Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Yeah Id like to change my name to Choe Lomb

I created the account and i tought the Name you asked was your real name and then you could pick your Nickname
Simple mistake

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:

A Random Duck

Banned deucer.
I would like to change my name to A Random Duck.

Reason is because "rndmguy" isn't as catchy as "duck", and i've been going with the "duck" name since September and most people know me as "a random duck" now.

k - oglemi

Change my bday to the 18th pls, since that's the correct day. I've no idea why I picked the 14th 4 years ago, prolly a mistake.

k - oglemi

Can i get my name changed to Yellow Skarmory? it's my pokemon showdown name and i only used this because i thought this was different to what this actually is, so i didn't decide to use that name.

k - oglemi
THANKS!!!

Last edited:
I would like my name changed to "Jamel" because its my pokemon showdown name. Also i would like my year of birth changed to 1998 because i am not 19.

k - oglemi

Hello. I'd like to change my name to "Scythe." mainly because i'm kinda sick of my actual one, also basically everybody know me as this name on PS!, i don't connect with "Kanap£sh" nick anymore. Thanks.

k - oglemi

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello. I'd like to change my name to "Scythe." mainly because i'm kinda sick of my actual one, also basically everybody know me as this name on PS!, i don't connect with "Kanap£sh" nick anymore. Thanks.
Hey, just wanted to inform you that "Scythe" is already taken. Perhaps you could try "Scythe." or "Scythe~"?

i lied, carry on with your life

Last edited:
Hello!

I would like to have my named changed to "庭師妖夢" (or "Youmu the Gardener" if Japanese script is not allowed).
- That is my identity on Pokemon Showdown.
- My old name is a relic of a hobby that I abandoned several years ago.
- I would like to avoid association with any "-chan" imageboards.

Thanks!

k - oglemi

Would like to get my name changed to Hyperactivity

It's the name I've used on about every other forum I go on. In addition, I this username is often used by a friend of mine's, who got into competitive battling after I did. We used to have a competition where it ended up being that every single time him or I got onto a forum first, we would get this username, which was rarely problematic until now. Now that I have a new primary username, and he still uses that one, especially on PS!, it would be easier for people to find him here and cause less confusion if I could get mine changed

Oh, and I like Hyperactivity more. No numbers and stuff

k - oglemi

Requesting date of birth change to Feb 4 1995 .
Reason : true date of birth

Thank you !

k - oglemi

I would like to change my birth to May 10, 1996 and my name to Unreadable to be the same as my nickname in Showdown, thanks.

k - oglemi

Requesting a name change to ILRB, as it has been my main alt on PS! and I want the names to match. Thanks

k - oglemi

Can I change my birth date to August 1, 2001? I don't know why it shows me as 30, but I think I wasn't paying attention when entering birth date. And it really bugs me.

Done - Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)