Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would like to get the fossils from the dream world but not with the dream balls, but with other kinds of balls.
So this is what I'm looking for:

All must be female and with the HA

Dive Ball Omanyte
Dive Ball Kabuto
Dive Ball Tirtouga

Dusk Ball Aerodactyl
Dusk Ball Cranidos
Dusk or Luxury Ball Lileep
Dusk or Luxury Ball Shieldon

Net Ball Anorith

(Poor Archen not special :()

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What I can offer?
Well in Dream Balls I can offer (all females with HA):

Nidoran♀
Taillow
Gligar
Hoppip
Sentret
Shuppet
Phanpy
Feebas
Swablu
Natu
Eevee
Anorith

I also have access to a lot of safaris so I can catch a lot of HA pokés with the balls you want.
So no one interested?

So no one interested?
Sorry, mate, and I know I speak for at least two of the other fossil collectors, but the only thing I'd trade a Bank Ball Fossil for on your list is the Anorith, and I already have one. Best of luck! Also, try the Reddit Bank Ball Exchange.

Then you definitely should've gotten the footprint ribbon, are you sure you're at the right location for the ribbon?, you get the footprint ribbon at the battle resort in ORAS and in Shalour City in X/Y.
yes im sure I dont understand it either its realy annoying

Due to my laziness, I kept a few SR proejct I probably shouldn't have (18-20 in one of the Defenses usually) and didn't get to SR my Latias. I would like to ask your opinion(s), should I restart my save file to redo these? In doing so, I would lose the ability to nickname my Thundrus, current breeedables and have to go through story again.
TL;DR: Should I reset my AS to reset for better legendaries?

Due to my laziness, I kept a few SR proejct I probably shouldn't have (18-20 in one of the Defenses usually) and didn't get to SR my Latias. I would like to ask your opinion(s), should I restart my save file to redo these? In doing so, I would lose the ability to nickname my Thundrus, current breeedables and have to go through story again.
If you have access to Bank, you can bank your breedables (or find someone to hold them, I wouldn't mind doing that for you)...you'd still lose your NN on Thundy...but yeah, if you want to redo Latias, then yes.

Why not get OR and SR the legends on that?

Why not get OR and SR the legends on that?
Kyogre and Latias are my main concerns.
If you have access to Bank, you can bank your breedables (or find someone to hold them, I wouldn't mind doing that for you)...you'd still lose your NN on Thundy...but yeah, if you want to redo Latias, then yes.
The nicknameable Thundy is really the cause of my reluctance. I do have bank so yeah. I just meant the breedables I have prepared already.

I'd personally say keep the file to NN Thundy. Latias isn't worth quite as much since the story one doesn't let you choose the ball, and it can't get Defog, which limits its set options.

That's just my opinion, but Latias is overall a bit easier to substitute than Nicknameable Prankster Thundurus (Roamer vs Stationary RNG in old games).

Sorry, mate, and I know I speak for at least two of the other fossil collectors, but the only thing I'd trade a Bank Ball Fossil for on your list is the Anorith, and I already have one. Best of luck! Also, try the Reddit Bank Ball Exchange.
Thanks for the reply.
Yeah they seem kinda rare, but I'm sure they shouldn't be THAT rare given that they're breadable. I guess adding IVd pokes would probably pull some strings for it.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I know I said this a while ago, but I'm not sure if anybody saw it, but I'm looking for a Togepi, here are the specs:

Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Serene Grace
Shiny Stone attached if possible

If anyone can provide me with this, please let me know and I'll try to get you the Poke you want. Thank you.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Does anyone have these?

- Nidoran, HA, Bold, Dive Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Amnesia, Disable, Endure, Sucker Punch
- Venonat, HA, Timid Heal Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Agility, Baton Pass, Rage Powder, Toxic Spikes
- Omanyte, Modest, Dive Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Knock Off, Haze, Spikes, Toxic Spikes
- Aerodactyl, Jolly, Heal Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard
- Gothita, HA, Modest, Luxury Ball, Female, x/x/x/30/31/30, Mirror Coat, Heal Pulse

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Does anyone have these?

- Nidoran, HA, Bold, Dive Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Amnesia, Disable, Endure, Sucker Punch
- Venonat, HA, Timid Heal Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Agility, Baton Pass, Rage Powder, Toxic Spikes
- Omanyte, Modest, Dive Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Knock Off, Haze, Spikes, Toxic Spikes
- Aerodactyl, Jolly, Heal Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard
- Gothita, HA, Modest, Luxury Ball, Female, x/x/x/30/31/30, Mirror Coat, Heal Pulse
Anyone? :)

Diancie (Timid) : 31 / 26 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Just reset this. Is Diamond Storm still usable, or should I aim for Hasty/Naive like the on-site recommendations? Or just use an alternate move in its place?

Desperately looking for a female spitback of:

Thick Fat Swinub in Luxury Ball

Nature, IVs, and Egg Moves (or lack there of) really don't matter. I really just need a good mom for the day care.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
yeah definitely interested anything specific you're looking for?
Well, if possible, I posted a couple of posts here about a Togepi. This is what I require of it:

Timid
Serene Grace
31/x/31/31/31/31
Shiny Stone (if possible, not required)

I know that Togepi can't breed even though Togetic and Togekiss can??? Weird. Anyway, if this request is too much, I can ask for something else.

Just reset this. Is Diamond Storm still usable, or should I aim for Hasty/Naive like the on-site recommendations? Or just use an alternate move in its place?
I wouldn't bother with Diamond Storm unless Hasty/Naive and perfect Attack. Just go with something else in that slot and you're good. Timid is still perfectly useable.

It's a nice Diancie. I'd keep it. You can use Earth Power (ORAS tutor move) instead Diamond Storm.

Does anybody have a Water Safari with Frogadier?

My FC(this is my less used one, so dont send me trades on this, only FS):3411-2071-5594

It has Metang, Excadrill, and Ferroseed

Or, if somebody can't get me the FS, then Im looking for a Dive Ball Female Protean Froakie. IV's/Nature dont matter

Well, if possible, I posted a couple of posts here about a Togepi. This is what I require of it:

Timid
Serene Grace
31/x/31/31/31/31
Shiny Stone (if possible, not required)

I know that Togepi can't breed even though Togetic and Togekiss can??? Weird. Anyway, if this request is too much, I can ask for something else.
unfortunately don't have that i have that one =S have a few legendaries though if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)