Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
unfortunately don't have that i have that one =S have a few legendaries though if you're interested
How about a Protean Greninja? Chloroyphyll Bulbasaur? Rain Dish Squirtle? If you have just standard ability of either of those two, I could take them.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I just have the standard abilities for squirtle and bulbasaur, but i could def give you one of those
my fc is 1134-8274-5242
The Squirtle is fine. Oh btw, the Eevee has perfect IV's in Defense, Sp.Atk, and Speed.

Got it! Here's mine: 4914-4646-0457

I could do this right now if you're up for it

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I just got a 31/4-5/31/31/31/31 Timid Diancie, is it worth keeping for Mega Diancie? I've gotten so many 4/5 IV already this evening. >_>

I think I have a Venonat with Agility/Baton Pass, is that sufficient, or do you want the other EMs?
I guess I could get the other eggmoves on there myself, so that'll work.

I just got a 31/4-5/31/31/31/31 Timid Diancie, is it worth keeping for Mega Diancie? I've gotten so many 4/5 IV already this evening. >_>

I guess I could get the other eggmoves on there myself, so that'll work.
I don't mind breeding them on if you don't need it right away, doesn't really matter to me :)

Does anybody have a Water Safari with Frogadier?

My FC(this is my less used one, so dont send me trades on this, only FS):3411-2071-5594

It has Metang, Excadrill, and Ferroseed

Or, if somebody can't get me the FS, then Im looking for a Dive Ball Female Protean Froakie. IV's/Nature dont matter
I can breed you one. It took me 2 hours to catch that thing. It is in a Dive Ball and HA. PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)