Ability: Rough Skin
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge

Garchomp is my fast physcal sweeper. While its speed isn't amazing, Mega-Chomp has super effective coverage on 10 types and has extremely high attack power. Fire blast 2 hit KO's Ferrothorn and Skarmory, two of its main counters. Earthquake and Dragon Claw makes use of the best offensive attacking type combo in Pokemon. Stone Edge utterly destroys mega Charizard Y, and hurts Mandibuzz and Togikiss quite badly.

upload_2014-12-20_23-0-32.png
Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Swords Dance
- Substitute

Scizor is my bulky physical sweeper. While a life orbed varient is far more powerful, I prefer leftovers as they help restore HP lost from substitute. There are many Pokemon (Talonflame) the completely wall this thing. While this is true, I use this Scizor as a late game sweeper, when the threats that wall him have disappeared. This Scizor is best at setting up swords dance while hiding behind substitute and bullet punch, with Bug Bite to hit Crawdaunt and Greninja (just some examples) With Garchomp, almost nothing can wall the physical strength of SciChomp.

upload_2014-12-20_23-10-2.png

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Dark Pulse
- Stealth Rock

Heatran serves as my bulky special attacker. Scizor and Garchomp both have huge weaknesses, and Heatran walls both, and hits like a truck. While its stab offensive move types are already on my physical attackers, Heatran hits physical walls like Ferrothorn and Slowbro with dark pulse. Stealth Rock shuts down the previously mentioned talonflame and Charizard Y. The Air balloon is also there for obvious reasons.

upload_2014-12-20_23-20-31.png

Slowbro @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off
- Yawn

Slowbro is my physical wall. While the calm mind set is quite popular, I prefer to switch out regularly with regenerator. Its weaknesses are unseen throughout the rest of my team, so I can switch in and out without fear.

upload_2014-12-20_23-29-14.png

Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Confuse Ray
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play
- Recover

Sableye is my special wall/supporter/annoyance to my opponent. Confuse ray probably is the most annoying move in existence, combined with will-o-wisp to cover Sableye's weak defense, along with recover, plus prankster, with one weakness to a type that I have two resistance's to.

upload_2014-12-20_23-37-9.png

Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Energy Ball
- Volt Switch
- Sticky Web

My mains of Garchomp and Scizor are quite slow. However, with sticky web support, that no longer matters. Galvantula is my lead, who sets up sticky webs and (maybe) with the sash volt switches out to hit something else really hard with STAB Thunder and I hate Rotom-W Energy ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)