloning is allowed you are however in no way allowed to alter the pokemon

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader

Could anyone indulge me?
Cloning is fine since you're not illegally modifying the Pokemon.

Anyway:
B02 - 1,5 - Feebas (♂) - Modest - Oblivious - 31.30.31.30.31.30 - Fire - [0745]

Does anyone want this egg? I'm breeding Feebas for VGC, but I'm trying to get an Atk IV of 0 to reduce confusion damage from Swagger. I'm releasing the dud eggs but I figured someone may want this. Don't need anything in return for it.

It's bred in a Dive Ball btw.

Cloning is fine since you're not illegally modifying the Pokemon.

Anyway:
B02 - 1,5 - Feebas (♂) - Modest - Oblivious - 31.30.31.30.31.30 - Fire - [0745]

Does anyone want this egg? I'm breeding Feebas for VGC, but I'm trying to get an Atk IV of 0 to reduce confusion damage from Swagger. I'm releasing the dud eggs but I figured someone may want this. Don't need anything in return for it.

It's bred in a Dive Ball btw.
I'll gladly take it if you're still offering it ^.^

Hey I'm looking for a HA Sneasel/Weavile does any one have one or a Sneasel Friend safari. I Have some HA Vulpix and Phantumps I could gives as thanks! :D
Thanks for any help in advance!

Got yet another random breeding shiny while trying to get 5ivs or a HA nature -.- this time gligar, so thanks for giving me the gligar earlier sforzanda. anyways this is what I got, anything really niche or something I can do with this other than leave it in the box? I guess it's a free legend but still...

Anthony /47023
Species: gligar
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Nature: impish
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/??

Move 1: Poison Sting
Move 2: counter
Move 3: Baton pass
Move 4: ---

Redis
Notes: Hatched in a secret base

Just gonna put it in my trade thread​

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Hey I'm looking for a HA Sneasel/Weavile does any one have one or a Sneasel Friend safari. I Have some HA Vulpix and Phantumps I could gives as thanks! :D
Thanks for any help in advance!
I think I have some random HA Sneasel sitting in bank from when the Gen V PGL was still active. You can have it if you don't mind it being in a Dream Ball?

And speaking of Gen V, I found my long-lost White cart a few hours ago when moving some stuff out of my old room (surprised the thing still plays), and it seems that the old WiFi Darkrai WC from Gen V is still loaded on it. If I were to RNG it, should I aim for a specific hidden power?

Secondly, is there any use for a Piplup w/ Sing (that Japanese WiFi event Piplup that was distributed around when B2/W2 just came out in Japan)? I remember RNGing a Modest one for Pokecheck when it still existed, which never got uploaded because of the event ribbon, so it's just sitting in my White cart now. ;-;

Secondly, is there any use for a Piplup w/ Sing (that Japanese WiFi event Piplup that was distributed around when B2/W2 just came out in Japan)? I remember RNGing a Modest one for Pokecheck when it still existed, which never got uploaded because of the event ribbon, so it's just sitting in my White cart now. ;-;
I actually RNGed my Singing Piplup to be Modest as well. It's on Pokecheck if it ever comes up again, so there's not much use for one there... As for in general, I must have at least thought it had a use when I RNGed it. I don't know if it actually does, though. xP

Reactions: Xen

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Keep or toss? Just kidding! The final result of my very first SR project:

#384 Rayquaza
Lv. 70 UT
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Air Lock
IVs: 30/31/30/29/31/31
Moves: Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Dragon Ascent
OT: Tate 25950
Note: Soft reset by me in Alpha Sapphire. Completely untrained due to fainting on purpose in both required battles.
Currently not for trade

Took me a week and a half, but completely worth it. Just wanted to share to show that if you stick it out and show patience, anyone can get truly great stuff.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone have a defog scyther spitback?
Yep, you'll have to upload something to the GTS to get it off me though as my friends list is full

Took me a week and a half, but completely worth it. Just wanted to share to show that if you stick it out and show patience, anyone can get truly great stuff.​

Wow nice catch! too bad it isn't hasty/naive to make use of that high SpA stat I'm actually taking your advice to heart as I've been getting bored with Kyogre recently. You're right, just gotta keep at it!

edit: speaking of which...

Kyogre - Naive
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 4 / 31

lol​

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm having trouble completing my hoenn pokedex and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help.
I need the following pokemon:
Machamp, Probopass, Roserade, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Kyogre, and Jirachi.
I'd trade them all back after and I'd be willing to give 5 IV pokemon in return. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)