Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Why did Chansey and Blissey switch with each other from Gen 5 to Gen 6.

They should let people use Blaze Blaziken.
Chansey was still better than Blissey in gen V but it was bad on sand teams due to taking 6% from sand every turn, making Blissey the better choice for those teams. Chansey was still better on rain stall teams.

In order to make Blaze Blaziken legal, they would have to ban Speed Boost on everything. Sand Veil wasn't banned on Garchomp, it was banned on every Pokemon that has it because the ability itself was deemed uncompetitive.

if pokemon A is guaranteed to be 3HKOed by pokemon B after LeftOvers and pokemon A has recovery, will A be a counter to B?
It kind of depends. If Pokemon A has some way to threaten Pokemon B (either with an attack or Toxic), then so long as the recovery move has more than 8 PP and so long as Pokemon A is slower it should be able to counter. If it's only an 8 pp recovery move you risk getting PP stalled out of recovery and if you are faster you might not be able to retain enough HP to fight back.

Has GF given any hints as to when Volcanion might become a thing
Well if you ride your bike up and down the bike path 300 times, then go to the Mossdeep Space Center and take the rocket there to catch Jirachi, then beat the Elite Four twenty times with only one Pokemon... nah we haven't heard anything yet. There are some events in-game that have been found in the code but no distribution scheduled atm.

Has GF given any hints as to when Volcanion might become a thing
The general way things happen is that each Event Legend is given their own year and movie. So this year Diancie got her movie and attention, next year Hoopa'll get it's movie and attention. Then the year after that, it'll be Volcanion's time to shine.

Why does most Mega Sceptile run 184 Spe Timid? What is the significance of this speed? and is 252 Spe Timid worth investing in just so you can outspeed things before Mega Evolving?

Hi, when is the next tier change coming?
IIRC it takes a few days after the end of each month to go through the data and such; the tier changes should happen within the first ten days of the month or so. There probably won't be too many changes other than new Megas rising, but there are surprises!

I suck with teambuilding, and was wondering if someone can help me build a team with mega metagross on it, and a team with mega lopunny on it? if you help me then me love you long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)