Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who as a spitback of Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr With hidden ability Iron Fist? Iv really doesnt matter or ball. Really appriciate if someone helpd :)

would modest be the best nature for regiice or are there better natures? I know regiice can have multiple purposes but what would be best?
Calm is the nature thats on the smogon analysis, but might as well RNG if you gonna use it in NU/RU/UU/OU. Modest and Quiet are the most common natures in Battlespot Doubles according to the Global link page. Most carry weakness policy or Absorb bulb. So yeah, I would go for modest :) I don't think regice gonna be used much in VGC thought :P

Calm is the nature thats on the smogon analysis, but might as well RNG if you gonna use it in NU/RU/UU/OU. Modest and Quiet are the most common natures in Battlespot Doubles according to the Global link page. Most carry weakness policy or Absorb bulb. So yeah, I would go for modest :) I don't think regice gonna be used much in VGC thought :P
I cant rng tried to learn it never succeeded besides im gonna softreset for a shiny one in oras because I want the hexagon I might never use it but I just want it:P

besides vgc sucksdouble battles are too short tactics are almost non excistand and more. tht shiny registeel I cought probatly wont be used much either but im realy happy with it anyway:)

the only downside to him is that the shiny version is almost the same as the normal one its relay hard to tell the difference so if I miss the sparkles I wont even see its shiny

Reactions: Jio

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
pretty much anyone who hasn't been living under a rock / cares about this stuff knew, sorry to break it to you but you aren't the first to find out.

Looking for the event ESpeed Linoone

Please trade- otherwise I will have to try to find my Pokemon Box and actually choke on the dust

pretty much anyone who hasn't been living under a rock / cares about this stuff knew, sorry to break it to you but you aren't the first to find out.
With all do respect, Nexus, but yes, I knew that I wouldn't be the first to find out. I really wasn't expecting to be the first one to find out, I just find it really interesting. Because the Serperior with the HA: Contrary is one of the pokemon on my personal wanted list. :P

But Thank you for your honesty.

Yes sir, that's been on Serebii for 3 days now. :p

Does anyone have any use in Moon Ball Tentacool females wih Knock Off and Rapid Spin with 4IV?
Interesting.

Does anyone have some spare female HA Froakies/Fletchlings? IVs/Nature don't matter at all, fancy matching pokeballs (Dive and Repeat?) would be appreciated, but as I don't know anything about the Friend Safari I'm not sure what's possible :0 As I haven't played much this Gen I only have some Dive Ball Marill spitbacks to offer (some have 5x31 but in SAtk and not HP for example :s)

I'm searching for dream radar RNG'd legendaries (Ho-Oh, Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina) with competitive natures, flawless IV spread, level 5 UT and English ones. If someone can help me with those, CMT and VM/PM what you want. Thanks in advance.
Still looking for a Lugia (Bold/Calm/Impish), Dialga & Palkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)