Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to RNG Zekrom in my Black 2 game, and I'm having a hard time deciding what ball...opinions?

Luxury Ball Zekrom is fairly common around here, but I wouldn't mind having a version with my own OT. Dive Ball matches its tail engine thing very well when lit up, but that's not very often. Premier Ball is cool because of the contrast, plus the red line matches Zekrom's eye...hmm...

Also, post #2,000! I'm not quite ready to hold my 2,000th post giveaway, but it should happen in the next month or so. I'll announce it here first when it's going to happen.
Dive Ball Master RACE!Gratz on 2000 posts.

So I just got a shiny Eevee. Bold nature, Adaptability, 31/31/31/14/31/31. Any use for him?
Use it as an umbreon, with no attacks, best way I can think of, what ball?Nice to have a shiny with your own OT bred by yourself(Looks at his self bred, self hatched Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31-Flawless yay!) Frillish female in heal ball

About to RNG Zekrom in my Black 2 game, and I'm having a hard time deciding what ball...opinions?

Luxury Ball Zekrom is fairly common around here, but I wouldn't mind having a version with my own OT. Dive Ball matches its tail engine thing very well when lit up, but that's not very often. Premier Ball is cool because of the contrast, plus the red line matches Zekrom's eye...hmm...

Also, post #2,000! I'm not quite ready to hold my 2,000th post giveaway, but it should happen in the next month or so. I'll announce it here first when it's going to happen.
Stick with the luxury ball. There's a reason why it's very common...
Which reminds me I need to RNG my own Zekrom.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a link to the TSV search? I've asked before but I forgot to bookmark it last time. :/
The (unofficial) Smogon one is in my signature.

But if you open up any page on /r/SVExchange/ you'll see there's a red tab on the right hand side saying "TSV Databases". Hover on that, and you'll see the most commonly used ones there.

So I just got a shiny Eevee. Bold nature, Adaptability, 31/31/31/14/31/31. Any use for him?
Umbreon like said, pick from the options:

~Foul Play
(~Wish)
~Protect
~Moonlight
~Toxic
~Heal Bell

None of the options require the attacks, and you have a great team supporter :)
By being Bold with Foul Play you'll give physical attackers a tough place to be. And your Special defence will still be huge.

I like Dive. Blue is on the spectrum of black, Zekrom's body is like a really dark blue. It's less common than Luxury but not quite as out there as Premier.

does terrakoin look any good in a repeat ball everyone seems to be doing luxury ball but repeat and timer don't look bad do they?

See for yourself.
I personally feel Timer matches the best, Repeat only seems to match the Shiny. Luxury or Timer would be my pick. I stress, just my opinion though.

what would be the best ball for a shiny regiice I think diveball but im open to ideas.

im considdering softressting that one next so

and should I go for a modest one or are there even better natures for it

Last edited:
new to the site, always been a fan of pokemon games, looking to have a go at competitive battling but struggling to breed/get pokemon with decent IVs. Any advice?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
new to the site, always been a fan of pokemon games, looking to have a go at competitive battling but struggling to breed/get pokemon with decent IVs. Any advice?
If you need any Dittos so you can start breeding, check out mostthe3rd and my giveaway. Both links in signatures, make sure to read them properly.

If you need any Dittos so you can start breeding, check out mostthe3rd and my giveaway. Both links in signatures, make sure to read them properly.
Ok will have a read through. Thank you!

Just had a look at your page and looks like people have been depositing wurmple into gts for dittos that you are sending through. Do these wurmple need to have perfect ivs, certain natures etc? Sorry if this sounds stupid just don't want to waste your time. Cheers

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buckert

Just had a look at your page and looks like people have been depositing wurmple into gts for dittos that you are sending through. Do these wurmple need to have perfect ivs, certain natures etc? Sorry if this sounds stupid just don't want to waste your time. Cheers
Nope, just capture a random Wurmple and post on my profile when you put it up. By the way, make sure you don't double post. :)

Buckert

Can someone trade me these Mega Stones? I don't really feel like capturing 1,000 flags or doing any kind of Contest. I have all other Mega Stones, Rare Candies, PP Max, Ability Capsule etc. etc.

Garchompite
Lucarionite

Edit: Thanks Shady!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)