Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
In need of an approved cloner to clone my shiny latias, shiny scatterbug and celebi; whoever will clone them can keep a full redis copy of Celebi and Latias and a no-redis copy of scatterbug. VM or PM me.

Hello all,

Does anyone here have either a Wartortle or Clefairy Friend Safari and would be happy adding me?

Alternatively, is there still a list on Smogon of Friend Safaris? I know there was at one point but the spreadsheet and chat are now both inaccessible as far as I can tell.

Thanks in advance.

Should I keep this, or toss it? I'm probably just going to be for personal use than trade, seeing as how it's only got the three perfect IV's, but...

Cobalion Jolly 31/30/31/16/26/31 HP Ground

would modest be the best nature for regiice or are there better natures? I know regiice can have multiple purposes but what would be best?

would modest be the best nature for regiice or are there better natures? I know regiice can have multiple purposes but what would be best?
I don't know if anything else is all that viable. Sure, Regice has massive base 200 Sp. Defense, but it's Ice type and has no reliable recovery. Kind of a bummer when faced with Stealth Rock... or anything, really.

I have a shiny Adamant 6 IV RNGed Bagon with no egg moves for trade. I'll trade for any of the following...

5 IV Timid Froakie (or Greninja, whatever)
6 IV Naive / Hasty Froakie
Hidden Power Dittos (Fire or Ice is best)
0 IV Dittos
Various other 5 or 6 IVed stuff.

I have no use for this shiny Bagon but maybe someone else wants it?

I have a shiny Adamant 6 IV RNGed Bagon with no egg moves for trade. I'll trade for any of the following...

5 IV Timid Froakie (or Greninja, whatever)
6 IV Naive / Hasty Froakie
Hidden Power Dittos (Fire or Ice is best)
0 IV Dittos
Various other 5 or 6 IVed stuff.

I have no use for this shiny Bagon but maybe someone else wants it?
Pm me i can help you, swnd me a list of pokes you want

I'm so happy, I started this Masuda method project yesterday and 60 eggs later I have my jolly friend ball 31/31/31/x/31/31 weedle. I need a credible cloner to clone me 2 copies of it + original back, feel free to keep a non-redis copy for yourself

Does the ability sheer force take away the recoil damage of life orb but still give you the 33,3 % Power extra? AND on moves With secondary effekt.. gives you an another 33,3% Power increase?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does the ability sheer force take away the recoil damage of life orb but still give you the 33,3 % Power extra? AND on moves With secondary effekt.. gives you an another 33,3% Power increase?
Sheer Force only negates the Life Orb recoil when using moves with secondary effects. For example; a Sheer Force Nidoking holding a Life Orb would not take recoil when using Flamethrower, however it would if it used Earthquake. And yes, you do still get the Life Orb boost even if you don't take recoil

I'm searching for dream radar RNG'd legendaries (Ho-Oh, Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina) with competitive natures, level 5 UT and English ones. If someone can help me with those, CMT and VM/PM what you want. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)