The Everything NFL Punter Thread - 2014/2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you still rooting for the bills to make the playoffs man. Like they can beat New England with Orton. Give it up, Brady is immune to the Bills defense. It's pointless.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hnnnnnng every time my team makes a third down stop only to have one of its own players get a 15 yard penalty for Taunting AFTER THE PLAY I want to stab. And cry. Boneheaded garbage like that is the reason Pittsburgh lost to teams like the Jets and the Bucs, and if they're not careful it could cost them this game and even a playoff birth.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
To be fair crossing your arms isn't really taunting
I didn't see it since the game wasn't being aired on TV, all I saw was that there was a taunting penalty called on Gay after they made the third down stop. We won anyway so no biggie but lack of discipline still irks me

EDIT: Just saw the highlight of the 3 yd TD pass to Brown where the Chiefs DL (Walker?) attempted to trip Ben and almost seriously injured him. Hope he gets a nice fine in his Christmas stocking because that is Busch league.

Last edited:

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Steelers goin to the playoffs wooooo

EDIT: and the Ravens lost I don't even care that I'm losing all my fantasy games

Last edited:
Flacco may have played the worst game of any QB in the league this season

this was his statline before garbage time

Last edited:
Dolphins have a way of winning games on safties. I wasn't expecting them to make the playoffs since the lost to the Ravens, it would of taken a lot anyway. Just too many close games that they came out on the losing side.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
petition to swap alabama with the nfc south "winner" in their respective playoffs

putting money on ohio state and bama

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Apparently 23 fans were struck by lightning at the tampa game. As a meteorologist, I say that people dont take this stuff seriously enough. Football stadiums are lightning rods if they arent in the dead middle of the city, which the bucs one isnt. This occured well after the game.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Apparently 23 fans were struck by lightning at the tampa game. As a meteorologist, I say that people dont take this stuff seriously enough. Football stadiums are lightning rods if they arent in the dead middle of the city, which the bucs one isnt. This occured well after the game.
I think the much more serious question is:

What were Bucs fans doing still in the stadium past the end of the 3rd quarter???

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
I hate that stupid soccer player. Since I'm in 11 fantasy leagues and EVERYBODY is starting him in a giant circlejerk, I have to play his ass every week.
Rookie of the year imo (and most hated person 2014 imo)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Andrew Luck 2nd in turnovers after Cutler. Without a doubt an elite QB.
One of the side effects of having to throw more often than anyone else due to a non existent run game. Luck deals with more pressure than other high end QBs because his line sucks and he has to carry the team with his arm, as opposed to Manning and Rodgers and Roethlisberger who have great complimentary RBs to keep defenses honest. I think this is probably one of the more important contributing factors with his turnovers. Of course, that's a factor but not a justification. He could still improve boatloads in his ball security.

And he's going to end up in the Pro Bowl anyway ahead of one or two more deserving QBs.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Why are you still rooting for the bills to make the playoffs man. Like they can beat New England with Orton. Give it up, Brady is immune to the Bills defense. It's pointless.
Sooooooooo turns out that next week's game wasn't the problem...

hes a good player but not as good as johnny manziel
Tebow was pretty mediocre at the end of the 2010 season too. Manziel is nowhere near done in this league.

Sooooooooo turns out that next week's game wasn't the problem...
I hate the bills this season and probably for years to come after what they did to poor Peyton, but I will genuinely be rooting for them to beat belicheat next week. Even if the last time that happened was like 4 years ago or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)