Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for
- HA aka Damp Mudkip preferable with Adamant Nature
- Impish HA Spiritomp

Featuring
Any breedable Pokemon like Phione, HA Skrelp, HA Bunneary, Defog HA Pidgey...IVs and Nature will be breed in case I get the same treatment

I want to breed a CM Clefable for my team but realise I need FRLG to move tutor it Soft-Boiled. Is Moonlight viable or should I replay FRLG, breed it there (oh god) and transfer it over?

Heloo
can somebody please help me trade my items from x and y over to oras plz
im trading a full box so it is a very big job.if anybody have the time please help me

thank you

I'm looking for a cloner who can clone me 6-12 copies of my ORAS Latias (Bold with 31/31/31/30/31/31 IVS). You can keep a copy for yourself or I can give you something from 5th gen RNGed.

Do anyone know were to find the shiny sprites for the new ORAS Megas/primals? I want the non-moving ones, and Serebiis pokedex still only have the smaller ones which were leaked from the demo :/

what would be the best stat to put the last few evs in on a timid reshirma I know max speed and special attack but putting the last few points in attack like the site says llooks redundant because it has a -attack nature

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
what would be the best stat to put the last few evs in on a timid reshirma I know max speed and special attack but putting the last few points in attack like the site says llooks redundant because it has a -attack nature
I'd personally go for HP, might increase the odds of surviving a hit ever-so-slightly.

Hi, I would like to get the fossils from the dream world but not with the dream balls, but with other kinds of balls.
So this is what I'm looking for:

All must be female and with the HA

Dive Ball Omanyte
Dive Ball Kabuto
Dive Ball Tirtouga

Dusk Ball Aerodactyl
Dusk Ball Cranidos
Dusk or Luxury Ball Lileep
Dusk or Luxury Ball Shieldon

Net Ball Anorith

(Poor Archen not special :()

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What I can offer?
Well in Dream Balls I can offer (all females with HA):

Nidoran♀
Taillow
Gligar
Hoppip
Sentret
Shuppet
Phanpy
Feebas
Swablu
Natu
Eevee
Anorith

I also have access to a lot of safaris so I can catch a lot of HA pokés with the balls you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)