Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Kee or tosse ?

Cresselia [Bold]
IVs: 16, 17 / 10 - 13 / 31 / 10, 11 / 31 / 31
Nexus said:
k, going to make a post since this diancie thing is getting crazy with all the "is my diancie good?" questions and some people seem to be failing at common sense. Basically, you will now be infracted/given a warning on your profile if you post what is to put it in the simplest terms a crappy SR you shouldn't keep. Yes this is awfully subjective but let's be honest here, if you're aiming for a speed boosting nature like hasty and timid and you get a speed that is not a 30-31 that is not a keep, neutral natures have 0 competitive value so those are not keeps, and honestly IVs below 20s on stats you do care about on a Pokemon that naturally gets 3 31 IVs is really not something you should keep. These are just some examples of things that should make you think "this is not worth the keep, let me SR again instead of wasting time and cluttering the SQSR thread with something that is going to be a toss". This applies to other resets in the future not just diancie and this post is not to call out any one specific individual.
Xen and *Trev*, I do like Quick for Mega, but when will you actually see Megagross come out of a Quick Ball? The only time you can see those next to each other is in my trade thread. :p

Soo contrary serperior is coming soon...

Should I go for HP rock?
Modest w/ life orb 252 sAtt 99.5% 1 shot on 252 hp talonflame switch in

And that's with no stealth rocks or any +2s

Does anyone have a female Dive Ball HA swinub, or a lux ball HA Pikachu? Or Safari access to these? I need to rebreed my Raichu and I dont have the Safari anymore.

Soo contrary serperior is coming soon...

Should I go for HP rock?
Modest w/ life orb 252 sAtt 99.5% 1 shot on 252 hp talonflame switch in

And that's with no stealth rocks or any +2s
I would go Timid with max speed & SpAttack investment as Serperior can outspeed base 110 then & KO them before they can do anything back. You can always keep up rocks for easy KO on Talonflame.

I'd say keep that just because it's unique. There's plenty of viable Diancie floating around, and it would add to the variety.

I figure some players like JebusChrist might like to trade for it at least
I'm really tempted, but I'm not too keen on trading it around (maybe if I had a trade shop, but I'm not committed enough to make one lol). If I was just keeping it for myself to use, would you say toss?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm really tempted, but I'm not too keen on trading it around (maybe if I had a trade shop, but I'm not committed enough to make one lol). If I was just keeping it for myself to use, would you say toss?
Definitely toss if it's just for personal use, it's not viable at all, and would only really be for collection purposes. You're better off with a non-flawless but still competitive Naive/Hasty/Timid one. I think I've seen a flawless Jolly Diancie around here already, too...can't remember who SR'd it.

Edit: It's Buckert's, thanks *Trev*

I would keepeven if just a novelty I think it can be used to surprise someone since no one expects that

Definitely toss if it's just for personal use, it's not viable at all, and would only really be for collection purposes. You're better off with a non-flawless but still competitive Naive/Hasty/Timid one. I think I've seen a flawless Jolly Diancie around here already, too...can't remember who SR'd it.

Edit: It's Buckert's, thanks *Trev*
I also have a 31/31/31/31/29/31 Jolly Diancie (which I regret keeping lol)

looking for a pokemon with happy hour as high leveled as possible

I pay well:)
still looking come one at lest someone should be able to help me?

im also looking for a good nickname for a shiny reshiram

and does anyone know how to get the footprint ribbon my pokemon has max happiness yet he refuses to give it to me

I'm looking for this:

Onix Female
Brave
Level/ Fast ball

If anyone has this, I can offer some breedables. I have some dream ball mons like female lileep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)