hi reshiram's Basic Poke Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi reshiram's Basic Rules:

1. Be nice, no hacks, you know, the basics.

2. I don't care if an item or lower gen mon moved to 6th gen is cloned. Otherwise no 6th gen clones please, excluding shinnies and items of course. If it can be bred easily, it should.

3. Do not clone anything I trade to you without permission. I will report you and stuff.

4. Everything I have listed will be breedable, which may take some time. Although some things I will have on hand and ready to go.

5. I only trade females for females, males for males, flawless for flawless, and spitbacks for spitbacks. Unless we agree otherwise, and also, I LIKE MATCHING BALLS!

hi reshiram's Game and 3DS Info:
FC: 4098-4022-6838

Pokemon Y
IGN: Isuni
ID: 59046
TSV: 0797

Pokemon Ω Ruby
Ign: Issy
ID: 37708
TSV: ?

Pokemon White 2
Ign: Iulyir
ID: 52354

Breedables:

Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Justified/Steadfast/Inner Focus
Bullet Punch, Crunch

Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Intimidate/Hyper Cutter
Fire Fang, Sucker Punch

Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Gale Wings/Big Pecks

Modest
31/31/31/x/31/31
Hustle

Jolly/Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Guts
Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Curse, Stealth Rock

Modest/Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Magician/Blaze
Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Magic Coat, Wish

Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Swift Swim/Rattled

Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Marvel Scale/Shed Skin
Extreme Speed

Adamant/Impish
31/31/31/x/31/31
Technician/Swarm
Defog

Modest/Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Swift Swim/Sniper
Outrage

Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Levitate
Perish Song, Disable, Clear Smog, Smog

Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
Regenerator/Oblivious/Own Tempo

Brave/Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Rock Head/Lightning Rod
Curse, Counter

Impish
31/31/31/x/31/31
Immunity/Sand Veil/Hyper Cutter

Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Rough Skin/Sand Veil
Outrage/Iron Head

Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Sheer Force/Rock Head
Dragon Dance, Thrash

Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Speed Boost/Blaze
Baton Pass/Feather Dance/Night Slash/Low Kick

Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moxie/Guts/Swarm
Rock Blast

Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moxie/Hyper Cutter/Mold Breaker
Quick Attack

SV hatches:

Adamant ♂ Lv. 1
31/31/31/x/31/31
Rock Head
Curse, Counter
OT:
Joel
ID: 28205
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by redditor joelrsx. Not nickname-able, un-cloned.

Jolly ♀ Lv. 1
31/31/31/x/31/31
Limber
Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch
OT:
Kinrai
ID: 12041
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by redditor Kinrai. Not nickname-able, un-cloned.

Soft Resets:

Timid Lv. 100
IVs: 31/4/30/30/31/31
EVs: x/x/6/252/x/252
Surf~Psyshock~Recover~Draco Meteor
Notes:
Soft reset by me on Omega Ruby, and was used in-game. Not available UT, but is nicknamable.

Bold Lv. 50
IVs: 30/8/31/31/31/29
EVs: none
Ice Beam~Tailwind~Scald~Protect
Notes:
Soft reset by me on Omega Ruby. Nicknamable, and only available UT.

RNG'd pokes:

Timid Lv. 11
IVs: 31/8/31/30/31/30
Sturdy--->Magnet Pull (ability capsule'd)
Notes: RNG'd by me on my White 2 cart.

Trade Log:
1. My Magikarp, Gligar, Horsea, Fennekin, Chespin, spitback Fennekin, spitback Chespin for TheShinyMo's Bagon, Growlithe, Cacnea, Rotom
2. My Shiny 8atk HP fire RNG'd Magnemite and 0atk HP fire RNG'd Magnemite for Pokéguy's Hasty Diance and Nexus' Shiny Metagross (trade with Pokéguy)
3. Shiny Magnemite, ORAS Latios, and ORAS Suicune cloned by PhoenixClaw in exchange for full-redis rights on Shiny Magnemite and semi-redis rights on ORAS Latios and ORAS Suicune, as wells as bold lugia and naive shiny salamence
4. My ORAS Suicune for Hamstern's Defog Giratina. Suicune is semi-redis and I also have semi-redis rights on Giratina.

Last edited:
I can do a 5IV Quiet Aegislash in Luxury Ball (All 31's except in one stat and 0 in Speed), do you want 31/31/31/31/31/X specifically or is there a better 5IV spread I could do?

Would rather take a couple of spitbacks instead of 5IVs if that's okay with you?

EDIT:
Honedge (Male) - #679 (Quiet) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 26 - 27

Last edited:
CMT for these please

Modest
Blaze
Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Magic Coat, Wish

Impish
Bulletproof
Synthesis, Leech Seed, Spikes

Adamant
Swift Swim/

Modest/
Sniper
Outrage

Timid
Levitate
Perish Song, Disable, Clear Smog, Smog

Impish
Immunity/Sand Veil/Hyper Cutter

interested in 5 iv riolu in dream ball female. i have these for trade:

6 iv ralts
6 iv squirtle
6 iv timburr
6 iv pancham
6 iv aerodactyl
6 iv misdreavus

I can do a 5IV Quiet Aegislash in Luxury Ball (All 31's except in one stat and 0 in Speed), do you want 31/31/31/31/31/X specifically or is there a better 5IV spread I could do?

Would rather take a couple of spitbacks instead of 5IVs if that's okay with you?

EDIT:
Honedge (Male) - #679 (Quiet) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 26 - 27
which pokes would you like spitbacks of? Also, what ball is honedge in? Spd. IV is too high on that one though :/ It doesn't have to be 0, just close.

interested in 5 iv riolu in dream ball female. i have these for trade:

6 iv ralts
6 iv squirtle
6 iv timburr
6 iv pancham
6 iv aerodactyl
6 iv misdreavus
Did you breed these yourself? Are they cloned or RNG'd? Also what nature and ball do these guys have? :)

which pokes would you like spitbacks of? Also, what ball is honedge in? Spd. IV is too high on that one though :/ It doesn't have to be 0, just close.

Did you breed these yourself? Are they cloned or RNG'd? Also what nature and ball do these guys have? :)
all of these are breeded should have ot and id number of mine, and all have right natures, and dream ball for aerodactyl and ralts, while pancham has repeat ball. the others are in poke balls. tell me which one you are interested in

all of these are breeded should have ot and id number of mine, and all have right natures, and dream ball for aerodactyl and ralts, while pancham has repeat ball. the others are in poke balls. tell me which one you are interested in
sorry, but i don't think i need any of those. i can get them pretty easily myself anyways, unless you are willing to breed a female aerodactyl in a dream ball.

Hi, would you be interested in a Calm Latias, 31/4/28/31/31/31 for the latios? I can offer to clone the latios as well.

EDIT: Forgot to specify which pokemon I was offering for.

Last edited:
Hi, would you be interested in a Calm Latias, 31/4/28/31/31/31 for the latios? I can offer to clone the latios as well.

EDIT: Forgot to specify which pokemon I was offering for.
not interested in the latias, but if you can clone the latios you can have a copy. do you have anything else to trade?

Hi,

Could you get me this Female with Sheer Force? I'm not super concerned with IVs since I'll be rebreeding for a different nature, but the more 31's the better of course. Feel free to check my thread for anything you think would be fair in return for your trouble.
Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Sheer Force/Rock Head
Dragon Dance, Thrash

not interested in the latias, but if you can clone the latios you can have a copy. do you have anything else to trade?
Hi, I apologize for the late reply. I didn't see this. Anyway I can clone the latios using powersaves. I have these:
Lugia Bold 30/20-21/31/28-29/31/31
Thundurus Timid 31/31/31/31/12-13/31
Kyurem Naive 31/31/26-27/31/8-9/31

All were caught in my AS game.

EDIT: I can also do cloning services (6 clones of a pokemon at a time) for any other pokemon you want cloned if you are interested.

Last edited:
SkylarGreen: nada, lo siento :(

toshady4ladies: will trade for a 5iv modest female adaptability skrelp

jetslover1: nothing, maybe you should start breeding for IVs/matching balls?

PhoenixClaw: i actually have 3 things you can clone, the 2 magnemites and the latios. if you can do that you can have a semi-redis copy of the latios and fully redistributable copies of the magnemites if you like. will need until tomorrow though, i think i need the rng the non-shiny magnemite again. not really interested in any of SRs atm because i'm still not sure what I will SR myself.

Shwheelz: i'll trade for a love ball aipom. what nature did you need? i can also breed safari ball naive bagons.

PhoenixClaw: i actually have 3 things you can clone, the 2 magnemites and the latios. if you can do that you can have a semi-redis copy of the latios and fully redistributable copies of the magnemites if you like. will need until tomorrow though, i think i need the rng the non-shiny magnemite again. not really interested in any of SRs atm because i'm still not sure what I will SR myself.

Shwheelz: i'll trade for a love ball aipom. what nature did you need? i can also breed safari ball naive bagons.
Lol oh gosh sure xD I hope I have better luck then my last one xD took 150~

Sounds great! I'm going for a 6IV Naughty Bagon, so anything you can get me to help achieve that would be great. Premier Ball is good unless something else is easier for you. I have a male and female Love Ball Aipom with 5IVs available whenever you want to trade. Let me know which gender you'd like and whether you want a nickname.

i actually have 3 things you can clone, the 2 magnemites and the latios. if you can do that you can have a semi-redis copy of the latios and fully redistributable copies of the magnemites if you like. will need until tomorrow though, i think i need the rng the non-shiny magnemite again. not really interested in any of SRs atm because i'm still not sure what I will SR myself.
I can definitely do that. Just send me a PM if you see me online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)