Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since a few days ago I haven't been able to join tours. Can someone tell me what is going on? My ignore tournament box isn't checked, but I still can't join tours. I've also tried refreshing my page and restarting my PC. Any ideas whats wrong?

View attachment 31868

View attachment 31869

View attachment 31870
Like Slayer suggested, probably just try turning off your stylish theme or seeing if there are any other possible addons to your browser that could be messing with it (but omg I used the name Sunako for a while so that's the best theme ever).

Taunt lasted 4 turns instead of 3.

Here is the replay:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2014-148479540

Talonflame used Taunt on turn 2. It did not end at the end of turn 4. (That cost me the game.)

Some have suggested that this is because Taunt doesn't count a turn if on the turn it was used the Pokemon did not fail to use a move due to Taunt. I'm suspicious of this. Please confirm!

Thanks!

Taunt lasted 4 turns instead of 3.

Here is the replay:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2014-148479540

Talonflame used Taunt on turn 2. It did not end at the end of turn 4. (That cost me the game.)

Some have suggested that this is because Taunt doesn't count a turn if on the turn it was used the Pokemon did not fail to use a move due to Taunt. I'm suspicious of this. Please confirm!

Thanks!
I think you linked incorrect replay. There was no Taunt, there was no Talonflame, and Kangaskhan ran on Encore used in second turn.

I noticed in Pokemon Showdown, Outrage is listed as an illegal move for Salamence, but with Tutors in ORAS, it can legally get the move.

Just thought whoever fixes this stuff might want to know.

Seems fine to me:

I think the new moves are actually updated in teambuilder now, Sparkychild but this wouldn't be one of those cases anyway, since Salamence has been able to learn Outrage for a really long time.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randomtriplesbattle-194946496
I have no idea what exactly happened here. I think it has something to do with the interrupted earthquake, the red card and the trick room, but I'm not sure. Here is a screenshot of the Lunatone, which has levitate, like it's supposed to, and it also has the leftovers: http://puu.sh/dB6P9/f9ed144f96.jpg Also, in the chat it is shown that the Lunatone "fainted" of recoil/life orb damage.. No idea why it says that. Also, after that turn, it was impossible to make a move. I was battling with a friend, and it said "waiting for opponent" on both of our screens. The lobby/chat was working fine, so it couldn't have been lag, and we waited for a while too. When trying to make a move, It skipped Lunatone so I couldn't select a move for lunatone. Also, when selecting a move for Bellossom, the option to select the target showed Lunatone as a "?".
Hopefully that's all the information you need, I'll check this page out every once in a while to see your response.

-ChampionDennis/Alliance - Dennis

davidTheMaster

TheMasterMind
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
When I use the bouton "join other room" I put "LC and OU" For join the room Little Cup and OverUsed, on "LC" room i've 2 rooms which appear the room LC and Little Cup on "LC" there is nothing http://puu.sh/dhYhR/d7c923718e.jpg for Little Cup room nothing abnormal, then i've put "OU" for come in room OverUsed and i've not the room OverUsed which appears OU http://puu.sh/dhY9y/2de224ee25.jpg

Someone can fix this bug
can you fix this bug pls :[ ?

And today i've seen that the Volcanion sprite becomes that of Diancie when I have to choose my team

sniperr

Pineapples don't belong on pizza
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey For some reason, when a user leaves a room.. he gets banned. This has been happening a lot in the underused room. and we've tried all types of methods like clearing cookies and such. When you unban the user, there alt is still banned untill you un ban it. If they refresh, you have to unban them again... this has only been happening to a few people. (NOTE: It doesnt say the user gets banned in the chat)

Hello where makeing a team for VGC 2015 and saw that the move Air cutter is ilegal to use on Masquerain. You need to update & make that move legal since Masquerain can use that move now in alpha sapphire. It learn it
air cutter.png
at level 22.

"The opposing Lopunny's Lopunny is reacting to DarkeKnight's Mega Bracelet!"

was displayed instead of something like

"The opposing Lopunny is reacting to DarkeKnight's Mega Bracelet!"

Uhm... i don't know if this have happened to anyone else, but i have experienced it a couple of times by now.

After a forced reconnect, i often find myself unable to rejoin my current battle(s), thus always loosing to the timer. I am able to find the room i was previously in, and the little star in front of my name still appears if i enter something in the chat, but the big ''join battle'' bottom is not to be found. I took a screen shot i dont really know if it helps.

Udklip.PNG

Uhm... i don't know if this have happened to anyone else, but i have experienced it a couple of times by now.

After a forced reconnect, i often find myself unable to rejoin my current battle(s), thus always loosing to the timer. I am able to find the room i was previously in, and the little star in front of my name still appears if i enter something in the chat, but the big ''join battle'' bottom is not to be found. I took a screen shot i dont really know if it helps.

If that happens again, do /leavebattle before trying to join again. We (I) are looking into fixing that issue.

I have no idea what caused this to occur, but for some reason my @ was just lost. Here's an example:

For whatever reason, it became a + and I'm not sure why. P.S. I crossed out the rest of the chat because it's embarrassing :<.

I have no idea what caused this to occur, but for some reason my @ was just lost. Here's an example:

For whatever reason, it became a + and I'm not sure why. P.S. I crossed out the rest of the chat because it's embarrassing :<.
Whenever you type "." or "lagtest" nobody else can see the message and it shows you as your global rank (as to not clutter up the chat with lagtests)

So, I was messing around a little bit in the PU room, and changed my name to a banned name. When I changed back, all of my other accounts were locked out of the PU room. After asking mods to unban me from the room, I was able to successfully get back in, however it didn't stick. If I try to change to a pre existing alt name of mine, it tells me I am banned from the PU room again, and then I remain banned on my main account. The same happens if I get one of my alts unbanned. When I asked the mods, to try unbanning my alternate names while I was on my main account, they told me that they got a reply that the user did not exist, even though they had records of me messaging them on said account that doesn't exist, just seconds before trying to unban it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)